Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 2-26-2014

TexasGranny

What's up Adam...Just to get your insight on a questioned asked of me, while tryin' to explain the situation in Iraq, concerning the value of the dinar...What is the main reason(s) the CBI is waitin' on to make their move to RV/RI the dinar in correlation to the HCL issues...and if it's not just the HCL what's your take on the issues involved...

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam for all you. My question is what is your Intel is telling you about RV sometime this year? The reason I ask is because we are seeing the same thing regarding Iraq year after year and no RV. Patience can only go so far but after 10 plus years and still do not see any light at the end of the tunnel is getting very frustrating.

• Upvote 4

"......increase to the point we can all get out a little ahead."

Adam !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Whos got a defibulater !!!!!?????

Elizabeth im coming darling...fred sanford

Has our fearless leader lost hope ?

Or does he know something i dont?? Lol

Adam. When you bought your first dinar were you thinking they would increase to the point you could get out a little ahead.......or......

did you think the dinar would open for a dollar or more? Or less?

My "influencer" into the world of the dinar was convenced it would open for at least a dollar but hoped it might reopen for what it closed at before bankruptcy was declared.

The ant and the rubber tree. Lol. Go rv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Adam,  You made the comment a couple of times that the dinar we are holding has increased from the time we purchased it.

I have been in this for 5 years and at that time the value of the dinar was .00085.  Where is the appreciation.  I paid roughly $1000 for a million dinar.

What is keeping the kurds from settling up with Bagdad and getting the HCL completed and getting this RV completed??  News articles have stated how countries, businesses want to enter Iraq and start business relations.  Are these people to "blind" to see the desert through the trees?

• Upvote 3

Adam:  With currencies in Turkey, Greece, EU in general, Argentina, South Africa losing their value and hyper inflation taking place, and now Ukraine going through Bank runs and civil unrest (brink of war) , home sales plunging 14% to 18 month low, China economy showing signs of collapse.  The Fed, IMF and other controlling interest throughout the world are propping up countries with temporary loans.  The "stimulus from the Federal Reserve" reversing course on the amount of money they "Place" in the stock market monthly which is one cause of the currency crashes which withdraws support for foreign countries.  Talk has been discussed of a Global Reset on all currencies.  I assume this would mean "all" currencies .   What view would these factors have on your thinking the IQD would be involved at the same occurrence as mentioned earlier or would the IQD be independent of the imploding countries?