Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR AND DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL OPERATIONS STEAL PEOPLE’S MONEY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

bostonangler

I apologize if this has been posted...

CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR AND DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL OPERATIONS STEAL PEOPLE’S MONEY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

Tuesday, 11 February, 2014

2-11-14 BAGHDAD / agency sparkle news / news show and sources close to the CBI to be the new director of operations of the Department of Finance and Debt Firat Shaker Mohammed is a first class thief,
It will not wait for the little guy as any other to start (his predatory), but surprised everyone when he started hustling for suction and Laft what can Hafth and Afth of funds Iraqis who do not know how and when and where the money goes, after they have become at the mercy of a bunch of thieves their first central bank governor Abdul Basit Turkish and most recently director of financial operations of the new Firat Shaker Mohammed.
Remember, these sources said the central bank governor and director of financial operations may contract a secret agreement eliminates preference and provide banks .. Sorry (small shops) to national banks giant and the marginalization of these banks, which is in the interests of the enemies of the nation and the enemies of the political process in Iraq, where the contribution of this work to destroy the national banks of Iraq, and of course, that this organized labor generates large profits on the two men they are not giving an example million dollars daily for one small banks to face the Almighty, but compared to a large bribe shared by these two Alrosan two major central bank, halting the work of national banks large and hampered the interests of the Iraqi citizens who are dealing with these banks and respectable qualifying economically and nationally so that the doors of these banks are suffering from the hustle auditors to no avail. Because of the central bank’s policy-biased small shops at the expense of the large banks that hold record bank luxury. The same sources indicate that these two thieves and robbers with them a number of bankers took preparing to eject Iraqi funds. It actually began smuggling money abroad, especially since the parliamentary elections on the doorstep. It does justice to the large national banks, which almost shut down and stop the march of thieves that do not stop at a certain station and accountable central bank governor and director of operations and the financial return of the Iraqi economy, especially the banking movement prestige?!. The ball is now in the court of the government and the House of Representatives and the eyes are looking forward to a therapeutically crucial. 

LINK

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe there is a "Three Stooges" reference hidden in plain sight with their real identities cleverly disguised.  I'm certainly not smart enough but maybe some of you others can tell me who Laft, Hafth and Afth are.  And then maybe I can figure out the rest.  Maybe it's just part of a cipher code.  I think we need a clown here.

This is kind of scary.  The citizens "must" have confidence in the banks and use them.  But, as we know Turki is a maliki plant and a crook and he's calling him out and the newly appointed "new director of operations of the Department of Finance and Debt Firat Shaker Mohammed".

I wonder who put him in there and under whose recommendation.