Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Controversial Prediction : Iraq Is An Investment Opportunity

Nadita

although i appreciate the man for his perspective, what he had to say honestly did nothing for me.  WE here at DV already know the potential of this investment.  we are already poised and do not see it as some "outside of the box" concept.  heck, some of us invested in IBSD (pepsi) on the isx alone has returned us over 120% returns on our investment and that's without an RV.  we are making a killing on the isx right now.  my average returns have been around 30%.  where else can you get this?!  

so mr. mccoach's "outside of the box" point of view is appreciated, but at this point it is quite unnecessary for many of us.  because for us, iraq "is the box".  

wait there is a BOX?

I think you've missed the point. 

on the contrary, i did not miss the point at all and fully realize why so many were excited to see this video.  however i am still unimpressed.  these high risk "outside of the box" investors is not new to investing in iraq.  where he is wrong is not highlighting that "iraq is the box".  iraq is THE big play happening now and not about to happen.  

my friend please go back and review all of the articles where countries.... CouNtRieS .......COUNTRIES.... have all committed to investing in iraq.  when a country establishes a memorandum of understanding it is driven by corporate lobbyists whose interests are being carried out by the government body.  recall the strategic framework agreement which spells out the 5 pillars of construction to take place in iraq and supported by the global community.  

considering all of that, we are early to the party :)  this guy expressing his pov is great but there are some people on this very forum who could spell things out a whole lot better than him.  so i stand my my original post.  

• Upvote 1