Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR DINARS?

jose_castro31

BUY, HOLD OR SELL   

139 members have voted

1. 1. ARE YOU STILL BUYING DINARS OR HOLDING ON TO WHAT YOU HAVE?

• STILL BUYING!
    • HOLDING ON
    • SELLING

I'm not sure if I want to buy more or just hold on to what I have. What's everyone else up to?

Patiently waiting with what i have, would probably buy more if i had the money. I am more concerned with getting set up for after the rv though.

I'm not sure if I want to buy more or just hold on to what I have. What's everyone else up to?

I think just holding on is the best idea. No need to purchase more unless you're a newbie into this and still discovering the opportunity OR

you want to buy more to make up for taxes. That option is way better than overseas corporations IMO.

I'm not too worried about post RV. I will cash out through my corporation and get the advice I need when the time comes.

Might be better able to help you answer your question if we knew how long you have held on to yours or when did you first started buying them?

As for me, I am holding pat with my 15 million worth of wallpaper as they are called right now. If no RV by Dec then I may buy 3 million more. Hell, maybe I'll have enogh to side my house by then.LOL :D

• Upvote 1

YES,

But apparently a good cook.....

You have to laugh to keep from cryin'

(for the speed readers it's because of his screen name)...

Are you saying he must have come back from an English cooking school with a love of Spotted D i c k? lmao

• Upvote 1

I agree with seabee1972 , how long have you held them? Also, what is your financial situation, and how much to you own already?? I think all this makes a difference when deciding. But, I don't think you should be selling . I am holding with the thought to buy more when I find some additional funds "laying around" :)

It's just a good thing this isn't the Vietnamese currency site with the "What are you doing with your dong?" question.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I hope we don't have to be "Dongified" over there... I don't want everyone seeing my dong... HA!!!

• Upvote 2

It's just a good thing this isn't the Vietnamese currency site with the "What are you doing with your dong?" question.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I hope we don't have to be "Dongified" over there... I don't want everyone seeing my dong... HA!!!

woody!!! lol

LOL :lol::lol::lol: That is some funny stuff. Just don't mention the picture of my Willie! HA

• Upvote 1

I am still buying even if it's a little at a time. I have an IQD group that I keep informed as best I can ... we also buy collectively to defray fees and/or shipping costs. As a group we are still buying millions and millions of IQD per week and even a couple of times a week. In this way, folks who have $25 or say $50 can participate without a $24 fedex fee or a COD upcharge. Larger buyers are told that they will be carrying the load and will be helping the folks with little to spend. I've never had an arguement and almost everyone has enjoyed knowing that they have helped someone by paying shipping costs that they would have incurred anyway if they ordered IQD themselves.

And, since 98% of all IQD "scam" stories are about counterfeit IQD bills ... I've taught each purchaser how to identify a "real" IQD bill by it's security features to give them confidence in their purchase .

I encourage you when you tell your friends to make yourself available to help them as well. It is quite rewarding and I don't want my friends coming to me after RI/RV and saying, "hey, I thought we we're friends. How come you didn't tell me about IQD?"

Peace

Doc31