Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarVets seems a "Ghost Town"........

ReachingHigher

Have you noticed the "Ghost Town" feeling around here lately?

Our fearless leader is busy on post RV plans and opportunities which we appreciate...but in the mean time with the problems logging on, lack of VIP posts, insights or feedback and news from our host, etc.....things have quieted down considerably. Hope things turn around soon. Perhaps the New Forum Platform will liven things up.

Happy Spring one and all.

Peace!

logging on, lack of VIP posts, insights or feedback a....... good thing I never signed up and paid for VIP.

You can always go to other PUMPER sites and get loads of BS. I am glad to be here. I don't need to hear false rumors so I can feel better.

Thanks for what you do Adam!!!

• Upvote 2

You can always go to other PUMPER sites and get loads of BS. I am glad to be here. I don't need to hear false rumors so I can feel better.

Thanks for what you do Adam!!!

I agree that there are bugs in the new system. BUT that is normal for all new systems. It takes time to get them worked out. We all remember that Adam does have a day job and I thin he is doing a great job to balance both which must be overwhelming at times. If anyone is not happy here go elsewhere. We have all beat this thing to death on what may happen and I think the slow down is just the waiting game. The only new things will be intel from in country and welath protection. I am happy with the site and will gladly pay the VIP price to see what happens. How many times can we ask the same questions. After years of that we have exhausted more questions that can be asked. So we wait it out. Adam is doing great and I appreciate him for doing so. I suggest that anyone not happy make a choice to stay here with the intelligent investors or go to the scam sites and get daily BS updates.