Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Personal responsibility

desimo

I guess I have a small reputation for not sugar coating too much in my posts and this one is no exception.  As I read the news and various commentators I find my blood pressure wanting to rise.  Political correctness has given a world of excuses for those who want to do as they please and experience no consequences.  I have now read where the black mobs doing the 'knockout game' are doing it because of the effects of slavery.  Yes you heard me correctly.  They are blaming slavery.  I like that others of the black community, and no that is not a racist term especially if there is a "white" community, are speaking out against these illegal acts.  I truly ache for those good, hardworking, Pro-America, honest spirited members of the black community who are foundation stones of our nation.  They are being painted with the same brush as others who want to blame everything wrong on others and never take personal responsibility and throw the race card whenever they are cornered.  Maybe if those particular members of the black community would stop wallowing in the evils of the past they would get somewhere.  Every race has been spit upon at some time.  The Irish and Chinese were basically slaves, killed and beaten as they worked the railroads.  Some of the events against the Chinese miners were bordering on genocide.  The Japanese and Jews have had so many people and nations try to eliminate them from their own soil it is hard to track.  Yet, so many of these groups who refuse to wallow in the woes of their pasts have moved into world dominance in so many areas.  Maybe the modern black community of America should take lessons from the groups of yesterday.  I do not know how they can claim that the reason there are more blacks in prisons than other races id because of bigotry when there are colleges and other things specially set apart to help the black community.  I have yet to see a United White College Fund or United Asian College Fund.  I know by now some have me as a member of the KKK but I am equally as disgusted with any 'white trash' who simply wants to stay in their trailer parks on welfare as opposed to moving forward when they have the opportunity.  If America is ever to return to being a great nation and hold world standing again, people must pull their heads out of their butts, stand on their own two feet with a backbone and take personal responsibility for their actions.  If a black gets shot by a white cop the first words should not be 'racism' and especially if that is not the same response if a white person gets shot by a black cop.  Only as people take their reasonability for their actions, good or bad, will they ever move forward. 

• Upvote 14

I guess I have a small reputation for not sugar coating too much in my posts and this one is no exception.  As I read the news and various commentators I find my blood pressure wanting to rise.  Political correctness has given a world of excuses for those who want to do as they please and experience no consequences.  I have now read where the black mobs doing the 'knockout game' are doing it because of the effects of slavery.  Yes you heard me correctly.  They are blaming slavery.  I like that others of the black community, and no that is not a racist term especially if there is a "white" community, are speaking out against these illegal acts.  I truly ache for those good, hardworking, Pro-America, honest spirited members of the black community who are foundation stones of our nation.  They are being painted with the same brush as others who want to blame everything wrong on others and never take personal responsibility and throw the race card whenever they are cornered.  Maybe if those particular members of the black community would stop wallowing in the evils of the past they would get somewhere.  Every race has been spit upon at some time.  The Irish and Chinese were basically slaves, killed and beaten as they worked the railroads.  Some of the events against the Chinese miners were bordering on genocide.  The Japanese and Jews have had so many people and nations try to eliminate them from their own soil it is hard to track.  Yet, so many of these groups who refuse to wallow in the woes of their pasts have moved into world dominance in so many areas.  Maybe the modern black community of America should take lessons from the groups of yesterday.  I do not know how they can claim that the reason there are more blacks in prisons than other races id because of bigotry when there are colleges and other things specially set apart to help the black community.  I have yet to see a United White College Fund or United Asian College Fund.  I know by now some have me as a member of the KKK but I am equally as disgusted with any 'white trash' who simply wants to stay in their trailer parks on welfare as opposed to moving forward when they have the opportunity.  If America is ever to return to being a great nation and hold world standing again, people must pull their heads out of their butts, stand on their own two feet with a backbone and take personal responsibility for their actions.  If a black gets shot by a white cop the first words should not be 'racism' and especially if that is not the same response if a white person gets shot by a black cop.  Only as people take their reasonability for their actions, good or bad, will they ever move forward. 

The only way to make that happen is to get rid of the liberals, because what you said is everything they stand against.  That's where the (it's owed to you entitlement, refuse to work, racist, need therapy to convince you it's someone else's fault, politically correct, destroy ambition to be the best and reward laziness crowd) comes from!

Hey I agree with 99.9% of what you said.  +1

BUT I know alot of hard working people that live in trailer parks. 

Its what they can afford.

Know what I mean vern. 

I agree with that too Dog, alot of the snow birds in AZ, FL, etc. live in trailers, very expensive trailers! :twothumbs:  I have no problem with anyone as long as they do what they can to truly try and be a productive member of society, and respect themselves and others as well.

• Upvote 3

Sorry buddy......a person does not have to be a conservative to have personal responsibility......I practice it everyday.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Yeah  that boat dont float shabs ole boy. I have heard you say to many times that you are a swing voter. you listen read and then make up your mind.

Your what I call a 

Closet conservative

Its ok to come out big fella

we can have a coming out party in vegas for ya.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Nothing negative about trailer parks.  My comment was about the people who do not want any better except to live off of welfare while better alternatives are available.  My comments are also not about welfare.  I receive SSD because I am physically unable to work any more.  Every time I walk through Wal-Mart my back, neck and legs remind me why I am receiving SSD.  My comments are purely about those who refuse willingly and willfully to do anything other than sit back and moan about their lot in life while better is fully within their grasp and capabilities.   

• Upvote 2

Yeah  that boat dont float shabs ole boy. I have heard you say to many times that you are a swing voter. you listen read and then make up your mind.

Your what I call a 

Closet conservative

Geez dog 53!

You do have a way with words!

:lmao:

• Upvote 2

Hey I agree with 99.9% of what you said. +1

BUT I know alot of hard working people that live in trailer parks.

Its what they can afford.

Know what I mean vern.

Theres nothing wrong with living in a mobile home, they've come s long way .

Sam Colt made a remedy for the knock-out game.

Your what I call a 

Closet conservative

Nice play on words, Dog.....well done.

Of course you'd never see a conservative come out of the closet..........he'd be obligated to kick his own @ss.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Jews don't blame other people for their problems?? I guess you've never met a Jew. We are world-class b--t--hers about EVERYTHING! Like I said before, the only reason God told us not to eat pork is so that we would piss and moan about everything in life

On a serious side, please do look-up the "wonderful" works of the ADL. Now, there ought to be a law against them. dunno, just saying.....and complaining...and kvetching....and gnashing of teeth..hahahahaha