Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lindsey Williams "Global Currency Reset"

brandon2222

Beware Of "Pastor's" Promoting Their Own Website That Sound Like Jimmy Carter During A 56 Minute Internet Radio Show Hosted By A Gold Website ! :o

All The While Claiming To Be Under Threat From The 'Elites' For Alerting The World Of A Global Collapse In 2015 From Obamacare !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW...... dont really know what to say. Kind of a shocker. 

Although we've been hearing of this sort of stuff for a while now. It's still disturbing.

Why would this guy be making any of this stuff up?  That would make no sense.

Thanks Brandon.......very interesting to say the least.

Everyone should listen to this.

• Upvote 1

If you look at all the things going in the financial sector these days that make sbsolutly zero sense.

Like gold and silver demand breaking all records at the same time the comex price is going down.The stock market going up no matter how bad the news is.The explosive rise in government debt.China,s recent trade agreements with 23 other nation,s bypassing the dollar in trade and the list just goes on and on and on.It all leads credence to what Mr. williams is saying.

His sources could be feeding him disinfo but, Sure seems credible in light of the geopolitical and economic news lately...

Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They guy on the right reminds me of a guy in NM that killed his wife and believed he was an alien.....

diazien-hossencofft-1.jpgDiazien Hossencrofft

How on earth could a husband who took vows be so hideous.............

I can't believe a husband would claim to be an alien.......ever

• Upvote 1

Smart meter issue is legit, as far as radiation. They do emit high amount of radiation.

As for the rest of Pastor Williams thoughts....I for one am a huge believer in him...back in 2007 he said that the global elites told him that oil would go to 150 dollars a barrel...I participated in that move from the 78 dollar rage.. Thanks to Lindsey, I made out very well.

If Lindsey said that he was told that there would be a global currency reset...than, there will be a global currency reset, as I said in my other post on this subject. His time frames are not always spot on as his subject matter is very fluid.

I have held Dinar for some 4/5 years now...and was considering selling them off....but this has me smiling, as a reset would value the dinar in the .70 to 1 U.S. dollar range (+/- 5%) That would be spectacular.

When I first heard Lindsey Williams latest release, I was very concerned until I considered the Dinar effect. I do not see how a reset could hurt my dinar currency. If someone else can point out the negative effect, I would like to hear it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1