Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony 12-02-2013 bashing Dinar Vets " The pot calling the kettle black "

T - I got in this knowing that I had already been making my own decisions and sacrificing for a lot of people. That is what leaders do. Being involved in network marketing, owning my own business, sacrificing, etc. I know what that's like. I hope this has been a learning experience. When I got in it was supposed to be for a short period of time. There was a website out there telling people to send $300 and sign up for as a VIP, and they'd send your dinar to Belize. That was my first experience with absolutely big crooks. People were actually sending them $300 over to another country, fly there and hope somebody is standing there waiting for you with your millions. Who does that make sense to?

T - I tried to make that right and tell people and tell them "REALLLY does that make sense?" People are going to come at you like you have no idea. Scammers are getting ready for you. Now that you have the money these people will come at you. I'm telling you what to look for in the future because I've already seen and am aware of what people are planning to do with your email. Knowledge is power! You should NEVER pay money for knowledge. As long as they are doing it the right way if they offer you a legitimate service you should be able to pay that.

All this after stating this

T - Here's the info. Last nigth we were hoping to do an RV announcement. Bank people were on high alert. It wasn't a 100% call-in, just upper management going over their instructions. They hung around until 2AM this morning thinking it would happen last night. The actual date for the RV - which will be reported in history - is December 1 at 9PM EST. That's the "official date". When do we cash out? Hopefully sometime today. What I can tell you is this: the rates this morning are "live" and ready to go, still just not released yet. They are supposed to release them today. The first time was 30 minutes ago. There is a new time, but I can't tell you. It is scheduled to go. Everybody at every level is saying that today is your day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1