Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congress warns Obama of civil war in Iraq

k98nights

On 30/10/2013-1: 11 pm | Hits: 131

1383127962.jpg

Warned a number of prominent members of the US Senate, President Barack Obama said Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki may have been his country back into a civil war between Sunnis and Shiites.

The Washington Post reported on the news seen by underground news agency that "the leaders of the Senate and the democratic and Republican parties have used the warning strong language unusual, through a letter sent to President Obama to coincide with Maliki's visit to Washington, which is scheduled to meet with Obama at the White House on Friday.

The newspaper said that "the leaders of the defence and Foreign Affairs Committees of the Senate confirmed that Maliki would contribute to the" alarming "sliding toward sectarian violence aggravated by civil war in Syria.

burathanews.com/news_article_216709.html

Personally, I think Obama wants civil war in America.

I think all high level politicians want it.  I think they are trying to prove themselves to the evil banksters so they can secure their seat in "their" NWO.

Heck those senators that interogated the HHS director should be allowed to interogate maliki.    I would love to be a fly on the wall if they did.  But his own parliament can't get him in for questioning.  Always excuses.