Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woah...Dudes...Marijuana-legalized-in-Colorado and Washington

I'm in Washington and it is a practicality nightmare.  How high is too high to drive?  How can they tell if you are too high?  How about the other drugs that gets laced in the pot?  Who sells?  What are the qualifications and quality assurances?  Like most liberal ideas it was a snafu.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm in Washington and it is a practicality nightmare.  How high is too high to drive?  How can they tell if you are too high?  How about the other drugs that gets laced in the pot?  Who sells?  What are the qualifications and quality assurances?  Like most liberal ideas it was a snafu.

The thc levels stay in your system for up to 3o days for pot they need urine or blood tests to determin how high you are

Cops can't go around watching people take urine samples at each traffic violations

What's too high

Thc can be extracted and concentrated into pill form

So if thc is legal now I guess the pills are too

Hasheeesh ka bob

I guarantee you can get to high to be driving safely

But there's no road side tests available to tell levels of intoxication

That's why it's been a controlled substance for all these years

You could smoke it three days ago and not be high any more but blood tests or urine shows you have thc in you

So this means there's more uneducated voters than educated in Colorado and Washington

When the dummies take over

Smart money leaves

They can sing the highway to hell song and mean it now

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Back when i was a kid raising hell.

I was part of the drug culture. 

Im sure the same principles stand today.

You dont lace pot with anything.

Its not cost effective.

you paid for pot and thats what you get.

they don't give away drugs for free.

So no they dont lace pot

Just a thought Des

• Upvote 1

I'm in Washington and it is a practicality nightmare. How high is too high to drive? How can they tell if you are too high? How about the other drugs that gets laced in the pot? Who sells? What are the qualifications and quality assurances? Like most liberal ideas it was a snafu.

More liberty and less crime is a snafu?

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 1

The thc levels stay in your system for up to 3o days for pot they need urine or blood tests to determin how high you are

Cops can't go around watching people take urine samples at each traffic violations

What's too high

Thc can be extracted and concentrated into pill form

So if thc is legal now I guess the pills are too

Hasheeesh ka bob

I guarantee you can get to high to be driving safely

But there's no road side tests available to tell levels of intoxication

there are plenty of road side test to show levels of intoxication, eg any test that shows level of reaction time and balance. What there are not are road side test to show active levels of THC in the blood stream. Those are unnecessary though because as you said, once you have used a form of THC the chemical trace can be found in your system weeks after the effects have worn off. Whats funny is Drug test are known by drug users to be a faulty system but they are believed to be perfect by other people. A pot smoker can smoke on the weekend at his home and then fail a drug test 2 weeks later at work and be fired, a heroin, crack or meth user can use their drug of choice 12-36 hours before a test and still pass with flying colors. Depending on their metabolism. Which one do you want working for you?

Now someone also said "what about things pot are laced with?" well those are still illegal, and if your going to outlaw anything that can be laced with other drugs you have a major problem. Every food item would fall into that category. As someone else said, "lacing" a drug and selling it as pot makes no sense, its akin to giving away something for free. If that was someones goal why not do it with lettuce at the supermarket or add it to your beer? Also 90% of the people that want to smoke pot are not seeking other drugs to use.

I think in the end this comes down to basic freedoms. How can you deny a fellow American his or her right to do what they want in their own home and life if it in no way effects another?? Even if you don't use or like Pot every freedom loving American should be supporting this, right now this demographic is fighting for their personal rights. I pray most Americans never have to fight for their personal rights against the government, but if you do don't you want all the other people on your side??

"First They Came for the Jews"

By Pastor Niemoller

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

Edited by Xet

there are plenty of road side test to show levels of intoxication, eg any test that shows level of reaction time and balance. What there are not are road side test to show active levels of THC in the blood stream. Those are unnecessary though because as you said, once you have used a form of THC the chemical trace can be found in your system weeks after the effects have worn off. Whats funny is Drug test are known by drug users to be a faulty system but they are believed to be perfect by other people. A pot smoker can smoke on the weekend at his home and then fail a drug test 2 weeks later at work and be fired, a heroin, crack or meth user can use their drug of choice 12-36 hours before a test and still pass with flying colors. Depending on their metabolism. Which one do you want working for you?

Now someone also said "what about things pot are laced with?" well those are still illegal, and if your going to outlaw anything that can be laced with other drugs you have a major problem. Every food item would fall into that category. As someone else said, "lacing" a drug and selling it as pot makes no sense, its akin to giving away something for free. If that was someones goal why not do it with lettuce at the supermarket or add it to your beer? Also 90% of the people that want to smoke pot are not seeking other drugs to use.

I think in the end this comes down to basic freedoms. How can you deny a fellow American his or her right to do what they want in their own home and life if it in no way effects another?? Even if you don't use or like Pot every freedom loving American should be supporting this, right now this demographic is fighting for their personal rights. I pray most Americans never have to fight for their personal rights against the government, but if you do don't you want all the other people on your side??

"First They Came for the Jews"

By Pastor Niemoller

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

The THC in your system also depends on body type, exercise, diet and how often they smoke. Harder drugs do leave ur system quicker oddly enough,, but being a retired smoker, believe me, there are always ways around a drug test and most smokers are quite aware of them...lol

• Downvote 1