Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of 3 zeros Video

boomer113189

Well I can't prove anything to you on here but if you knew the people I know you would realise that they have no reasons to lie unlike a lot of gurus. Google Kramer Iraqi dinar for a positive CNBC video on the dinar also dinar trade appeared on CNBC

seen it before he just say these are 1 of the ways to invest in iraq.

personally if i wanted to i think i would get into the iraqi stock markets that might make the best money but i dont know much about stocks

i have to go now i am going out to eat ! Canes Chicken ! be back later tonight and the next 2 weeks cuz i dont work at all !  i will be up late every night

Edited by boomer113189

Well I can't prove anything to you on here but if you knew the people I know you would realise that they have no reasons to lie unlike a lot of gurus. Google Kramer Iraqi dinar for a positive CNBC video on the dinar also dinar trade appeared on CNBC

lol, you are funny, you want us to trust you?  if you have proof, bring it on, otherwise, you are just dancing to your own tune. What does a positive spin on CNBC have to do with anything? Okie, Frankie and TNT provide a positive spin.  Give us proof, that's not too much to ask.