Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of 3 zeros Video

boomer113189

Boomer,

Try again.............please show where any of my responses are tied to what you just posted above!!!!  LOL!!! Or up above!!!!

Boomer,

Your a prime candidate for my proposed site I mentioned above.....................wanna join?   LOL!!!!!! 

Edited by caz1104

Iraqi Finance: Delete the zeros from the currency will strengthen the position of Iraq to the International Monetary

"the process of removing three zeroes from the local currency will strengthen Iraq's economic position in the international community and specifically the International Monetary Fund."

the International Monetary Fund in August last support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures, including privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.

2010 Document - Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction to The United States Congress

Dinar Redenomination

The CBI has announced that it intends to implement a long-planned Redenomination of the Iraqi dinar by eliminating three zeros from the nominal value of banknotes.This process is meant to ease commercial
transactions by reducing errors and confusion that hyper-inflated currencies often cause. Now that Iraq’s inflation rate has achieved a level of stability, the move could serve to bolster confidence in the
country’s currency.

they cant coexist with people they disagree with. they will jump and attack every post you ever make. it seems like a campaign to shield the community from your information.

it took me 2 years to realize deleting zeroes could only mean one thing. i left open the possibility it could mean something else. to me there isnt a .00001 chance its anything else. boy does that just tick them off.

• Upvote 1

CBI Governor of the Central Bank

his take on the dinar is to Redenominate aka delete three zeros on  the iraqi currency            link here http://goo.gl/qjYUCx

Governor of the Central Bank Abdul Basit Turki Saeed said the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy," noting that "the relevant committees in parliament, called for the need to wait in the project, in order to provide the right conditions and time.

Sandy,

That's like calling the kettle black wouldn't say. I have yet to come across a LOPster that even attempts to co-exist with anyone with a diifering opinion. Pretty one sided comment..........................you know DinarStud?  LOL!!!! GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!!!! Anything less would and LOPsters lose street cred!!!! LOL 

Umbertino,

I got a song request......"For Those About To LOP We Salute You!!!""  by AC/DC!!!!! song seems fitting for DA Tank almost anthem like

Edited by caz1104

Q - What Is a Currency Lop?

Answer
A currency lop refers to the removal of the last three zeros off a certain currency. This usually happens during hyperinflation, which is the rapid decrease in the value of a currency. This fluctuating value is brought about when a country prints currency too fast such that the economy fails to keep up.

http://goo.gl/XqOndp

caz,

your lopsters post an article, you post personal nonsense. next, they post more evidence, you or others, come back again with personal nonsense. it goes on and on and on forever.

the lopsters cant go anywhere else, but again, first thing this morning , here you are cheering no gain, personal jargon once again, like clockwork

caz you should be banned from the lop section. never on topic, never a discussion, never any debative substance, just personal mumbo jumbo

thats because all the ? him and other that try to come down to the lopsters tank have been debunked by us with and articles & documents supporting are facts and not just stuff made up like alot of the dinar storys they bring.

like donald trump having dinar lol - lies

the us gov holding trillions of dinar - lies

the bushed have tons of dinars - lies

the dinar being undervalued - lies

Since Iraq has few exports other than oil which is sold in dollars there is little demand for Dinars and they remain in "exotic" status. However the new currency has sparked a multi-million dollar industry in selling dinars to speculators. These so-called "money service" companies will sell Dinar to speculators at an inflated price and push the idea that the dinar will "RV" or be revalued to greatly increase the exchange rate against the dollar

Edited by boomer113189

LOL LOPsters kill me..................My way or the highway mentality only works at home when your alone or if you own your own business!!

Boomer,

Still got nothing to back up your claim I see.......................LOL.

PM when ya wanna join my site I wanna make some cash off ya like the "pumpers" did!!! LOL

can you say easy pickens!!!! LOL 

"twas the night before Christmas

when all through the house

not a creature was stirring

except for LOPsters down in DA Tank!!!  

i can back up 99% if not all of everything i post with documents and iraq new articles. unlike caz and dontlop and a few other that just believe anything they hear on a confreance call or weekly chat thats cant be back up by and proof ( documents, articles ) supporting there theory

do i believe the dinar will go to 1000 to 1 dollar ? yes i do think it will do that

the CBI promies that the dinar would go to 1000 to 1 dollar i have the article i just cant find it right now so in kind of a wierd way i do believe 100 % iraq will RV but only to 1000 to 1 then sometime after that they might most likly RD

Edited by boomer113189

You still have NOT debunked me on anything, nor can you attach me to anything. Please provide proof or man up and apologize. 

I'll help ya there is no such post by me for I don't claim to know all and my ego is such that I can accept others opinion when offered in a civil manner. At this point I really could care less how this turns out. This investment doesn't and won't disrupt my portflolio. I really get a kick out of watchin the ego's clash both down here and above water.

Ok Sandy,

Proove with links that IRAQ RD/LOP will LOP/RD their currency 100% or is it just an opinion. An opinion is something most can live with, stating as fact before happening is Psychic Hotline material. What card am I holding behind my back?

Come on guys sing with me......................................FOR THOSE ABOUT TO LOP WE SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!    GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!!!!!!

the reason why you don't post anything is because you know none of it lead to an overnight million dollar rv

Ok Sandy,

Proove with links that IRAQ RD/LOP will LOP/RD their currency 100% or is it just an opinion. An opinion is something most can live with, stating as fact before happening is Psychic Hotline material. What card am I holding behind my back?

Come on guys sing with me......................................FOR THOSE ABOUT TO LOP WE SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!    GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!!!!!!

we have given countless links & documents that it points towards an LOP but can you tell use how iraq will Dedollarize or reduce the money supply and strengthen the iraq dinar without deleting zeros?  pls provide links & or documents

Edited by boomer113189

LOL!!!! wait a minute there Boomer you said above that you debunk me all the time....................now you change your tune!!! What your ego won't allow you to apologize...........................come on man up!!!  Or your no different than the other LOPsters that claim to be here to help others.................LOL LOL of course that's one of my favorite LOPster lines of all time. Question for ya..............do ya know when your about to be screwed? ..............when someone from the gov or DA TANK claim they're here to help!!!!!!!!!

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO LOP WE SALUTE YOU"!!!!!!!!!!  

Edited by caz1104

LOL!!!! wait a minute there Boomer you said above that you debunk me all the time....................now you change your tune!!! What your ego won't allow you to apologize...........................come on man up!!!  Or your no different than the other LOPsters that claim to be here to help others.................LOL LOL of course that's one of my favorite LOPster lines of all time. Question for ya..............do ya know when your about to be screwed? ..............when someone from the gov or DA TANK claim they're here to help!!!!!!!!!

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO LOP WE SALUTE YOU"!!!!!!!!!!  

ok everyone i haven't debunked caz i admit. that's because if he post something that towards an RV he will get slaughtered & proven wrong. and all he does is say GO RD.  lol caz is that what you wanted to see !

now that i have admitted it. its time for you to anwser my ? if you cant its because you know everything i posted is true and you know theres a very high possablity iraq will LOP

Edited by boomer113189

You see Boomer that's where you and I differ. I don't pretend to have all the answers and I don't condem differing respectful opinions. Nor do I blame others(guru's/pumpers) for my entrance into the Dinar World. My ego is such that I accept my fate regardless of outcome and don't feel the need to push my beliefs/agenda on anyone else. And Thankyou for being man enough to admit you were wrong, doing so is the 1st step in an ongoing self evaluation process.........BRAVO.

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO LOP WE SALUTE YOU"!!!!!    GO RD with MIN/NO GAIN!!!!!!!!  Anything less can cause health issues, please consult your doctor before administering!!!       

Boomer go home and forget this site - why bother being here if you don't believe in this investment? This is a pro RV site and most people here think it will RV. Pass this message on dwm009 your nothing but a an insulting prat and no way will you treat anyone who believes an RV will happen with any respect. The Same as the rest of the cockroach hive

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1