Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of 3 zeros Video

boomer113189

lol DB your just mad because you really have been debunked

look boomer or networth or Dinarck or whoever you are out of those guys. I want to call a truce with the lopsters and stop attempting to throw insults at each other. I just want to get on with continuing with my belief that the dinar will revalue and continue to research. I am now sick of the posts they keep on posting about me. I think they should stop and I will do the same. Boomer I did not mean anything by my last post to you. I want to see both sides of the argument and if I am allowed back on that site I will post articles and see what they have to say. I have been childish and so have they but I am apologising to the lopsters. My view will not change the dinar will revalue. Their view will not change they think it will lop. But let's start treating each other with respect. Pass that message on for me
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dinarbeleiver i want you to a ? to the people that do these weekly chats, confrance calls , and or other gurus that have these little chats to provide you with this question i am about to ask you.

ask them what do they think deletions of the three zeros means and how will they exchange those to new dinar currency.   then whatever they say tell them that you would like some proof of past deletion of zeros in what ever there theory is. but tell them to back it up with a link or document.  and if they say they cant then dont ever believe another word they said because all there doing is lieing to u and alot of others.  then after what they say about what they think of deletion of zeros mean go back and copy and paste my links and show them those i can tell u this right now you will probably be kicked off or banned.

i went to this one site and posted my links about the 3 zeros and the admin go so mad at me i got banned but the reason i got banned was because i posted it on thanksgiving day and they said it was very inappropriate time & i suspect because i was telling the truth about what it means.

dinarbeleiver i want you to a ? to the people that do these weekly chats, confrance calls , and or other gurus that have these little chats to provide you with this question i am about to ask you.

ask them what do they think deletions of the three zeros means and how will they exchange those to new dinar currency.   then whatever they say tell them that you would like some proof of past deletion of zeros in what ever there theory is. but tell them to back it up with a link or document.  and if they say they cant then dont ever believe another word they said because all there doing is lieing to u and alot of others.  then after what they say about what they think of deletion of zeros mean go back and copy and paste my links and show them those i can tell u this right now you will probably be kicked off or banned.

i went to this one site and posted my links about the 3 zeros and the admin go so mad at me i got banned but the reason i got banned was because i posted it on thanksgiving day and they said it was very inappropriate time & i suspect because i was telling the truth about what it means.

i do think that a lot of the time deletion of zeros means a lop. However Iraq has not always been completely clear on their intentions which Is why I think they will do the rv. I am not surprised you have been banned for saying that but dinar vets is a site that will let you have that view. A lot of articles have implied a lop but that would be a revenue neutral event. Because Iraq wants value and an increase in purchasing power ie buy more goods I think they will revalue.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

here an older article here what it says and tell me do you think this means RV as in we make thousands or millions

Two currencies coexist together and gradual replacement

Central Bank (time): Delete the zeros start end of the year

BAGHDAD - Ahmed Saleh Khyoun

CBI begins the end of the year and gradually replace the currency now in circulation a new currency which zeroes deleted within the strategy to reform the monetary system started in 2005.

Bank consultant and announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (time) on that (the bank has completed 50 percent of a strategy switch in and out, delete the zeros of the nominal value of the new currency while retaining the cash value and purchasing power), said that (the replacement process will be gradually and spontaneously high and without fanfare, as will be There are two currencies to trade at the same time go hand in hand), but (that the purchasing power of the new currency will remain fixed).

Saleh said (there are multiple advantages of this strategy, including ease of trading between the citizens and facilitate the work of banks, counting, sorting, and stand on the counterfeit currency and to facilitate transactions of the citizens with the banks on the deposits and withdrawals in addition to facilitating the process of monetary reform after hitting a currency issued in circulation now 25 trillion dinars, while in 1990 was about 25 billion dinars and this in itself calls for the deletion of zeros).

In the answer to a question by (time) whether the Central Bank has set a deadline for the replacement of the currency said (we did not define this ceiling until now that the matter is still under study and the reality of work at that time will decide how long the replacement process).

Responding to another question about the Iraqi currency held abroad and how to replace it "(The right of a citizen is to remove the $ 200 thousand dinars and he could replace it like any ordinary citizen here in Iraq, either from abroad, the banks in the States would be responsible to us of the assets of our currency, too), He pointed out that (a media campaign will precede and guide the process in order to raise public awareness of the importance of this and that our banks and our will all be ready to provide all facilities to the citizens and emphasize once again that the process does not affect absolute quiet in the market also ...

(note that many countries replaced their currency and benefit from their experiences in this area, including Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others).

in your honest OP do you really think these means an RV ? if you look in the red you will see Turkey, Russia, Brazil.    now go back to once of my post and look for what i posted about what the deletion of three zeros mean

Russian ruble deleted 3 zeros - http://goo.gl/8N1tva 1000 old to 1 new rate

Brazil Real deleted 3 zeros - http://goo.gl/Tsi2ur 1000 old to 1 new rate

Turkey deleted 6 zeros - http://goo.gl/xS42bh 1000000 to 1 new rate

your probably going to say or other people why do i keep posting on deleting the 3 zeros. well number 1. it is very important to what happens because we are holding the currency. so really nothing else should matter. number 2. not everyone knows what it means just go all the dinar forums and this one alot of the people think it means RV dont take my word go check it out your self

Edited by boomer113189

i do think that a lot of the time deletion of zeros means a lop. However Iraq has not always been completely clear on their intentions which Is why I think they will do the rv. I am not surprised you have been banned for saying that but dinar vets is a site that will let you have that view. A lot of articles have implied a lop but that would be a revenue neutral event. Because Iraq wants value and an increase in purchasing power ie buy more goods I think they will revalue.

i have seen articles say by deleting the zeros the dinar will increase in purcashing power overtime and it will also reduce the money supply

Edited by boomer113189

A lop scenario 25000 to 25 the new 25 note the Iraqi person has will not enable them to purchase more goods they will not have gained anything in purchasing power as the new 25 will be worth the same as the 25000 old note.

yes ur right the 25k will become 25 new and it will have the same purcashing power but over time the new dinar the exchange rate will go up in time. look at what i have posted about the redenomination benifits. read what it says

That article is a lop article

Try dr Bakri report as it states that a 1000 note after reform will enable the purshace of 1000 cigarettes instead of just one packet.

in that article he is explaing why a lop would be the best look what it says at the bottom of the page. Positives raise zeros from the Iraqi dinar:

The process of raising three zeros from the Iraqi dinar thoughtfully and in accordance with the tight monetary policy will lead to the following pros:

1. Raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.

2. Raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies.

3. Increase the confidence of foreign investors in the Iraqi economy.

4. Increase the confidence of the Iraqi citizen national currency that has become comparable to other currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the Jordanian dinar and the dinar ... etc..

Your talking about a redonomination and a revalue. A redonomination on its own will not increase the value. Look the person I know that deals with the CBI directly has told me that Iraq will revalue and that they will delete the zeros of the exchange rates leading zeros I.e

0.00089 becomes 0.89. I don't expect. Anyone to believe me but I am not lying. I am definatly keeping my dinars. How much dinars do you have boomer

Your talking about a redonomination and a revalue. A redonomination on its own will not increase the value. Look the person I know that deals with the CBI directly has told me that Iraq will revalue and that they will delete the zeros of the exchange rates leading zeros I.e

0.00089 becomes 0.89. I don't expect. Anyone to believe me but I am not lying. I am definatly keeping my dinars. How much dinars do you have boomer

by Redenomination it will lead to a increase of the exchange rate in other words (RV) of the new currency

Edited by boomer113189

yes ur right the 25k will become 25 new and it will have the same purcashing power but over time the new dinar the exchange rate will go up in time. look at what i have posted about the redenomination benifits. read what it says

in that article he is explaing why a lop would be the best look what it says at the bottom of the page. Positives raise zeros from the Iraqi dinar:

The process of raising three zeros from the Iraqi dinar thoughtfully and in accordance with the tight monetary policy will lead to the following pros:1. Raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.2. Raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies.3. Increase the confidence of foreign investors in the Iraqi economy.4. Increase the confidence of the Iraqi citizen national currency that has become comparable to other currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the Jordanian dinar and the dinar ... etc..

the last bits sound like an revalue to me buddy

Delete and raise are two different things I believe that raise zeros is a revalue where as delete is a lop

That's also why I think Iraq will revalue they are not being clear on their intentions. A lop does not do the things outlined

1) a lop does not increase purshasing power because the new 25 note will still buy the same amount of goods

2) yes a lop will make the exchange rate on par with a dollar but still that new 25 dinar note can only be exchange for the same amount of dollars as the 25000 note

Positives raise zeros from the Iraqi dinar:

The process of raising three zeros from the Iraqi dinar thoughtfully and in accordance with the tight monetary policy will lead to the following pros:

1. Raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.

2. Raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies.

3. Increase the confidence of foreign investors in the Iraqi economy.

4. Increase the confidence of the Iraqi citizen national currency that has become comparable to other currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the Jordanian dinar and the dinar ... etc

3) this is not always true and if the citizens reject the new currency will lead to bad confidence in the currency and they may reject the new currency zimbabwe comes to mind here but there are other examples

4) swap this for 3) investors will not automatically run into the country because of a lop look at zimbabwe

But if they do mean to RV then I agree totally with all points one to four

Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Economic committee member

member of the Economic Commission parliamentary MP Hassan Salman, Sunday, that the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will strengthen the dinar and raise its value, stressing that the process will be completed during 2015.

said Salman for “tomorrow Press,” that “there are countries fought a process raise zeros and achieved success on the economic side, “adding that” raise the value of the zeros from the Iraqi currency raises the value of the dinar and makes it more heavily in Iraq and abroad. “

and added that “this process will be completed during 2015 after completing procedures and consensus between the blocs on the subject.”

experts say In the economic sphere that the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency lead to increased confidence in the currency reinforces the demand for and the result leads to improve the status of the Iraqi dinar, which raises its market value.

http://goo.gl/XgVDan

3) this is not always true and if the citizens reject the new currency will lead to bad confidence in the currency and they may reject the new currency zimbabwe comes to mind here but there are other examples

4) swap this for 3) investors will not automatically run into the country because of a lop look at zimbabwe

But if they do mean to RV then I agree totally with all points one to four

check out zambia the deleted three zeros there was alot of confusion so they made an extension on how much longer they can exchange

Deleting zeros strengthens and raises the value of dinar, says process would be complete by 2015: Economic committee member

member of the Economic Commission parliamentary MP Hassan Salman, Sunday, that the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will strengthen the dinar and raise its value, stressing that the process will be completed during 2015.

said Salman for “tomorrow Press,” that “there are countries fought a process raise zeros and achieved success on the economic side, “adding that” raise the value of the zeros from the Iraqi currency raises the value of the dinar and makes it more heavily in Iraq and abroad. “

and added that “this process will be completed during 2015 after completing procedures and consensus between the blocs on the subject.”

experts say In the economic sphere that the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency lead to increased confidence in the currency reinforces the demand for and the result leads to improve the status of the Iraqi dinar, which raises its market value.

http://goo.gl/XgVDan

that article is either an RV article or a lop article.

To vinnyg7 I am apologising to you please accept it. Now please stop with the insults .

That's the point boomer no one knows for sure. But I am willing to bet it will rv

remember what i said about what the deletion of zeros articles means = lop

but I have seen on Iraqi TV that the currency is grossly undervalued and that the will delete zeros off the leading zeros off the exchange rate. Iraq will never be completely clear about their intentions - it's boils down to the gamble you take

your right no one knows for sure but there more evidance pointing towards an lop . anytime that they say anything about getting arid of zeros on there currency is a lop. i plan on buying the dinar after it happens to be honest with you because then it will do a real RV

lol yes a gamble why do you think i am hear still i have 1 25 k note i did have millions but after hearing them say all the stuff about 3 zeros and both the cbi gov saying its the best i liquidated most of my holding

your right no one knows for sure but there more evidance pointing towards an lop . anytime that they say anything about getting arid of zeros on there currency is a lop. i plan on buying the dinar after it happens to be honest with you because then it will do a real RV

I understand that but the most you might make is x3 your money. If it RVs it will make 1000 times. I used to be a lopster and was going to sell most of my holdings- I did not sell because some significant stuff happened with the banks in the uk . Read my Halifax real bank rumour it's why I will not sell my dinars. Look at bettyboop confirming my story. Three other people in the uk confirmed this. That's all I am gonna say as I am feeling low at the moment.

i don't believe any rumors all of them are 99% of them are all lies i would like to see proof or link or document or video showing me what you say. and that another thing do you have any links thats say when this global reset happens the iraq dinar will have the highest rated currency. and when i mean link i mean from like cnbc or forex site.