Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP Abbadi: economic policy in the country is still vague and painted responsible for unknown

Butifldrm

MP Abbadi: economic policy in the country is still vague and painted responsible for unknown

12-09-2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNG Add a comment -    Baghdad (news) 

Member of the Committee called for the economy and investment MP for the coalition in Iraq Qusay F-Abadi, the need to establish a Council for Economic Reform adopts important economic policy in the country. Ebadi said (of the Agency news): that everyone is unaware of who is responsible for economic policy in the country Are the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers headed by Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Rose Nuri Shaways M and Ministry of Planning or the Ministry of Commerce. He added: economic policy in the country is still 'opaque' and is not known where to go to authoritarian centralized economy or to the free market, noting that the agency responsible for drawn unknown. He said: He must approve the law establishing the Economic Reform Council adopts the task of economic policy in the country and determines Atjhadtha to be on Kan presence of confidence among investors and the private sector and the state, which has become non-existent now. 

This has a number of economists called for the activation of important laws that will support the Iraqi economy in accordance with the policy of a free market economy, and they confirmed that the Iraqi economy is in a state of confusion and overlap between the two policies the central and the free market.

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D115771&usg=ALkJrhjZy2ZUNQie4ybORAE-AUfNrk-mYg#ixzz2efxqr4oU

The whole State of Iraq is in a state of confusion in my eyes. The US built a 2,000 mile long railroad across the country in 5 years back in the 1860's, and they can't build a an oil field, a refinery or a pipeline without foreign companies help in 10 years in the 21st century.? just my thoughts.

WM13

• Upvote 1

Iraq was supposedly going to reset their currency after they removed saddam that was some time ago.

Then I heard it wouldnt reset until 2016 when oil was at 12 million barrels a day

They are making them earn their money like everyone else has to earn their money

I don't see how a currency reset making Iraq rich would make Iraqis eager to increase oil production

The world community needs oil not more fiat currency

Iraqis best bet is. To build up that oil production as fast as possible

I see Japan is making another loan to Iraq to increase exports of oil

Loaning them money puts a fire under their arse to move forward

Just giving them money wont help feed the world it's oil

Oil prices must go down for full economic recovery

Flood the market with oil and Iraq may get its currency reset but not for nothing they must earn it

The global economic system is all relative

You need all components to work together

Iraq is doing it at a pace that it can sustain without screwing itself doing it