Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christian Persecution in America

EagleEye

For years I have said that persecution would come to the "church" in America. Just this week I read of a Christian bakery that was literally run out of business by the *** community because they would not make a *** wedding cake...a local Christian politician called it "financial terrorism"

we are no longer "slouching to Gomorrah"...we are as a nation racing headlong and hell bent IMO !! :eagle:  :praying:

[Mar 4:17 KJV] 17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
[2Ti 3:12 KJV] 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

San Antonio Bars Christian Businesses From Doing Business With City Christian persecution is escalating in America and it’s being conducted by local, state and federal governments.  The latest example of Christian persecution can be found in the recent actions taken by the San Antonio City Council. By an 8-3 vote, the city council passed an anti-discrimination ordinance.  The ordinance was designed to protect the rights of homosexuals against discrimination, but in fact it gives them special rights while taking away the rights of Christians.  Incorporated in the ordinance is a provision that states if a business owner takes a faith-based stance against homosexual life styles it will be barred from doing business with the City of San Antonio. In other words, if you are a Christian business owner who practices your faith in your business, you will not be allowed to conduct any of your business with the city.  Thus, their anti-discrimination ordinance discriminates against Christians. Ivy Taylor is a Christian and a city council member who voted against the ordinance stating that Christians have a right to stand for their values.  She told the local news: “I have sacrificed a lot to serve in this role on city council, but I will not sacrifice my core values and beliefs for political gain or to be in alignment with a particular platform.  And if that was the expectation for me as a black woman, [you’ve] got the wrong sister in this seat.” Elisa Chan is another Christian who sits on the city council and voted against the ordinance.  She also expressed her concerns about the national *** rights advocates targeting her city for their agenda.  She went on to say: “I'm disappointed that the power of political correctness has prevailed over the freedom of speech, but most of all I am disappointed that the harmony of the great people of San Antonio has been disrupted.” Taylor and Chan both agree that being and living as a Christian is not discrimination, but the rest of the city council evidently believes that it does.  Therefore, Christian business owners have lost their First Amendment rights to the freedom of religion. Sen. Ted Cruz, a leading candidate for the 2016 GOP president nomination stated that he is against the ordinance.  Greg Abbot, Texas Attorney General also stated that he is against the San Antonio ordinance and expects that a lawsuit will be filed against the ordinance for religious freedom. This seems to be a growing trend in America today where Christians are being stripped of their constitutional rights while people who live a perverted lifestyle are given preferential treatment.  The worst part is the persecution of Christians goes all the way to the White House and the Department of Justice.  Obama, a self-professed and practicing Muslim, is determined to do everything in his power to drive Christianity out of American society.  His administration is already labeling Christians as potential terrorists.  They have restricted Christianity in the military and they led the attack on the Defense of Marriage Act. At the current rate of affairs, Christianity will be outlawed as a terrorist organization.  We will be stripped of all rights including life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  If you have been following what has been happening to Christians in Egypt, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, and China, to name but a few, you may be witnessing our future here in America.

• Upvote 1

I find it amazing that 3 to 4 % of the population are able to wield this much power over the majority of the country. If you had told me several years ago that the next era of major Christian persecution was going to come through homosexuals I would have laughed. I highly recommend watching Agenda: the grinding down of America... you can see it on vimeo or youtube. It explains how the infrastructure for this has slowly, and intentionally been put in place over quite a long period of time. They have the courts, the media, the white house, all the 3 letter agencies, entertainment, and education. Christians have been asleep at the wheel while the total take over by progressives relentlessly forged ahead.

This really shouldn't be surprising though because the Bible tells us we are eventually going to face not only the Antichrist, and the great tribulation, but Revelation 13:5-10, "5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,

into captivity they will go.

If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,

with the sword they will be killed.”[d]

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people."

Imo the book of Revelation is unfolding before our eyes. There is a new spirit of Blasphemy that is outrageously offensive rising in the world. We have, it seems, over night transitioned from a Christian culture to a pagan culture. What is happening was extremely well thought out, and executed without real opposition from Christians. God is shaking the fence... it's time to get off on one side or the other. The days of easy Christianity are coming to an end. I have come to the realization for myself to withstand what is coming is going to require a deep conversion, and a total separation from this culture, and the world. I've gotten rid of cable, and watch very few movies anymore. We are facing the necessity of having a first century faith where martyrdom may become a reality within our life times.

What is happening in the middle east to Christians now can very easily metastasize in this country. Obama has sealed the whitehouse visitors list for the next 12 years so no one will know what he's up to, and with whom. He is siding with, and arming Al Qaida. His brother has ties to Al Qaida. He truly doesn't have to leave the whitehouse if he doesn't want to. We can't organize without him knowing about it. He owns justice, and is creating his own military within the United States through homeland security, and militarizing the police for population control. The media, and holder totally have his back. He is doing whatever he wants with impunity. He is lawless. Although I whole heartedly support the second ammendment, what are guns going to be able to do against the weaponry of the United States Government? Obama seems determined to start world war 3. Joel Skousen said on coast to coast that we need one more world war to bring in the one world government. He thinks North Korea, not syria will be the Catalyst, but who knows.

Jesus is reintroducing the fundamental necessity for all Christians...Matthew 16:24 . "Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me." and Luke 17:33 "Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it." Buckle up... this century is going to be a doozy!

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 2

***///

Good for you, MYDOGZ ! :twothumbs:

More and more we see the minority groups taking over as they align themselves with evil to accomplish

their own will and agendas over God's values and morality. 

We certainly aren't saying they don't have a right to be g-a-y or whatever they want to be,

as  long as they do NOT circumvent the rights of others in doing so.... and they are doing so.

What in sam hell makes their rights more important than anybody else's...? :confused2:

• Upvote 3

***///

Indeed we do, MYDOGZ....  See, THAIDOC, you're in fine company.

You don't have to sit in the back of the bus,

we'll be glad to have you ride in the limo with us and you can ride shotgun if ya want ! :D

Ride in a limo with you 3 wild and crazy gals?!?!? I think my virginity will be ruined!! Well, if I am gonna ride with you all, I want to be in the MIDDLE! Like some spicy Thai sandwich?

Ride in a limo with you 3 wild and crazy gals?!?!? I think my virginity will be ruined!! Well, if I am gonna ride with you all, I want to be in the MIDDLE! Like some spicy Thai sandwich?

***///

Let's make it really interesting....

A Hum-Vee all decked out in cammo and you get to drive !

Now THAT's alotta bounce up in there ! :lol:  :P

• Upvote 1

***///

Good for you, MYDOGZ ! :twothumbs:

More and more we see the minority groups taking over as they align themselves with evil to accomplish

their own will and agendas over God's values and morality. 

We certainly aren't saying they don't have a right to be g-a-y or whatever they want to be,

as  long as they do NOT circumvent the rights of others in doing so.... and they are doing so.

What in sam hell makes their rights more important than anybody else's...? :confused2:

Well said Sgt. I applaud your voice!  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Well said Sgt. I applaud your voice!  :bravo:

***///

Other than an empowerment of their progressive masters,

we can see no reason for their "rights" trumping anyone else's.

One says "my Faith does not condone my baking you a cake"...

progressive's twisted law says "okay, then you have no right to a livelihood,

you have no right to practice your Faith,

you have no right to prosper in this society.... yadda, yadda, yadda..."

REALLY...?!     :confused2:

Shaddup and go to a bakery that will bake you a cake!  There're thousands of 'em!

Chances are not every single bakery in this whole country subscribes to the no-cakes-for-you ideology.

You're free to go elsewhere.  And these folks are free to make cakes for everybody else.

The rights of the few should not trump the rights of the majority....

but apparently in this day and age, they do -- more and more -- hastening the collapse of civilization.

EXAMPLE:  hobummer's pals and their sharia law......

Where is it going to stop...?    :confused2:.....

When everyone has to abandon their Christian Faith and values because a few muslims, g-a-y-s,

progressives and atheists are offended.

THAT's WHAT THEY ARE REALLY AFTER ! 

ALL THEY WANT IS A GODLESS STATE.

Not some delicious cake from a bakery that does not condone their 'natural' sexual inclination.

Welcome to the collapse of society moving FORWARD with ever-increasing speed.

• Upvote 1

It seems to me a heterosexual wedding cake would have been fine...........let the couple add their own topper.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

The rights of the few should not trump the rights of the majority....

You are absolutely correct gals.........Obama's election results are a good case in point......The majority has spoken.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Ephesians 4:17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; 19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not be partakers with them. 8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints

WM13

You are absolutely correct gals.........Obama's election results are a good case in point......The majority has spoken.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

The majority of manipulative banksters installing their next puppet - YES!

The majority of fraudsters, illegal voters, multiple-vote voters, dead voters,

rigged machines, Kool-Aid-soaked zombies, low-information voters -YES!

Yup -- won by some kind of majority, alright. <_<

But, hey, who cares about The Law, Honesty, Fairness and Truth anymore, right...? <_<

TPTB have discarded all of these long ago.

***///

The majority of manipulative banksters installing their next puppet - YES!

The majority of fraudsters, illegal voters, multiple-vote voters, dead voters,

rigged machines, Kool-Aid-soaked zombies, low-information voters -YES!

Yup -- won by some kind of majority, alright. <_<

But, hey, who cares about The Law, Honesty, Fairness and Truth anymore, right...? <_<

TPTB have discarded all of these long ago.

Minority point of view......doesn't count.   :P 

GO RV, then BV