Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2014 budget at the cabinet table next week

SocalDinar

2014 budget at the cabinet table next week

وكالة المدينة نيوز/ City News Agency /

". Detection and Finance Minister Ali Shukri agency announced the completion of the federal budget for the year 2014, stressing displayed in front of the Council of Ministers next week. Shukri said on Sunday that "the ministry has completed the federal budget for the year 2014 all the paragraphs and will be in front of the Council of Ministers next week."

The Ministry of Finance had announced on July 11 last year completed a draft bill the federal financial budget for the next year 2014.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=u9RmUfGyNYa7igLa-4G4Dw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D891&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://al-madinanews.com/index.php/permalink/14114.html&usg=ALkJrhh90zoEkyTyBeNRJh4wAUe05a5l1A

Was there not an article last month about the 2014 budget , that they want the zeros deleted, or the new rate , I remember readying something about the IQD for 2014 budget,

Yep....I really am against them getting this budget done early because of those reasons. If they are able to complete the budget before end of year, especially around this time, it would give them ample time to apply for a new ISO code and put their plan into effect. No bueno......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If I recall correctly members of parliament were demanding the CBI disclose to them the what the rate of exchange was going to be, in order to prepare this. The CBI did not. So they went ahead and calculated the rate for the 2k14 budget at 1.18 knowing something is to happen by then. 1.18 to us that would mean .86.

I'm of the opinion there's no way we're going to see a new ISO. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Turkey, Lebanon, blah, blah, blah but I don't buy it. I'm not in on a "global currency reset" by any means but I do think many countries stand to lose if they lop the currency. 

They could have just lopped it long ago and been on their way if that would have been their intention. No need to spend years upon years studying, analyzing, calling in the international community etc. for a task such as that. 

Edited by _RFJ
  • Upvote 1

If I recall correctly members of parliament were demanding the CBI disclose to them the what the rate of exchange was going to be, in order to prepare this. The CBI did not. So they went ahead and calculated the rate for the 2k14 budget at 1.18 knowing something is to happen by then. 1.18 to us that would mean .86.

I'm of the opinion there's no way we're going to see a new ISO. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Turkey, Lebanon, blah, blah, blah but I don't buy it. I'm not in on a "global currency reset" by any means but I do think many countries stand to lose if they lop the currency.

They could have just lopped it long ago and been on their way if that would have been their intention. No need to spend years upon years studying, analyzing, calling in the international community etc. for a task such as that.

Why couldnt they have RVd years ago if thats what their intention was? Why would they need to studyand analyze that for years? Could you explain that for me? And who/how would countries lose if they lopped?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Why couldnt they have RVd years ago if thats what their intention was? Why would they need to studyand analyze that for years? Could you explain that for me? And who/how would countries lose if they lopped?

Confidence in their currency, govt actions, trade, etc... Those who trade w their currency (much bigger than us) would lose out. Plus, what do they have to gain by a simple RD as you like to say LOP? How does this help them to progress? They can back a higher rate and gain a lot w a non lop straight up,RV. We will see... Would be epic to RV.

I.e.: renaissance of development and economic through the promotion of the investment process and the influx of foreign capital wishing to invest in Iraq, especially since he has the elements and kegs investment in more than five large sectors such as oil, trade, agriculture, electricity and tourism.

pointed out that these incubators all have promising investment opportunities will create a great environment for investment and Ostglet effectively development would lead to a renaissance of large and influential in economic life

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159731-economic-reform-act-step-on-the-path-of-comprehensive-development/#ixzz2dnjJoKRh

• Upvote 1

How they would lose has been answered more eloquently than I could in the previous post but since you asked keep...

They would lose in the exact same way you and I will lose if it lops. You can't tell me for one second that all the major global players, and even a few not so major ones, aren't sitting on stockpiles of 25K notes. New iso pops, old notes cancelled, and like that, they lose.

As to your question about study, a lop being a neutral event, wouldn't have near the effect on the economy, as a large scale currency appreciation would, especially after being under sanctions for 2 decades. As such I don't see near the manpower or study needed in that situation.

Why no RV years ago? A large scale currency appreciation as explained above does, however, require all those things and all those things require, above all, time. As such the chances to "just RV" years ago were nonexistent.