Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If I Were the Devil - by PAUL HARVEY

SocalDinar

***///

The evil he speaks of has been building to the crescendo it has become for quite some time.

todays current push FORWARD by obummer and his progressives is the hardest ever.

Keep bringing it, SOCAL..... if we fail to shine a harsh light on the reality of our dire situation,

those here who still are in denial will say we Patriots failed THEM.

• Upvote 1

he knew the plan!!! Lucifer was considered one of God's greatest creation.  Lucifer was the angel of music.  Its no surprise Lucifer knows what makes us tick music is a big part of my life and many others and can be very emotional.  He targets this area so much.  Satan uses the government as a pawn and gives them what they desire of this earth and they take the bait to carry out his plan instead of God's plan. 

Edited by easyrider

This may have been posted here before but thought it was worth posting again.

If you support President Obama this may offend you so please dont watch

Remember this was from 1965.  Watch with an open mind and just listen.

Very interesting speech by this Paul Harvery guy.  I know a tremendous amount about this doctrine and I know the "WHO THE DEVIL IS" and I am telling you that the Devil gave him his information!  LOL