Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

whats going on around this place?

Luigi1

It was estimated there are about 2,000,000 dinarians in the USA.

That has been revised to 3 to 4 million dinarians.

NOW DON'T YOU FEEL THAT IS ALOT OF PEOPLE OWNING DINAR, (4,000,000 AT 1,000,000 PER PERSON IS 400,000,000 DINAR) NOTHING TO SAY, NO BIG DEAL.

NOW DON'T YOU FEEL THAT IS ALOT OF PEOPLE OWNING DINAR, (4,000,000 AT 1,000,000 PER PERSON IS 400,000,000 DINAR) NOTHING TO SAY, NO BIG DEAL.

If I'm not mistaken......4M People owning each 1M Dinars makes a 4 Trillion Dinars total.   Not 400M as indicated above.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by umbertino

U R right . 4T at $1 per is $4T! 40 times current oil revenue.. a drop in the bucket.

And then let's now multiply that by 3.44 oh wait now they are saying $24 - is there that much money in the world? I heard on another post the world's GOP is 400 Trillion. So in reality maybe they can afford .10 on the dollar for dinar as they only have their billions in gold and oil reserves.

Theres a lot of dinar holders in the U.S. The fella I bought from through conversation told me he would sell over 100 million dinar a day acouple of times a week. Thats just one dealer and that was years ago. Im hoping for a small rv nothing big. I am not trying to discourage anyone but just bringing forth a little reality that the dinar sold quite well for a long time. Hopefully if and when it makes a move there will be a profit.....

And then let's now multiply that by 3.44 oh wait now they are saying $24 - is there that much money in the world? I heard on another post the world's GOP is 400 Trillion. So in reality maybe they can afford .10 on the dollar for dinar as they only have their billions in gold and oil reserves.

So I guess the talk about the entire Rothschild Family Clan ( more families around the world) owning about $500 Trillion is not true.

Talk about re-distribution of wealth........Robin Hood comes to mind.

Edited by umbertino