Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I SAID I'D NEVER POST AGAIN - WE NEED TO PUT OUT THE FIRE

DinarsReady

There is a gentleman, 20 miles from me who does not post on these sites who claims to have grown up with a member of the State Dept, assigned to Iraq, who sat in meetings in 2010 where the rv of Iraq was discussed........I believe he is truthful and that someday it will occur. I believe our gov't is involved........time will tell

I Know That Ur Being On The Level Here And Not Joking Like We Usually Do.

Have U Had Any Updates From Ur Contact In The Texas Legislature ?

I Realize That It's Been A While Since U've Shared Any Info From Him !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

I Know That Ur Being On The Level Here And Not Joking Like We Usually Do.

Have U Had Any Updates From Ur Contact In The Texas Legislature ?

I Realize That It's Been A While Since U've Shared Any Info From Him !

B)B)B)

No, only from the guy with the State contact who was assigned to China in 2012. They still say it will happen but also say that they are fed misinformation.........who really knows?

• Upvote 2

No, only from the guy with the State contact who was assigned to China in 2012. They still say it will happen but also say that they are fed misinformation.........who really knows?

Well Hopefully Since There Is An Effort Being Made To Feed Misinformation - It May Lead To Some Fire Behind The Smoke !

In The Meantime We Can Always Remember The Fact That Our Buddy Umbertino Has Suffered Through 9+ Years Of This !

At Least We Didn't Know Him Then So He Couldn't Of Told Us About IQD + Drag Us Through Even More Years Of Teasing !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

There is a gentleman, 20 miles from me who does not post on these sites who claims to have grown up with a member of the State Dept, assigned to Iraq, who sat in meetings in 2010 where the rv of Iraq was discussed........I believe he is truthful and that someday it will occur. I believe our gov't is involved........time will tell

Thank You Tex... I have only caught you being serious a couple of times... I love your humor :D  but I really like hearing this from you.

I've always had a feeling if this were to happen it would only be because of a plan that was put together quite a while ago.

I kind of lost hope in my theory when Shabb's got sacked... but yes I believe our gov't is involved... I just wonder if Maliki has gone rogue.

I dunno anything but this... No truer words have been spoken about the Deeenarrr Rrrrr Vvvvvv... "time will tell". :)

• Upvote 1

***///

That's why we like to crack on 'em so hard and without mercy...

we know who and what they are ...

and what they are up to with this whole Dinar thing. <_<

They are the IQD Carpet Baggers,

the bottom feeders,

the Snake Oil Peddlers,

The Grifters,

The Opportunists,

The Users & Abusers.

They take candy from babies and slap blind beggars on the street,

they push old ladies in walkers down and steal their cabs...

They  are slick and smell of cheap cologne...

They invoke The Lord Thy God and blaspheme Him for their own personal gain !

They are vile and despicable and prey on Ignorance.

We here at DV are their greatest detractors.

So they will be bashed.  Repeatedly and deservedly.

AND BLANCHE IS ALSO ONE OF THEM!!   (you know who I am talking about)

Interesting only because once investigated by the FEDS they always keep you on their radar........if they know he is spreading rv bs why let him continue? He either has ballz of steel or works for them.......my opinion only of course.

Texas1, that has been my question the last couple of days about these site owners as well!! I've been getting bashed for it but I keep asking why they let Luigi1, Possum, and the many others post this BS on this site as rumors? Especially when they know that's all it is. I guess driving the numbers up on the site is more important then the members. It's just sad. Then you have the ones that defend those guys and say let them post it and if we don't like it leave the site! What purpose does it serve to post constant lies? Why would the defenders of these guys want the lies posted? It makes you wonder why they defend them as well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Texas1, that has been my question the last couple of days about these site owners as well!! I've been getting bashed for it but I keep asking why they let Luigi1, Possum, and the many others post this BS on this site as rumors? Especially when they know that's all it is. I guess driving the numbers up on the site is more important then the members. It's just sad. Then you have the ones that defend those guys and say let them post it and if we don't like it leave the site! What purpose does it serve to post constant lies? Why would the defenders of these guys want the lies posted? It makes you wonder why they defend them as well.

Look everyone B one is back wondering why people post rumors in the rumors section!!! Come on guy leave it alone and just deal with it.

• Upvote 1

Very well said!

I am with you on this one.

Brings down the site. IMHO

Quad :peace:

• Upvote 2