Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots On The Ground #4 Xtrra Special

possum

Friend, take a chill pill here. Everybody here for the most part accepts that possum is what he is. He brings some jocularity and humor. No one on earth would possibly believe his spiel. That you would seriously think we do here is beyond comprehension. Lighten up...we're trying to have some fun here! Yeah, there's a possibility of all sorts of things happening, but by and large the majority of us believe in this whole heartedly. If you don't, that's your choice. Have at it. I'm just suggesting you look at posts like his in the context in which they are submitted. AS A JOKE!! C'mon. You're among friends here too...

i hear you loud and clear, but just dont see the humor in possums b.s. some people do but not me. to each their own.

Exactly. And always remember 2 things: " Iraq never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity"   ( Cosmo Zythrobias) and " The wise duck does not wear galoshes in the forest." ( also from Cosmo Zythrobias)

Love your quotes, my Friend. I just appointed you as my Personal Mentor. Love your wit.

Edited by umbertino

i will gladly take my table of one as long as its not with the rest of the possum followers with their heads up in the clouds dreaming of huge riches and already spending their rv money that they dont have yet. same old spiel from possum. its been going on for like 3 years now. he blows more smoke up peoples asses than okie, and you people follow him around and put him on a pedestal like okie. call me a downer because i might burst your 'rv and get rich' bubble. i call myself a realist willing to explore the possibilities of the rv never happening, a lop, an rd or whatever may come. i dont need to read feel good stories by possum and clan. maybe some of you do to keep the hope train rollin'.

:blink:

Friend, take a chill pill here. Everybody here for the most part accepts that possum is what he is. He brings some jocularity and humor. No one on earth would possibly believe his spiel. That you would seriously think we do here is beyond comprehension. Lighten up...we're trying to have some fun here! Yeah, there's a possibility of all sorts of things happening, but by and large the majority of us believe in this whole heartedly. If you don't, that's your choice. Have at it. I'm just suggesting you look at posts like his in the context in which they are submitted. AS A JOKE!! C'mon. You're among friends here too...

+1 Alfred E. Yes, no doubt, the possum arrives with good news and stout ale in the pouch. Let the lesser ones follow wayward guru's with delusional RV fancy, I discern possum calls it fresh before ANY. Just as a june bug, cicadae, or sparrow grows wiseful and predictatory before summer storms, so also possum portents of Iraq shenanigan's or imminent Rv to be known. Fold your arms and rest peaceful DV'ievers, the hurricane comes to ravage the land, but leaves clear sky and sweet Rv rainwater for us to drink...hang in there!   :soon:             

:bravo:

So you and your old sweedish buddy are fixin to slap azz into the hayfield and do the nasty!!!!!  Party!  

Count me in...I'm gonna keep an eye on this guy...he really knows how to party.

roflmao.gif

Love your quotes, my Friend. I just appointed you as my Personal Mentor. Love your wit.

Hahaha. Thank you my friend. Cosmo Zythrobias is one of my all time favorite persons to quote. He taught my Grandma many of her outrageous sayings that have become family treasures...: if you wanna run with the big dogs, you better learn how to pee in tall grass"...etc. He's a might wise man. Also a consultant for the Dalai Lama, and Ford Motor Company...

If you can't laugh, then you weep. Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.

Hahaha. Thank you my friend. Cosmo Zythrobias is one of my all time favorite persons to quote. He taught my Grandma many of her outrageous sayings that have become family treasures...: if you wanna run with the big dogs, you better learn how to pee in tall grass"...etc. He's a might wise man. Also a consultant for the Dalai Lama, and Ford Motor Company...

If you can't laugh, then you weep. Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.

"When you come to the fork in the road, take it....we've made too many wrong mistakes...he hits from both sides of the plate, he's amphibious...the towels were so thick there, I could hardly close my suitcase..."--Yogi Berra. :D

• Upvote 1