Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Family members coming out of the woodwork

puppylove

A while back there was a post to a thread saying all sorts of family and friends would be knocking on your door after the rv: here's a solution...send a e-mail to all who might come calling explaining this investment, so they have an opportunity to invest also, if they don't and the rv happens you are off the hook. Just tell them... you had the opportunity.

Interesting how folks react to family, money, and real need. Your first gift is to God, next charity is to your family. There are jerks in every family, but they are yours, open your hearts and your resources to help them to learn how they might be able to help themselves. The well can go dry quickly, so prayerfully seek guidance.

A while back there was a post to a thread saying all sorts of family and friends would be knocking on your door after the rv: here's a solution...send a e-mail to all who might come calling explaining this investment, so they have an opportunity to invest also, if they don't and the rv happens you are off the hook. Just tell them... you had the opportunity.

Some of your responses gave me pause, I wasn't suggesting I wouldn't help my family, That's just not me. I was talking about "family" that you didn't even know you were related to or never talked to until money came into play. The fun part of having money is the ability to help family and charities you believe in. Of course I don't know that first hand but I would imagine that to be the case. First thing I'm doing, after taxes, is helping my parents!

Meidem I guess I wont be giving any to my family except for my sister because she doesen't know I did this. My brother laughs about it and my mom well i dont think she thinks it will happen. But when it happens I will surprise all of them with some nice checks. Steve

Kamm/Steve. I was suprised at how mean some have been...We have had several business and have helped a fair number of people get close to financial independance and after all that ? My slight bitterness comes from the fact that in the past, the very people criticizing us as we were opening our businesses, were the first in line for " the free beer" so to speak. It gets old after a while. But like Jesus said " forgive them Father " ...Michael

I've only told my best friend. My immediate family all know and all but two have purchased dinar. As for the rest of the people I know, I refuse to tell anyone of them. Two reasons, 1. because theres always that ONE person out there that will be ticked with you for not remembering to tell them and 2. When I was down and out and didnt even have a penny for food, not ONE of them came to my rescue. So, to heck with them all. I am happy that I'm part of a "small" group of investors. Works for me!!! ;)

Is that 10% after taxes???????

If that's a serious question, I'd answer it by saying always tithe on the gross. Those taxes you pay do benefit you in that you get fire dept, police dept, schools, roads, etc so they are a form of "income".

But having said that, I would tithe in dinar so (1) The charity/church can cash it in tax-free and (2) You don't have to pay the taxes on that 10%!

My plan is to not tell anyone except the few that know I'm invested. I don't really plan on changing my lifestyle dramatically so I don't think it should be a big issue but if someone notices anything and asks I'll just say the Lord's been good to me. Not that I don't want to help those that need it, just that I don't want every long-lost cousin or high school friend asking for a handout suddenly.

Originally Posted by Riverdawg

Is that 10% after taxes???

Tithes should come out of the gross before any taxes are paid, Pay your tithes in Dinar to your Church or Charity therefore they get the reward of the full amount tax -free,, My Uncle is a Minister who brings the Word of God to many Nations and is opening an Orphanage in several of the Countries he has been to help the children less fortunate.. I plan on paying my Tithe to help get these Orphanages off the ground. Then make sure to show some Love to your family even if they were the ones who said that the Dinar would make good Wallpaper lol God Bless and GEAUX RV

did they look like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1524[/ATTACH]