Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee to CBI...get it done. Rumored till varified.

Luigi1

from other sources...

07-7-2013-Guru Poppy3-Article quotes..."a member of the Economic Committee in the Iraq Parliament, Abdul-Salam Al Maliki, Saturday, the Iraqi Government to take urgent steps to strengthen the IQD Iraq market by turning to a promising market. Al Maliki said, the Obelisk, until the IQD is gaining strength, the Iraqi Government will take immediate steps to transform the Iraq market to market promising" adding that "the CBI is responcible for monitary policy and the trend of intergration of work between the CBI and Central Government"

THESE ARE ACTUAL POSTED ARTICLES DIRECT FROM PARLIAMENT MEMBERS ON THE FINANCE COMMITTEE DEMANDING CBI AND TURKI TO GET ER DONE. Get-R-done boys. Poppy3.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Me too sandfly.  I am just surprised poppy3 is actually quoting an article.  There maybe hop for her yet.

There are several articles out from Iraq News and Iraq Business News to get it done before Ramadan.

Poppy3 may just be on to something here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Keep the good articles coming!!

Members of Parliament last week said that "this would be the best Ramadan ever for Iraqis"

Bless the people of Iraq whom have suffered for so long. May our prayers also be answered.

Do you remember which article this was? I would like to read it again.

• Upvote 1

Time will tell.

Sunday night...early Monday morning should be interesting times to watch CBI and Forex.

Keep the good articles coming!!

Do you remember which article this was? I would like to read it again.

Some articles are still there in the other IQD blog sites. Try archives at Currency Newshound first.

• Upvote 2

from other sources...

07-7-2013-Guru Poppy3-Article quotes..."a member of the Economic Committee in the Iraq Parliament, Abdul-Salam Al Maliki, Saturday, the Iraqi Government to take urgent steps to strengthen the IQD Iraq market by turning to a promising market. Al Maliki said, the Obelisk, until the IQD is gaining strength, the Iraqi Government will take immediate steps to transform the Iraq market to market promising" adding that "the CBI is responcible for monitary policy and the trend of intergration of work between the CBI and Central Government"

THESE ARE ACTUAL POSTED ARTICLES DIRECT FROM PARLIAMENT MEMBERS ON THE FINANCE COMMITTEE DEMANDING CBI AND TURKI TO GET ER DONE. Get-R-done boys. Poppy3.

Okay, let's break this down.

"adding that "the CBI is responcible (really??  a country of educated men can't spell RESPONSIBLE?), okay, what about "monitary (monetary??  come on), let's not forget "intergration", do we GURU @$$e$ mean INTEGRATION?.  Alas, these are ACTUAL POSTE ARTICLES DIRECT FROM PARLIAMENT MEMBERS, let us all rush out and buy a boat load of worthless currency from a country that can not even spell.  Awaiting BAN for posting FACTUAL information, not dis-information.

I HOP SO. JUST LET THINGS WORK FOR US

I "HOP" SO.???  JUST LET THINGS WORK FOR US!!!!

HOP SO!!!  Are you f-ing kidding me?  You are so EXCITED that you forgot the E!!!!  So EXCITED that you forgot that this person is bringing you the "BEST OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT".  I got some beach front property in Kingman, Arizona for sale.  It's a steal at $250,000 since California hasn't fallen off the map yet.  But, you is mer then welcum tur by it fum me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 26

Okay, let's break this down.

"adding that "the CBI is responcible (really??  a country of educated men can't spell RESPONSIBLE?), okay, what about "monitary (monetary??  come on), let's not forget "intergration", do we GURU @$$e$ mean INTEGRATION?.  Alas, these are ACTUAL POSTE ARTICLES DIRECT FROM PARLIAMENT MEMBERS, let us all rush out and buy a boat load of worthless currency from a country that can not even spell.  Awaiting BAN for posting FACTUAL information, not dis-information.

Look at the grammar... it is not that they do not use the Queens English, it is the way it is tranfered from Arabic to English.

Dont shoot...I am only the messenger.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

There are several articles out from Iraq News and Iraq Business News to get it done before Ramadan.

Poppy3 may just be on to something here.

But alas, you have failed to give the proper, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, links to prove that you are not some scumbag, wanna be GURU (or UNGURU) because anyone with the GURU tag, I throw up just a little bit.  You fail.  Ban.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 17

Look at the grammar... it is not that they do not use the Queens English, it is the way it is tranfered from Arabic to English.

Dont shoot...I am only the messenger.

And my most favorite quote from all times, "I find your lack of faith disturbing!"

Darth Vader, Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope.

Post the original so that I can "translate" it myself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

But alas, you have failed to give the proper, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, links to prove that you are not some scumbag, wanna be GURU (or UNGURU) because anyone with the GURU tag, I throw up just a little bit.  You fail.  Ban.

Any Guru can call the RV every single day and lo and behold one of them will be right some day.

• Upvote 1

Me too sandfly.  I am just surprised poppy3 is actually quoting an article.  There maybe hop for her yet.

Did mine eyes deceive me!  Yes, boys and girls, that word "deceive" is spelled correctly, unlike very many words in this post by a "UNGURU".  If I were to post an article, I would give a link to the original text (HTML PAGE) and allow myself, I have the capability to do things for myself, translate the page.  But, why would I do that with the moniker of "UNGURU" as everything I would post would be gospel!!! 

BTW, my friend Shabbibi, told me that the IQD would be worth about $0.00009 IQD to $1 USD for the forseeable future.  If you don't believe me, ask him yourself by dialing, 1-800-GET-ACLUE and ask to see the "green" screen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

NOW NOW, DID IT TAKE U THIS LONG TO FIND THIS OUT. MAN SHOULDN'T BE HERE. IF U LOOK, ALL DV PEOPLE WILL BRING OVER NEWS PAPER'S FROM WHERE EVERY. WHEN EVERY WE BRING OVER OTHER PEOPLE, IT'S FOR KICKS. SO CLUM DOWN, SET BACK AND LETS WATCH IT COME OUT

I "HOP" SO.??? JUST LET THINGS WORK FOR US!!!!

HOP SO!!! Are you f-ing kidding me? You are so EXCITED that you forgot the E!!!!

Ya, Like SandFly Sed To Sumbody Else On Another Thread - U Need To Clum The Flock Down !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

But alas, you have failed to give the proper, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, links to prove that you are not some scumbag, wanna be GURU (or UNGURU) because anyone with the GURU tag, I throw up just a little bit. You fail. Ban.

You need to ease up a little Sunny Delight! Honestly could care less for people like you around here trying to think you are better than everyone else. You will get banned at some point and I look forward to seeing Markinsa telling you to back off. Take it easy. Have a drink of some Juice and relax.

• Upvote 2