Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email problems with Warka

brob

I emailed Warka tonight about 1020pm (EST) and I got this message back. Have been using these emails for years, always successful until now. Has anybody been able to get through?

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

isx@warka-bank-iq.com
c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com
ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Odd... the Warka website the executive board members have Linkedin profiles... No education posted, prior jobs.  Who posted them?  Is the Warka bank still under Iraq (CBI control)?  The website just looks odd.  The dates posted do not match how the Iraq dates are written, the order of the dates.  There is a running message on the site that is not written in a financial terms, and is shortened (abr. words).  When you click on the location maps addresses and number are missing... all very odd.  Is this site managed in the US??

• Upvote 1

unirod, so you can order stock through Warka by just sending e-mail to them and telling them what to buy for you? And then they just charge the cost plus expenses from your account?

Please advice how it is done.

Thank you.

Be advised,  if you have two brokerage firms working for you,do not buy the same stock in both from both firms. Heard it can go wrong.  Stock manipulation they call it. :twocents:

Did you have to e mail them a buy order??

Edited by haymon

Hi all, just to follow through I did get through, it seems like my attachments were too big.

I did get a message back from them re stock purchases though, sounds jnteresting

It is very important to note that as the ISX has gone electronic the period for registering shares for sale requires a minimum period of 30 - 40 days and this is an internal ISX procedure outside our control where we can exert no influence. Our brokerage office and many others have submitted a complaint to the ISX regarding this matter in the hope of changing their internal procedures and policy

Wasn't sure Warka still accepted clients for trading on the ISX with the guardianship and all...and the questions regarding their solvency.  Any feedback would be much appreciated.  I already have a regular savings with them.

I recently emailed Aljazera Brokerage to see if anything has changed regarding their process to trade on the ISX using them as a broker.  Boy, has it changed!  There didn't used to be a minimum, and now you not only have to open an account with $10,000 USD, but you also have to purchase a minimum of 100,000 shares.  Holy moly....that is a stark change from a year ago.  I'm sure things are heating up over there, and this is leading to real  changes on the investment front.

Really makes me wish I followed the tip to invest in Asia Cell when they came to the ISX...guess I just was a bit more risk averse at the time.  Those of you who bought it...that is awesome!  

So glad to have found Dinar Vets.  Been reading for over a year....but only now starting to post.  These are amazing times.....

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for posting that BROB, i put through a buy order to warka re: ISX stock on the 7TH of this month and still nothing.. they also took a month and a half to put in a 3 month cd lol.. oh well.. still making money though and believe its only going to get better. if anyone here lives in CANADA and needs help getting their stuff together for ISX and has a warka account, please message me.