Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes - Kaperoni: Iraq Has Regained Full International Standing !

DinarThug

Well look who showed back up after a long while.............and then you got the Clown all excited!! You better not disappear again. Now we gonna need help with the Clown........Just look at him....His shoes are getting bigger and bigger and even Bigger than his suspenders!!!

Plus I just want to say you have my attention as it would appear that your outlook has changed.......and that deserves some attention!!!

Welcome Back Brother. Welcome Back!!!!

• Upvote 3

Another Kap Sound Byte .......

6-29-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The Iraq Stock Exchange Upgrades to NASDAQ OMX's X-Stream Technology" This is just another indication that they plan to really gear up for international investment. Converting the state owned businesses to private, having public stock offerings and encouraging worldwide investors are all coming for Iraq. This package starts mid 2014 so expect lots of changes in iraq over the next 12 months including the dinar.

B)B)B)

always in the shadows. lol

Remember my opinions on timing after chapt 7 lifted.

I wont state it again, could get shot. But it does open thing up for developement in Iraq.

Hope it brings the big RV, but I am excited about other possibilities.

RV will come, just dont buy into anyone knowing for sure.

As I have said in the past, nobody will be able to tell you when it will happen. I dont care how well connected they say they are.

However it is possible to tell if it is not going to happen with almost 100% certainty with the right connections.

I have always told you when I could that I was sure it was not going to happen.

Well I cant tell you that any more!!!!

At this point I have my opinions of timing, but now I am also part of the hopefull masses.

I am waiting for a couple of calls this weekend, If I get any good info I will put up a post.

If not, I will try to stay a bit closer then I have been.

Construction could be big in the near future over there. Just saying.

Cant give investment advice or company names, but there may be some big contracts coming.

Wouldnt know how to handle a Happy Clown.LOL

Bravo, so nice to read your opinion again. When I saw your positive post, i just had to renew my 2 year lapsed Dinar Vets VIP again. I will be taking your advice and looking for those contracts. Thanks for the tip. Always appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Kaperoni found banking law that delays rv

Kaperoni now states.that there is some type of banking law that needs to be passed to rv....

See told you wouldnt take long for someone to come up with an excuse it is not rving.....

Day in and day out this game never changes... Lol lol lol

• Downvote 4