Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outside chat from another site 4-8-09

jlldrs

Gankans Chat 4/8

[gankans] This article here says it all my friends.

[gankans] Let me just give you a few pieces of it.

gankans] You know we have been waiting a long time for some real news right?

[gankans] This article said it all!

gankans] Just look at this....

gankans] An Iraqi official announced the adoption of a new strategy intended to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies. The chancellor said the central bank in the appearance of Dr. Mohammad Saleh, told Al Jazeera Net

The article also said it would be about a year!

Did you not read the entire chat?

[dwayne918] gankans The article also says the process could take a year!

[gankans] dwayne918 You are not reading it correctly. That was them talking about the past.

[gankans] When you read these articles, they will trip you up. Please reread it and you will see what I mean.

[ArmyRanger] [chonoski] Doesn't the delay keep costing them more when it RV's?

[gankans] If this is what you were referring too....

[gankans] He favored the Iraqi official that these steps will take a year or more. On the zeros added in the Iraqi currency, which made the value of the disbursement of land, Saleh said that the zeros added that high inflation rates since the Iran-Iraq war and the subsequent siege and invasion, and thus doubled the cash block several times.

gankans] Believe me, reread this and understand that it is speaking about past events.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?17603-Outside-chat-from-another-site-4-8-09&p=117812#post117812#ixzz0kcOt8DMm

I'm trying to think of what to say..... been looking at this open spot for a while now. Thank you for posting the chat, if only to see that others are excited too. But.....Imagine if we had no president, but a secretary of treasury was still in his office...do you think anyone would be ok with him making all the decisions? Nope. Nothing, imo, can happen until Parliament is seated. Then, I strongly feel, they will make this their first act in office. I just wish they would crap, or get off the pot! lol