Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i dont believe any thing okie says ,, so why would i believe he is a vet ,,,

if i was the one selling dinar  and i sold  to a million people so far and made around a hundred  dollars profit  off each of them .. id have enough money to hire  a dozen people to put out bull crap on the internet every day

you know you cant do it yourself  because you would be shut down like the bh group .

so you give some chump a million dinar a month to  stay on line and  talk it up ..you could hire your neighbor ... maybe your cousin..  who ever ..

i dont believe hes  anything but a liar .. and dont believe a word okie and or a few others ever say ,,.. i mean .,..never ,,, ever .. believe a single word ..nothing .. nada .. zilch ..

theres no debate there ... okie  doesnt know anyone with any connections .. in my view hes a mere liar at best ... hes not ignorant .. hes just a liar  in my opinion.. it wouldnt be hard to prove in a court with a jury .. that he is a liar ..

The point of the debate would be .............................what? Prove Okie is full of sh*t......................newsflash that's already be proven. Okie has loyal followers................so does N. Pelosi & H. Reid. For that matter so did Jim Jones, even after they were told he was a nutjob. My point is the world is full gullible sheep, that will never change. To get twisted by what a cartoon character says or does, doesn't say much for retractor imo. Guru's & LOPsters should be accepted as entertainment, and one should never believe anything they say completely for their views are agenda driven imo.  - Peace

Okie doesn't have any facts to back his position...it's all rumors and BS intel...wouldn't be much of a debate and I'm sure he won't do it... Maybe bondlady would debate John Jagerson...bu she would get killed too!

• Upvote 1

Yep.

Of course they won't.....Of course they will.

But  your talent would be wasted on Okie. Jmho.

Another more substantial opponent...Yes.

Like John Jagerson-Darin (intelligent individual) ....That would be a good one....It'd get interesting for most. Jmho.

Or John Jagerson vs Darin  and SWFG.....A debate lover's dream.

If you're speaking of Darin from DV, I wouldn't debate him. First of all I agree with almost everything he says whether I admit it or not and have way too much respect for his intellect. 

• Upvote 1

If you're speaking of Darin from DV, I wouldn't debate him. First of all I agree with almost everything he says whether I admit it or not and have way too much respect for his intellect. 

SWFG..I meant ( maybe I didn't express myself clearly, sorry) You and Darin vs. John Jagerson.

You and Darin share  substantially the same position in regard to the IQD.

Now that would be  a heck of an interesting debate, no doubt.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Gonna have to google that Darin, not familiar with him but yes, Darin from DV is the man and I love his posts. Also, not sure who John is but I'm really trying hard acquire some real debates about this investment from those with credibility worthy of such a debate. So, if you have any in mind I would appreciate their contact info.  Thanks.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 1

Gonna have to google that Darin, not familiar with him but yes, Darin from DV is the man and I love his posts. Also, not sure who John is but I'm really trying hard acquire some real debates about this investment from those with credibility worthy of such a debate. So, if you have any in mind I would appreciate their contact info.  Thanks.

If you 'd like to.. You can check one or 2 interviews  with J.Jagerson in the LOPster thread. Way back in time.. 1 yr ago  more or less.

Edited by umbertino

SWFG..I meant ( maybe I didn't express myself clearly, sorry) You and Darin vs. John Jagerson.

You and Darin share  substantially the same position in regard to the IQD.

Now that would be  a heck of an interesting debate, no doubt.

Hey Umberto... I think you should debate Darin...and I think you would do a fine job with it!

Ha - How'd my name get brought up? I by far am not a Guru of any sort...

My goals are simply to get people to think for themselves & outside the box.

And a lot of knowledge I would say I acquired was simply reading comments through others... Therefore, my knowledge is based from both Lopsters & RV'ers as I concluded to my own opinions.

I try not to post anything unless I feel that I am contributing to some extent... My only background is that I am a business major, so I always find this stuff fascinating. :)

• Upvote 1

Ha - How'd my name get brought up? I by far am not a Guru of any sort...

My goals are simply to get people to think for themselves & outside the box.

And a lot of knowledge I would say I acquired was simply reading comments through others... Therefore, my knowledge is based from both Lopsters & RV'ers as I concluded to my own opinions.

I try not to post anything unless I feel that I am contributing to some extent... My only background is that I am a business major, so I always find this stuff fascinating. :)

Honestly Darin I Appreciate All You Bring As Well As SWFG. :)

I Sure Don't View Either One Of You As "Guru's" LOL