Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IRAQ?

NOT CLAIMING TO BE AN EXPERT MY ANY MEANS, BUT AFTER SOME OBSERVATIONS...IT SEEMS WE HAVE BEEN DUPED.....AS PER WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN IRAQ...FOR SO MUCH TO BE GOING ON...YET SEEMINGLY NOTHING IS HAPPENING OR TRANSPIRING FROM ALL THE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS BEING SPENT BY THE ENTIRE WORLD IN IRAQ...IS IT ALL JUST OVER A BUNCH OF HOOPLAH!...READ ON, BUT ALL IMO...

NOTE: AFTER OPENING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, WHICH SHOWS THE CALENDER...YOU CAN MOVE FROM MONTH TO MONTH TO SEE WHAT IS COMING UP, EXPIRING, ETC...

MAY 23 IT LOOKS AS IF IT IS EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303 EXPIRING....WHICH HAS BEEN RENEWED YEARLY SINCE THE WAR STARTED & THE NEW CURRENCY CAME OUT I ASSUME?... THEN NOTHING IN JUNE... JULY 24 LOOKS AS IF UNAMI EXPIRES... THEN NOTHING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR...OR EVEN SHOWING ON UP UNTIL THE YEAR 2016...AS THAT'S AS FAR AS I WENT.... IMO...AND I COULD BE WRONG, BUT IT LOOKS AS IF IRAQ HAS PUSHED EVERYTHING TO THE LAST MINUTE AND TO THE BRINK...BUT, IF BUSH STATED THAT THE WAR WOULD ACTUALLY PAY FOR ITSELF...AND IT IS NOW BEING STATED THAT THE COSTS OF THIS WAR WAS AS HIGH AS 6 TRILLION DOLLARS...AND IF OBAMA AND GEITHNER SAID IN EARLY 2010 THAT WE WOULD BE OUT OF OUR FISCAL DEFICIT WITHIN 3 YEARS, THEN ARE WE NOT ABOUT THERE BY NOW OR CLOSE?....AND THEN THE INFO. ABOUT THIS BEING A 10 YEAR PLAN...WELL, ALL IS LINING UP AS PER THE END OF THIS RIDE OR ELSE...SO WHY IS THE U.S. STILL PUMPING BILLIONS INTO IRAQ WHILE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BROKE?...IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE SOON....AT LEAST IN MY OPINION..... WHAT'S REALLY AMAZING ABOUT ALL OF THIS...AT LEAST IMO...IS ON THIS CALENDER...SCROLL BACK ALL THE WAY INTO 2012..OR EVEN FURTHER... WHETHER ANYTHING WAS ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED OR NOT...JUST LOOK AT ALL THE AGENCIES AND MEETINGS THAT WERE HELD...(AND THESE WERE MOSTLY AGENCIES OF GLOBAL STATUS)...IT LOOKS AS IF ALL HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE IF ONE WERE TO GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHO ALL HAS BEEN INVOLVED AND WHAT HAS REALLY BEEN BEING WORKED ON HERE...(WHETHER ANYTHING WAS DONE OR NOT)...THEN WHY ALL THE COSTS, AND ALL THE MEETINGS, AND WITH ALL THE MAJOR WORLD POWERS INVOLVED... BOTTOM LINE: ARE WE BEING SMOKESCREENED BY WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN IRAQ AS PER THEIR POLITICS....NO DIFFERENT THAN OUR MEDIA HERE IN THE STATES BLOCKING OUT AND BLACKING OUT ALL OF THE ECONOMIC AND MONETARY GAINS THAT ARE PROBABLY THE LARGEST FINANCIAL FEATS THAT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN....THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING IN IRAQ....I REPORT WHAT I SEE AS PER MY BEST UNDERSTANDING...YOU CAN DECIDE?...FOR WHAT IT''S WORTH.... Calendar: Iraq Related Events

If one reads between the lines...of what was posted...why would it not happen?...IMO....

I'm more worried about the U.S. Dollar...as if something does'nt come along to bail it out soon...it may not matter what color or type of money any of us are holding...as IMO...it will all be over anyway!...LOL....

and the great news for anyone just getting into this is you can buy as much dinar as you want, place it on layaway, and know for sure that the dinar dealers will never run out.............

step right up folks, they have an endless supply and have for years

• Upvote 1

And dont forget...they're still printing U.S. Dollars...even while your sleeping...I guess it does'nt matter that I just lost 50% or better when I spent some of those U.S. Dollars on items that were half the cost a year ago...due to inflation...but, oh that's right...I had 30% in taxes taken out before I even spent it...and oh my, it's been touted worldwide that the U.S. Dollar will DV...yes, that's a Devaluation..on top of the DV we are already seeing in our hip pockets!...LOL...and all this while we wait on a RV...a Revaluation....of another currency?...

Wow....decisions, decisions..what should one do...ride the dinar...that's in the crapper...while it's low and cheap to invest in..or ride the dollar...while it's headed into the crapper too...while the largest investors worldwide are diversifying into emerging markets...Hmmm?...I wonder what Iraq is classified as?...Could it be an Emerging Market Country, and/or even a GIANT ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE...fixing to be exposed?...Duh!...Could there be something to some of the biggest of the biggest being invested in this worthless toilet paper?...Makes one wonder huh?...We will see wont we?...

Edited by 4aprofit

The problem is that the more research you do and the more involved you get  in trying to figure out how these people think and what there next move might be. Its also making you crazy,anxious,frustrated etc.

I dont think we can grasp the idea of how they think, Because half of it doesnt even make sense.

I think that at this moment something is brewing. All we can do is try and relax, stay calm and wait.

But I do believe we will RV. Stay strong.

and the great news for anyone just getting into this is you can buy as much dinar as you want, place it on layaway, and know for sure that the dinar dealers will never run out.............

step right up folks, they have an endless supply and have for years

Like that guy I saw years ago  in London wearing this nice T-shirt which said " Different day same sxxt".

Edited by umbertino