Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent ... News travel Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki out of Iraq after suffering a severe stroke

Two conflicting Articles! Whats new

Urgent ... News travel Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki out of Iraq after suffering a severe stroke

بواسطة khabaar khaba منذ 6 ساعة 3 دقيقة By khabaar khaba since 6 hours 3 minutes

An informed source revealed travel Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki out of Iraq after suffering a severe stroke.

The source, who requested anonymity, told the news reports (et) that the Prime Minister had left Iraq on Saturday after suffering a severe stroke in the head.

Did not allow for (et) to make sure the news from official sources.

And Taatnmy Agency for News News (et) a speedy recovery to the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and requests from the media office issued a statement to clarify its correct state.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=u9RmUfGyNYa7igLa-4G4Dw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D891&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/11355.html&usg=ALkJrhhwek2sWZeYEUefv8_gi6LrZnT2CA

Urgent ..  Close to Maliki: The Prime Minister is in very good health and is in Baghdad

الأحد, 12 أيار/مايو 2013 13:23 Sunday, May 12 / May 2013 13:2

T

wilight News / Deputy close to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that the latter is healthy "very good", denying he suffered a stro ke and was taken out of the country.

And increased speculation about the health of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after being unable to participate in a memorial service hosted by the Supreme Council, where the master of ceremonies said that al-Maliki who has taken ill.

". The MP said Ihsan al-Awadi said in an interview for "Twilight News", "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is in very good health and not suffering from any disease emergency as pointed out to him in the media."

واHe added that he "met with al-Maliki, a day before the celebration of the Supreme Council for three hours and was in good health."

. She spoke to local press reports that al-Maliki suffered a stroke in the brain and was taken out of the country.

Awadi said sarcastically that al-Maliki in Baghdad.

The owners had previously had surgery in 2010, according to a government statement at the time, but he did not know their nature.  فM P

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=u9RmUfGyNYa7igLa-4G4Dw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D891&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/57509-2013-05-12-10-23-54.html&usg=ALkJrhiSaveXpKKerwMSt5PSVwPcS3esHg

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

Sorry Mods and Yota , missed your EARLY AM Posting of similar article.

GM ZUL 

It's hard to even guess what's going on , Is Talabani still alive? I  Heard he spoke but have seen no proof.

We also know Maliki is not camera shy and if this is made up  BS we should be able to confirm soon.

Happy Mothers Day Everyone

Wow, and all of this crazy stuff is now coming out, right after Maliki tries to shutdown like 9 or 10 news agencies...
We dont even get any news in the U.S. as per what is really happening in Iraq anyway...especially if it is positive or has to do with monetary and economic issues and accomplishments...
And one would think that if they've got the news the way they want it over there now, like here...then is this stuff just to smokescreen us?....But why?...If U.S. news is covering up all the progress with their economy..could or would they do the same over there now...and/or with the dinar?...For what it's worth....

do ya think  he would be replaced by a sunni muslim ....or a kurd ....or do ya think a special election would  vote in another shitte muslim with iranian ties again ..whos the majority in iraq .. ?

thats whos going to be running iraq ..its the way they are ..a kurd wont vote for a sunni... a sunni wont vote for a shia .. a shia wont vote for a sunni ..

things wont be changing in iraq in the near future no matter which shitte muslim  is in control.

It's no wonder there's no solid information on their plans for the currency when news like this gets put out in 50 different versions that are all contradictory.  And what is even sadder is that our media is not much better. The most reliable sources  may be the common man in the streets.

:shrug: .. And in other news, The Iraqi Government sends spaceship to colonize Mars sand dunes.. Iraqi National Inquirer..

Breaking News!  Oil has been found on Mars!  Just kidding.   I am reminded of the old Arab saying,  I and my brother against my cousin, I and my cousin against the world.