Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Issued Stand Down Order On Benghazi Attacks

Taking 4 lives and wounding many others for political reasons is Unthinkable, and to Lie to the American people is UN thinkable, Nixon Was impeached for this and no life was lost. All parties involved should be punished to the fullest extant of the law and Removed from Office. They are not Worthy of serving our Great Country. Trailer Trash is how i see them.

• Upvote 6

The react force was 4 special forces troops, 4 without support on the ground.  Some react force invade another country, 4 more dead and nothing to show for it.  If it was MAGTF coming to the rescue or Marine Security forces out of Europe yes but 4 troops.  Give me a break and again the words of fox news how are we going to pay for that??   Benghazi was an intel op mission, no marine guards on duty there and in a hostile area.  Their is more to the story than issuing a stand down order.  You will have opinions and more political grandstanding.  The people on the ground knew what could go wrong and they did there duty.  Speculation and more speculation.

I just wish this didn't happen during an election.  I truly feel things would have been done different and 4 people may have survived.  This whole cover up is a no brainer and I am sickened by some who are ok with how this administration handled it.  They should have been honest from the get go and let there campaign managers figure out the rout that should be taken with the incident at hand.  

I know we do not agree on all issues, but this is a situation that could been prevented but my question why didn't the ambassador did not request more security in the time leading up to this incident? If the RSO in trpioli was not aware of the possible security risk he could have ask for Marine Guards for the consulate. They are in the region it is a thing called TDY. I wonder why they did not ask that question? Nothing but politics Carla.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know we do not agree on all issues, but this is a situation that could been prevented but my question why didn't the ambassador did not request more security in the time leading up to this incident? If the RSO in trpioli was not aware of the possible security risk he could have ask for Marine Guards for the consulate. They are in the region it is a thing called TDY. I wonder why they did not ask that question? Nothing but politics Carla.

request for more security was asked for at least two times. Once in March or April and then in August ~3 weeks prior to the attacks. Nobody is asking the question, why were they there? Rand Paul asked in the previous hearing, were we running weapons to syrian rebels via Turkey and Ms. Clinton told him he was asking the wrong person the second time he asked her.

• Upvote 1

request for more security was asked for at least two times. Once in March or April and then in August ~3 weeks prior to the attacks. Nobody is asking the question, why were they there? Rand Paul asked in the previous hearing, were we running weapons to syrian rebels via Turkey and Ms. Clinton told him he was asking the wrong person the second time he asked her.

I guess since they wanted to send 4 SF guys at the last minute oh well March and April and then in August what happen to june and July?  No one really knows, is there any cables saying request denied or just speculation?  A good RSO would have been raising cain continously  If he had all the information why hasn't he empty the files and showed the world what really happened?  Again we all can sit here and speculate.  But will it bring back the 4 that died?  No will we waste time on the debate that the intel op went bad?  Blame someone to take the focus off the mismanagment or failed promises made by the GOP controlled House.  That is what i call it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

If Bush had done this, the Democrats would already have presented articles of impeachment. Since it was resident (spelling intentional) Obama, there is a ho-hum attitude by the leftist politicians and no curiosity by the pitiful excuse of a main stream media.

• Upvote 1

If my brother was murdered and there were suspects, and there were things that could have been done to prevent his murder, a court of law would go to the full extent to find out what happened and prosecute the ones involved!  

If anyone would expect any less for the men who died in Benghazi and there families left behind, they are more guilty of protecting there own political party then anything.  I get sick and tired of people trying to turn a subject around to avoid the one in question.  

There was alot of shady things said and done behind these murders and people need to seek the truth no matter who is involved!! Obama, Clinton, Rice or who ever!  They are all human and need to be held accountable for there actions just as much as a murder on the streets and subject to our laws!  

This isn't about Dems or Reps, it's about lost lives and how it was handled. It's no ones fault that the lies and cover ups happen to be coming from a specific party.

It is amazing that people think because someone is dead, and nothing will bring them back,  that there should not be any time wasted on a debate as to what happened!!

That's like saying someone is murdered and nothing will bring them back, so why bother seeking the truth and prosecuting the guilty!

Wow

Shaking my head!

• Upvote 6

If my brother was murdered and there were suspects, and there were things that could have been done to prevent his murder, a court of law would go to the full extent to find out what happened and prosecute the ones involved!  

If anyone would expect any less for the men who died in Benghazi and there families left behind, they are more guilty of protecting there own political party then anything.  I get sick and tired of people trying to turn a subject around to avoid the one in question.  

There was alot of shady things said and done behind these murders and people need to seek the truth no matter who is involved!! Obama, Clinton, Rice or who ever!  They are all human and need to be held accountable for there actions just as much as a murder on the streets and subject to our laws!  

This isn't about Dems or Reps, it's about lost lives and how it was handled. It's no ones fault that the lies and cover ups happen to be coming from a specific party.

It is amazing that people think because someone is dead, and nothing will bring them back,  that there should not be any time wasted on a debate as to what happened!!

That's like saying someone is murdered and nothing will bring them back, so why bother seeking the truth and prosecuting the guilty!

Wow

Shaking my head!

Carla, did you watch any of these hearings?  It is has been made political.  Nothing will bring them back Carla only thing is to prevent this from happening again.  Some on this forum want an impeachment.  Will that solve anything no it will not.  In the future will we send a delegation to a gun fight with a bb gun no we won't.  It always takes a tragedy or a death to fix an issue.  Just my opinon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess since they wanted to send 4 SF guys at the last minute oh well March and April and then in August what happen to june and July?  No one really knows, is there any cables saying request denied or just speculation?  A good RSO would have been raising cain continously  If he had all the information why hasn't he empty the files and showed the world what really happened?  Again we all can sit here and speculate.  But will it bring back the 4 that died?  No will we waste time on the debate that the intel op went bad?  Blame someone to take the focus off the mismanagment or failed promises made by the GOP controlled House.  That is what i call it.

I guess I didn't explain myself well enough, the 4 SF were told to stand down the night of the attack. Prior to that Ambassador Steven's requested security at least twice and it was denied. The extra security didn't fit the Obama agenda that Usama was dead, Gm was alive and Al Qaida was on the run.

• Upvote 2

It has not BEEN made political, it was political from day one!  Geesh  What is so wrong with finding out the honest chain of events!!!  If there was no wrong doing then why are some so defensive and evasive? Those poor families who have to be exposed to such heartless people that feel no need to seek the truth.

• Upvote 3

It has not BEEN made political, it was political from day one!  Geesh  What is so wrong with finding out the honest chain of events!!!  If there was no wrong doing then why are some so defensive and evasive? Those poor families who have to be exposed to such heartless people that feel no need to seek the truth.

the truth will never be known because the ambassdor and the other 3 are dead.  Fishing for the truth when the truth will never be known.  4 vs an entire mob.  Instead of 4 it would be 8 or more.  The reason is their is more to the story carla and the only way it will be known is when the dirt hits the fan in libya and we are out.  Those 4 people knew that it could go south and when you sign up in dipolmatic corps you can be sent to dangerous places.  Until you have been there and actually know what goes on behind the embassy or consulate walls then you can speak.  The rest is pure speculation.  That is why you have unaccompanied tours if the danger is so great then you cannot take your family.  In closing before this gets out of hand, Those brave souls knew the dangers, if the RSO had been on his game he would have got what he asked for.  Now you have them tesitfying because they did not do their job.  I can understand if is the mid 1980 and communication was not as fast as it is know so there is no excuse.

I guess I didn't explain myself well enough, the 4 SF were told to stand down the night of the attack. Prior to that Ambassador Steven's requested security at least twice and it was denied. The extra security didn't fit the Obama agenda that Usama was dead, Gm was alive and Al Qaida was on the run.

Did he relay this request to his post security officer?  I guess we really don't know do we willy?  I am going to step back from this and let you guys speculate.  Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

the truth will never be known because the ambassdor and the other 3 are dead.  Fishing for the truth when the truth will never be known.  4 vs an entire mob.  Instead of 4 it would be 8 or more.  The reason is their is more to the story carla and the only way it will be known is when the dirt hits the fan in libya and we are out.  Those 4 people knew that it could go south and when you sign up in dipolmatic corps you can be sent to dangerous places.  Until you have been there and actually know what goes on behind the embassy or consulate walls then you can speak.  The rest is pure speculation.  That is why you have unaccompanied tours if the danger is so great then you cannot take your family.  In closing before this gets out of hand, Those brave souls knew the dangers, if the RSO had been on his game he would have got what he asked for.  Now you have them tesitfying because they did not do their job.  I can understand if is the mid 1980 and communication was not as fast as it is know so there is no excuse.

Did he relay this request to his post security officer?  I guess we really don't know do we willy?  I am going to step back from this and let you guys speculate.  Thanks

you need to step back..Everything not about Rep..Dem..as you and just about every O supporter  use this as an excuse...How bout tells this to this Mother..but then again...as you state..The Truth will never be Known...You seem you don't wanna attempt to try the find the Truth, it's Political..In Fact I take it.. your not even interested why these folks were left out to defend themselves  without any back up..Guess you never serve a day in the Military with your attitude..You never leave anybody behind.. So the Video from that Satellite that record all of this event doesn't even need to brought to the Table...our Men and Women in the Military that are in harm ways everyday..that get up everyday to Protect folks like you..that sends a Great Message...are you telling them also to stand down, as Our own Government did on this day..But to you it just Political..your a real work of art..not worth to be call an American...yea I neg ya..I lost a Love one from war, I've been denied a Father during my times as a child growing up..all to Protect your sorry A$$...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

you need to step back..Everything not about Rep..Dem..as you and just about every O supporter  use this as an excuse...How bout tells this to this Mother..but then again...as you state..The Truth will never be Known...You seem you don't wanna attempt to try the find the Truth, it's Political..In Fact I take it.. your not even interested why these folks were left out to defend themselves  without any back up..Guess you never serve a day in the Military with your attitude..You never leave anybody behind.. So the Video from that Satellite that record all of this event doesn't even need to brought to the Table...our Men and Women in the Military that are in harm ways everyday..that get up everyday to Protect folks like you..that sends a Great Message...are you telling them also to stand down, as Our own Government did on this day..But to you it just Political..your a real work of art..not worth to be call an American...yea I neg ya..I lost a Love one from war, I've been denied a Father during my times as a child growing up..all to Protect your sorry A$$...

Sir, let me state this you really don't know me nor do you know what i have done in my military career, i have lost buddies in war in actually 3 of them Desert Storm, The last Iraq incursion and still losing close friends in the Afghanistan conflict, thank you for the negative.   People are left behind and they probably thought the calvary would come to the rescue and they could have killed more people never thought about a trap.  Yes it is a jacked up call, i remember some soliders from my camp in Iraq that was sent out on a mission they got seperated and 2 of them were slaughtered by the insurgents.  Before they could mount a rescue attempt, yes they were accused of raping and killing a iraqi girl and the insurgents set them up they were not the ones who did it but paid for it. A thousand solider both US and Iraqi were looking for them but they found them one was missing his head in the river and another tied to a tree missing his gentials.  You don't hear about those stories or the whole story.  Yes it is political and yes yota you bring alot of information to the table and should stick to that instead of getting involved in something you don't understand and base your videos off you tube.  People call me crazy, oh just ignore him he is not all there as long as you are jumping on the bandwagon your are there but if you give another side then you are not all there.  I am sorry you lost your father and i am sure he love serving his country but he knew what he was signing up for and also knew the dangers.  Just i knew danger of signing up and doing my duty.  I would tell this to my mother Yota but she died of cancer 2 years ago and i sure she would say this:  Son speak your mind you will always have those who have never been in your situation.  Never apologize for what you believe in.  That is why i stick to my guns and never jump on the bandwagon.  O supporter i voted for Romney and i did not jump on the ron paul express and got smoked for that too.  No one will ever know what really happen in Benghazi, but all we can do is to make sure it does not happen again.  The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.  As i said before when you sign up for the dipolmatic service as i have done my duty for 4 years their are risk you are exposed to.  You take those in to consideration when serving your country, if the dirt hits the fan then it does, no one came to the rescue of the american consulate in 1979 when a mob attacked and killed a Marine and some others.  WE tried a rescue attempt in Iran and what was the results a bunch of us servicemen dead.  We don't remember that do we.  Anyway yota before lash out at anyone make sure you know what you are talking about.  I served my country in the military, as a contractor and in the dipolmatic service.  Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't waste anymore time with TPS.  He/she is exactly what's wrong with this country. People like this just like to blame one party and doesn't  look to find the truth.

• Upvote 4

Yes TPSprayduster does seem to be a defeated person.... "no one will ever know so dont try" "Why impeach nothing will change" "you cant do anything about it"

What a waste of space this persons posts are.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sir, let me state this you really don't know me nor do you know what i have done in my military career, i have lost buddies in war in actually 3 of them Desert Storm, The last Iraq incursion and still losing close friends in the Afghanistan conflict, thank you for the negative.   People are left behind and they probably thought the calvary would come to the rescue and they could have killed more people never thought about a trap.  Yes it is a jacked up call, i remember some soliders from my camp in Iraq that was sent out on a mission they got seperated and 2 of them were slaughtered by the insurgents.  Before they could mount a rescue attempt, yes they were accused of raping and killing a iraqi girl and the insurgents set them up they were not the ones who did it but paid for it. A thousand solider both US and Iraqi were looking for them but they found them one was missing his head in the river and another tied to a tree missing his gentials.  You don't hear about those stories or the whole story.  Yes it is political and yes yota you bring alot of information to the table and should stick to that instead of getting involved in something you don't understand and base your videos off you tube.  People call me crazy, oh just ignore him he is not all there as long as you are jumping on the bandwagon your are there but if you give another side then you are not all there.  I am sorry you lost your father and i am sure he love serving his country but he knew what he was signing up for and also knew the dangers.  Just i knew danger of signing up and doing my duty.  I would tell this to my mother Yota but she died of cancer 2 years ago and i sure she would say this:  Son speak your mind you will always have those who have never been in your situation.  Never apologize for what you believe in.  That is why i stick to my guns and never jump on the bandwagon.  O supporter i voted for Romney and i did not jump on the ron paul express and got smoked for that too.  No one will ever know what really happen in Benghazi, but all we can do is to make sure it does not happen again.  The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.  As i said before when you sign up for the dipolmatic service as i have done my duty for 4 years their are risk you are exposed to.  You take those in to consideration when serving your country, if the dirt hits the fan then it does, no one came to the rescue of the american consulate in 1979 when a mob attacked and killed a Marine and some others.  WE tried a rescue attempt in Iran and what was the results a bunch of us servicemen dead.  We don't remember that do we.  Anyway yota before lash out at anyone make sure you know what you are talking about.  I served my country in the military, as a contractor and in the dipolmatic service.  Thanks.

No Tp I do not believe you have ever served your country.

How ever I do believe you have and still do serve your Masters

To serve your country you must find the guts to stand up for what is good for the country

But you seem to only stand on what is good for your masters

During the elections you were barking the GOP party line any thing else would result in disaster

Now you take this administrations view on all issues. Anyone who asks questions is wrong and are doing nothing but trying to start trouble.

Like this issue you know they were constantly asking for more security but were turned down.

You know it was for politcal reasons that those men were sacrificed. And you know that this administration has done nothing but try and cover it up.But you still try and tell the people to except the lies your masters have put forth.

No TP I do not believe you serve or have ever served your country.

But I have got to admit you are one heck of a team player you serve whoever is in power faithfully.

No Surrender No Retreat and Compromise

• Upvote 3

No worries folks say all you want that is your right, but i have said my peace.  I don't take this personally such most of you have.  Waste of space ok, Plumet thanks again for bringing this to the forum.  Like i said there is more to the story but i guess if you impeach the president all will be ok bring back the dead and we all live happliy ever after.  I hope they do impeach the President and so all of you who have been howling about him will be satisfied.  Again i voted for Romney, plus i don't like to see someone trashed just because it is your opinion or you don't like the person or whatever else reason you have against the Elected president.  I will be so glad when 2016 rolls around and we have a new president and i won't have to read about the traitor in the whitehouse, the muslim, the alien or whatever else you guys can come up with.  No sentienel i serve God and that is all i serve.  Not sure about the rest of you all but that is your choice.  Not going to fire rockets back and forth on Mother's day wish mine were still alive to go visit.

Thanks.

One last thing make sure you bring  the leadership in the Embassy in Triopli to the party as well lets roast everyone who had a say in this.

Alot of you think you know everything but you really don't.  I am going to leave it at that, unless you stood a post at a embassy or consulate.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Even though there was a drone overhead relaying the facts on the ground in Benghazi in real time back to the situation room in the White House, this president got up and went to bed, leaving his underlings to "mind the store," no doubt under his orders, since their orders to "stand down" which were repeatedly relayed to the other Americans who could have helped, who stood ready to do so, could have only come from the president, himself. I ask you--how could they sit there and watch that all those hours and do nothing? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, nada, zilch, zero, absolute aught, was more important to Obama than winning that election. And that was true for Hillarious, too. She lied as much as Obama did, and remember what they used to claim about President Bush? --that "Bush lied, and people died"? Same here--"Obama and Clinton lied, and our own people died" in Benghazi. They must think the American people are dumb as brickbats. When they tried to foist that stupid story on us about that film maker, it was clear that they were lying. Why would they think the American people would buy that stupidity? Then they sent the next sacrificial lamb, Susan Rice, to throw herself on the funeral pyre of her career to support Obama's re-election. It's not that I admire Susan Rice, not at all, but the fact is, to Obama and Clinton, the careers of any number of Americans were worth the sacrifice to get themselves back in office. Now I wonder what the ambassador was doing in Benghazi. Is it possible that he was gun-running for Obama? Many people think so. Whatever he was doing, it was under orders from Clinton, whose own orders, in turn, came from Obama. So they both know what this was all about, and they're not telling. "What difference does it make now?" Right? However, they were quite willing to watch Chris Stevens and the others in Benghazi die (in real time, of course, via an ever-present drone). I have lived a long time, and this is the first time I have ever felt so deeply ashamed of the elected officials of my country.

• Upvote 4

No worries folks say all you want that is your right, but i have said my peace.  I don't take this personally such most of you have.  Waste of space ok, Plumet thanks again for bringing this to the forum.  Like i said there is more to the story but i guess if you impeach the president all will be ok bring back the dead and we all live happliy ever after.  I hope they do impeach the President and so all of you who have been howling about him will be satisfied.  Again i voted for Romney, plus i don't like to see someone trashed just because it is your opinion or you don't like the person or whatever else reason you have against the Elected president.  I will be so glad when 2016 rolls around and we have a new president and i won't have to read about the traitor in the whitehouse, the muslim, the alien or whatever else you guys can come up with.  No sentienel i serve God and that is all i serve.  Not sure about the rest of you all but that is your choice.  Not going to fire rockets back and forth on Mother's day wish mine were still alive to go visit.

Thanks.

One last thing make sure you bring  the leadership in the Embassy in Triopli to the party as well lets roast everyone who had a say in this.

Alot of you think you know everything but you really don't.  I am going to leave it at that, unless you stood a post at a embassy or consulate.

How about standing for truth no matter what... reguardless of it's affiliation. You are trying to walk a fine line where you are saying you are impartial then when they bring up your errors in not supporting facts then they are some "label" type that you then use not to address any actual issue.

You speak in generalizations without commiting to any real response instead you deflect into what is mostly nonsense...

Most people here are trying to discuss stuff while the few "Reality NaySayers" like you try to say nothing to see here look away. It's fairy annoying.

• Upvote 3

I said my piece plumet, go right ahead search for the truth. Sounds like you are only looking for the truth you want to hear. Bash all u want that is your right to do that. Call me defeated if you want but unfortunately obama won't be impeached. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I said my piece plumet, go right ahead search for the truth. Sounds like you are only looking for the truth you want to hear. Bash all u want that is your right to do that. Call me defeated if you want but unfortunately obama won't be impeached. Have a nice day.

I never said anyone should be impeached... I was just quoting you.

The problem is you keep calling people partial to their ideas because you are partial to yours and you think that every one is like that. Most people here are looking for truth no matter which side of the imaginary isle it's on.

I have no idea if any president will be impeached but you have shown your true colors saying he won't be... In your twisted version of the world you say it won't happen because you are guilty of the thing you are accusing others of. You don't want to hear any discussion that does not match your ideas.

It's so hard getting thru to you people who do this nonsense as it cant be explained because you dont know how to see who is impartial and who isn't.

I hope you start trying to see it because it's obvious to most of us :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1