Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clarification required...............PLEASE!

SexyDinar

So we know they are going to remove the 000's from the 25,000 & 10,000 and so on.............

What happens if your money is in a bank account in Iraq they can't go removing 000's of the balances because the locals would go mental not that some of them are already or anything.

So my thinking is that you have to be absolutely nuts to be holding these large notes and it is to late to go sending them to the bank etc or even flying there and depositing them yourself.

This got me thinking this must be there overall plan to save themselves a ton of money and what happens if they have done deals with banks outside Iraq to nail are backsides on charges or delays in setting-up exchange procedures etc. OR even worse only allow a very short period to exchange like 30 days!

I have so many thoughts running through my head it hurts!! :(

So, who told you that 000's were being removed ? Not gonna happen ! What is meant by that is simply that Iraq wants he 25k & 10k, etc. notes out of circulation. Just as here in U.S. you don't see the 10k dollar bill in circulation. They exist, but are circulated only among the Fed Reserve banks is my understanding. Iraq wants its currency to be valued essentially as the U.S. dollar. After RV, the large notes (ooo's) will be brought back to CBI to be circulated in much the same way as the large bills are here in the states.

Anybody else have cleaner explanation than that, please join in.

Actually, we don't know they are going to remove the 000's at all. In fact, many sources are indicating they will not be doing that. Even with an RV they could keep the current bills but the larger denominations would most likely be removed from circulation as they're cashed in for smaller denominations or exchanged.

So we know they are going to remove the 000's from the 25,000 & 10,000 and so on.............

What happens if your money is in a bank account in Iraq they can't go removing 000's of the balances because the locals would go mental not that some of them are already or anything.

So my thinking is that you have to be absolutely nuts to be holding these large notes and it is to late to go sending them to the bank etc or even flying there and depositing them yourself.

This got me thinking this must be there overall plan to save themselves a ton of money and what happens if they have done deals with banks outside Iraq to nail are backsides on charges or delays in setting-up exchange procedures etc. OR even worse only allow a very short period to exchange like 30 days!

SexyDinar,

Read page one of this thread and also make sure to read page 10 of the thread for further clarification.

It gives you the best understanding of the nuts and bolts of how things will work by an individual that supposedly worked on the original plan in 2003.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?16551-Economist-RV-Explanation-Part-I-and-II

Yes but those are way before the current information that is being fed to us!

Closed boarders for money in to Iraq, Banks not accepting cash credits via Couriers etc, Removing of 000's from large notes.

This one I don't get either another site will buy back all your Iraqi Dinars when it RV's?

Okay, I am no good at math but I know there are lots of people holding these large notes and it must amount to Billions! How is another site going to give us US Dollars within 24 hours of handing over our Dinars?

Is another site a billionaire and all this cash is in an account that he has immediate access to?

Something smells about this situation of exchange if you work it out logically it's not possible unless we are not going to get what we all expect.

Just my thought's..............

SexyDinar,

I'm not sure what "current" information you are speaking of.

All of the articles and intel have been pretty much the same stuff for months now.

With regards to the Dinar Dealers that will be exchanging your dinar for dollars, I'm sure that they must have arrangements

set up with Banks ahead of time, or very deep pockets, he he.

Sexydinar,

I believe that another site is aligned with Ali from Dinar Trade.com and is going to be in the Salt Lake City ofc.

I was informed that Ali's family have a string of banks in Iraq.....

Yeah, and so do all high street banks like HSBC, bank of America, Citi and so on but if you went to them to exchange your Dinar's you will have to go through money laundering procedures which will take longer than 24 hours!!!

I still think that situation is weird and not practical sounds doggy as ****.

I am usaully all for giving people information even if its posted already, but this has kind of been exhausted, especially when there was a week or so of what seems like a little panic that it may LOP, Now we are told that it would have to be some extreme conditions for that to happen. Didnt we just read an article that said they were going to put the whole distribution of the lower denominations on hold anyways??? I would have to say this time around, only because it REALLY is plastered all over this forum that you would have been able to find this info rather easily. Sorry :(

Nobody knows anything until it happens. All we have are some articles from a newspaper that could be just junk printed. We wont know anything until it happens BUT, of course until then feel free to let ur mind run wild. IMO the speculation is a waste of time because no matter the answer you get or anyone else comes up with, they are going to do exactly what they are going to do and nothing we find or do will change that.

Some have a fear that a "lop" means, for instance, the 25,000 note would be reduced in value to 25 dinars, in effect cutting its value by a factor of 1000. If you had 25 dinars sitting in an Iraqi bank account and your neighbor had 25,000 dinars in an account in the same bank before such a "lop," what Iraqi politician would be able to convince the public that making both accounts equal in value at 25 dinars would be a fair thing to do? In order to maintain proportionality, it would be necessary to maintain scale by reducing the single 25 dinar account to 25/1000; a worthless amount. Wouldn't it be more plausible to view the situation as being one person having a single 25 dinar note in the bank and the other one having 1000 25 dinar notes? The bank will simply forward the 25,000 notes out of circulation, giving the account the value of 1000 25 dinar notes.

Sexydinar, I guess you are speaking of a lop, its been said time and again this is not going to happen its just that simple so don't get all worked up over it....Just remember Iraq wants to move forward and removing the zero's is a move backewards.. Hope that helps...........

Where are you getting your information that 000's will be removed from the 25,000 and 10,000 notes? This has been discussed almost as much as the rates and dates all over the internet. There was a post recently by Adam Montana debunking this rumor once and for all. Personally, I am in agreement this will NOT happen. removing 000's is done in cases of extreme hyper-inflation of a currency exist; this is certainly not the case with the IQD

Nobody knows anything until it happens. All we have are some articles from a newspaper that could be just junk printed. We wont know anything until it happens BUT, of course until then feel free to let ur mind run wild. IMO the speculation is a waste of time because no matter the answer you get or anyone else comes up with, they are going to do exactly what they are going to do and nothing we find or do will change that.

This is very true, and if they would lop, logically they would have to drop zeros off all the notes.If you think about it, i dont think that just because ur money is in a bank and not in ur hands it would be worth different amounts. If they lopped, which they probably wont, hopefully that is, it wouldn't just make your 25k notes worth less than if someone was holding a 50 note. That just would not make any sense at all, so anyone that says holding 25k notes is dumb, thats just a rediculous comment if you just think about it even a little bit. Emotions are running and people you just need to let it happen. Saying it will do this at this rate when and where and why isn't going to change what will happen in the end. Im hopin for the best and and hopin its soon, but ive been sayin that for 8 months now

Ok..so catspiffy and sexydinar....should another site and dinar trade.com be avoided..and if so what are better options? I have used dinartrade and want to confirm my orriginal goodwill toward them unless there is ome important ishouldknow as well as other investors I waNt to help and advise.

~let us know...alice

OOOoohhh another LOP Discussion! LOL

First off, I don't think a LOP would happen however, hypothetically speaking....IF IT WERE TO GO DOWN AS A LOP.. ( i dont think so!)

We would spot that FAT LOP from a mile away because the authority would need to write a new financial policy or possibly make it into a law and they would have to educate the public about this. You can't just flick a switch and the next day everything in the economy is upside down. There would be confusion, rumours, people going nuts...break out the family AK and shoot something! Dont believe me on the need to educate the public and make re denomination a law? Check out what turkey did with their lira.

Also, they would need to have a reason to do this. With the inflation being low, they have no reason to do this at this time. From what I've read on the LOP, its more or less like a reset button when your video game isn't going the way you want it. Countries do this when their economy is suffering from inflation and their money is out of control again look at what happened with Turkey.

Can anyone provide another example of why countries re-denominate aside from inflation? I haven't found any other reasons...

If you are really really concerned with a LOP occurring, then perhaps you purchased to much dinar and you are uncomfortable with your investment. This is one of the stumbling blocks that will be with the investment untiil a status change occurs with the exchange rate of our Dinar (RV!). I am optimistic that it will ReValue.

How are they going to make good on all these contracts they are honoring to outside firms? How are they going to pay back the IMF? with toilett paper? Who is holding the 43 trillion dinar? Some in Iraq, some with us speculators, but still....other countries, especially the ones who have "forgiven debt owed by iraq" You think they signed on for re-denomination? This currency will be powered by oil simply because they have it and once the govt is in place and the security improves because they have vasts amounts of oil is what will give the rest of the world confidence in the Iraq Dinar. I think it will be Fiat.

Maybe that's some speculating on my part but that is what this investment is about which makes it high risk.