Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Administrators and. Iraq is the third poorest Arab country after Yemen and Sudan

Administrators and. Iraq is the third poorest Arab country after Yemen and Sudan

2013-05-06

global_fin_0asw233667777.jpg

Baghdad/JD/... American magazine, put Iraq in third place in the list of poorest countries behind only Arabic Yemen and Sudan, noting that the Iraqi per capita GDP estimated at US $ 4,228.
And alglobl finance magazine-global economic magazine issued months from New York-in a recent list of GDP per capita for 182.
The magazine said in its list seen by AFP/JD/: that Yemen, the poorest Arab country where the estimated per capita GDP of about $ 700, followed by Sudan with $ 2,495, Iraq b $ 4271 Morocco b $ 5,229.
And the fifth ranked Jordan where, per capita GDP of Jordan about 6 thousand dollars.
Weatmedt magazine to identify the wealth of countries by comparing differences in living standards between States through the use of GDP per capita at PPP, current international dollars.
The magazine also adopted statistics to measure standard of wealth, to calculate GDP per capita, which represents the size of the economy of the State, saying it measures the average welfare and affluence, or poverty for residents of the State.
The economists prefer a GDP in calculating welfare or poverty, as it reflects the relative differences in living standards on the whole between generalized Nations because PPP takes into account the relative cost of living and the inflation rates of countries, rather than using just exchange rates, which may distort the reality of differences in income.
The report that the gross domestic product (GDP) is one way to measure the size of the economy, where the calculation of the value of goods and services produced locally based resources in a specific area during a specific time period, adding that this is unlike the GNP computes the value of goods and services produced by the inhabitants of the region regardless of whether this economic production is locally or outside this area./finished/22/

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=3275

EPIC FAILURE -- of LEADERSHIP 

Your people starve and yet here you all are; boycotting, lack of quorum, grafting, kicking the political football. Corruption reigns supreme. What a selfish mob of miscreant camel dung.

All this wealth within your borders and you seem bent on is gathering enuff for you and your insiders while the people wallow in the mire; and you dont give a crap because after all  . . . It's all about you, isn't it?

F*#k you Jack, I'm okay . . . isn't it !?!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3rd poorest country......

Just goes to show that just because you have an untapped resource doesnt mean that you are wealthy.....

And they are supposed to RV their currency and pay out untold amounts to speculators?  Not being in this category they wont....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3rd poorest country......

Just goes to show that just because you have an untapped resource doesnt mean that you are wealthy.....

And they are supposed to RV their currency and pay out untold amounts to speculators?  Not being in this category they wont....

i dont understand why you think they will have to pay money to speculators .. you got it all wrong ..hey dont pay anything .. they exchange it...

they dont give us any more american dollars for  our dinars than the dinars will be worth exchanging them back to dollars  ..its not like  they just give us dollars then they throw away the dinars we give them .. the dinars we give them will have the exact same value as the dolars they gave us ..

if they take those dinars and make them international .. they can take those dinars  we exchanged with them for dollars and go on the forex and exchange them back into dollars .. or euros . or indian rupils ..  or jordan dinars .... they dont have to eat any losses .. there is no losses

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

i dont understand why you think they will have to pay money to speculators .. you got it all wrong ..hey dont pay anything .. they exchange it...

they dont give us any more american dollars for  our dinars than the dinars will be worth exchanging them back to dollars  ..its not like  they just give us dollars then they throw away the dinars we give them .. the dinars we give them will have the exact same value as the dolars they gave us ..

if they take those dinars and make them international .. they can take those dinars  we exchanged with them for dollars and go on the forex and exchange them back into dollars .. or euros . or indian rupils ..  or jordan dinars .... they dont have to eat any losses .. there is no losses

Where are they gonna come up with the money to back it? Where is all this money gonna come from? Do you think they are just gonna pull money from the allocated budget expenses to pay off speculators? Doesnt matter if they are getting back dinar, they have to have money in the first place.....

No different from me asking you for change for a 100 dollar bill.....if you dont even have that much to begin with, you cant give me change....

Thats why central banks operating under a peg whether it be managed float or not, must be willing and able to spend their reserves to buy back offers on their currency.....if not, they must devalue.....

Regardless of that, they are ranked the third poorest country.....and again, we are supposed to believe they are gonna majorly revalue?

So many gurus and others state that Iraq can revalue to whatever they want because they are so wealthy.....well, this should make you at least step back and think for a moment....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

EPIC FAILURE -- of LEADERSHIP 

Your people starve and yet here you all are; boycotting, lack of quorum, grafting, kicking the political football. Corruption reigns supreme. What a selfish mob of miscreant camel dung.

All this wealth within your borders and you seem bent on is gathering enuff for you and your insiders while the people wallow in the mire; and you dont give a crap because after all  . . . It's all about you, isn't it?

F*#k you Jack, I'm okay . . . isn't it !?!

Wow, thanks.  Spared me of going off again.  Plus 1 to you!!!!

Wow, thanks.  Spared me of going off again.  Plus 1 to you!!!!

Had one of those . . . went to bed mean, woke up meaner days . . . LOL . . . Sometimes these guys really chafe my hide with their Endless Verbal Diarrhea. Never in my life have I ever seen a mob of more hapless, useless, good for nothing Hu-Man-Zee-Crat. This mindless bunch of drooling, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing Cat Box Zombies, really could TALK you to DEATH, literally !!!

I just went off again !! Plus 1 to you uncirculd for opening that door. Feel much better now . . . .

Hu-Man-Zee-Crat: noun: Scientific experiment from the 1970's to create a master race of politician. Combine DNA from human, bureaucrat & chimpanzee. Results: creation of new life form. 

Species deemed to dangerous, ruthless, with a single minded ability to dehumanize by hypnotic suggestion all test subjects to perform acts against their will. 

Experiment & test subjects "thought" to be terminated.

Apparently not !

see Wikipedia under World Wide Liberals: Global Govt Seeding, Day of Reckoning - Nancy Pelosi - published 1969