Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar land was pretty much rocked by that guys wife who says she is in the know!  Is she a piece of work or is she who she says she is?  hmmmmm well for me I could not figure out how a wife of an Iraqi higher up would ever be posting on dinar message boards in the first place.  I just don't think her husband would appreciate their pillow talk leaked on these boards.  As a matter of fact an Iraqi wife would never, ever jeopardize her husbands position and their security by spilling info on these boards about how the RV was going to go down.  

About this tier business, we do know there are groups out there who have been playing the 3 step program!  We also know they should not be trusted.  It has occurred to me WITK is one of those guru's, if you believe her and you were approached by such a group you just might be inclined to join their party.  Yeah you would want to be in echelon group who checks out at the 3.42 rate!  No country would let that little secret out unless they were suicidal!  

I believe what we are seeing this morning would be called shaking the tree!  The little dinar bomb, the powers that be don't want the common man or woman to get ahead, so the plan appears we get the RD, not just us but the Iraqi citizens as well, oh yea thats gonna go over well.  Many folks are thinking I am done, I am selling this pink crap!  I will bet there will be an overcoat charlie in every alley waiting for you and your dinars too!

We all know they may RD, they have written and published many articles that state it loud and clear.  Ugh!  Not what we want, not what we want at all.  The good news folks is they have not done this.  So what have they done.  1. CBI posted an announcement they were not going to kill the zero's and restructure their currency as of this time.  2.  This is probably the most important thing to remember and it is what they have not done, they have not applied for a ICO code.  Applying for an ICO code is a process and takes quite a bit of time.

So put the razor blades down and keep those two little facts in your mind, breathe deep, don't kick the dog and enjoy your Sunday.  

• Upvote 8

Whatever the heck she is........They are a fool. If for the moment she is a scammer I know of no other way to alienate people say that they are not as good as me and in the end  will be screwed out of this investment by so called power that be. "Oh I won't but you will" This is what has happened on this board as you so astutely deducted and as such witf has lost any credibility she ever had and if one still believes her any shape form or fashion..... having you scammed out of your dinars is exactly what you deserve. It would be beyond reason to see people so stupid have any amount of money that would make them dangerous. Them and be a real danger to the rest of the neighborhood. 

I really would love to slap the ever living daylights out of this person......but that would be a waste of my efforts as the rest of Dinarland is gonna give witf a ration of crud they will have to swallow.....and rightly so. Witf.....GFY. That's a NY saying. I learned it while I was there..........GFY.

Thanks for the rant....Disgusting.

• Upvote 1

Don't matter be they male or female... the smell of po-po running out of someone's mouth all stink's the same.  Not tryin' to body slam anyone but once you've been around for a while ya hear all kinds of folks "callin' it"... and they haven't even been close yet.  Someday one of them guru's is gonna get lucky and pick the right day or the right week... but I'll be waitin' to hear from Adam.... for sure!!! :peace: 

• Upvote 2

Well, she has totally pi$$ed of the majority of her followers. Also, the 12th man showed his colors by backing her and he is for the most part persona non grata as well. There are a few that still believe she was the messenger not the originator of the message..Once again I will say it as I did in an earlier post..The blind being led by a female scheister. Or perhaps she does have Gahonas afterall.. :tiphat: 

Edited by dodah
  • Upvote 1

Dinar land was pretty much rocked by that guys wife who says she is in the know!  Is she a piece of work or is she who she says she is?  hmmmmm well for me I could not figure out how a wife of an Iraqi higher up would ever be posting on dinar message boards in the first place.  I just don't think her husband would appreciate their pillow talk leaked on these boards.  As a matter of fact an Iraqi wife would never, ever jeopardize her husbands position and their security by spilling info on these boards about how the RV was going to go down.  

About this tier business, we do know there are groups out there who have been playing the the 3 step program!  We also know they should not be trusted.  It has occurred to me WITK is one of those guru's, if you believe her and you were approached by such a group you just might be inclined to join their party.  Yeah you would want to be in echelon group who checks out at the 3.42 rate!  No country would let that little secret out unless they were suicidal!  

I believe what we are seeing this morning would be called shaking the tree!  The little dinar bomb, the powers that be don't want the common man or woman to get ahead, so the plan appears we get the RD, not just us but the Iraqi citizens as well, oh yea thats gonna go over well.  Many folks are thinking I am done, I am selling this pink crap!  I will bet there will be an overcoat charlie in every alley waiting for you and your dinars too!

We all know they may RD, they have written and published many articles that state it loud and clear.  Ugh!  Not what we want, not what we want at all.  The good news folks is they have not done this.  So what have they done.  1. CBI posted an announcement they were not going to kill the zero's and restructure their currency as of this time.  2.  This is probably the most important thing to remember and it is what they have not done, they have not applied for a ICO code.  Applying for an ICO code is a process and takes quite a bit of time.

So put the razor blades down and keep those two little facts in your mind, breathe deep, don't kick the dog and enjoy your Sunday.  

+1  I like that part

• Upvote 4

If you read this woman, and 12 you will find that for people who didn't follow the sites they sure sounded like the Yahoo's that post weekly RV cash ins.

Yet people follow blindly. If people want to lose their minds and money cont to follow those jackwagons, or people can start thinking for themselves and truly see them for who they are, con******

Dk

• Upvote 2

So put the razor blades down and keep those two little facts in your mind, breathe deep, don't kick the dog and enjoy your Sunday.  

...+1  I like that part

Dog's are king... but don't tell the cats!!!  :rolleyes: 

DogKing5199.JPG

• Upvote 1

So put the razor blades down and keep those two little facts in your mind, breathe deep, don't kick the dog and enjoy your Sunday.  

...+1  I like that part

Dog's are king... but don't tell the cats!!!  :rolleyes: 

DogKing5199.JPG

Snow globe is going to have a very hard time with this post rod. 

Her claws may come out

• Upvote 1

I rushed right out and purchased my Dinar at a 5/3 bank......and the 5 day wait to receive it was stressful as all get out.  This thing was going to pop at any minute and all those lucky enough to get in on it were going to be wealthy beyond anybody's wildest dreams.......THAT WAS YEARS AGO.  WITK has the same credibility as all the other gurus......ZERO.  Enjoy the gurus rumors for what they are.....rumors.   ;)  If you want real info on the state of the Dinar, listen to Adam and search some the long term veterans on DV.   As always, just my opinion.

• Upvote 4

;)  If you want real info on the state of the Dinar, listen to Adam and search some the long term veterans on DV.   As always, just my opinion.

This I agree with 100%, Adam has said many of times that IF he find anything that we need to worry about or even sell our Dinars that he will let us know and I believe him.  Again, just my opinion also!!

• Upvote 2