Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top DHS Checkpoint Refusals know your Rights

Hmmmm....that was interesting.  Probably the same people that run stop signs, red lights and park in handicap spots unlawfully.  Nothing American about any of them.....chaos, upheaval is their game.  There apparently is no need for any type of security or law enforcement whatsoever.  We should just allow every citizen to decide for themselves what rules to follow and which to ignore......very nice example for children.  Just as these people claim to have the right to resist.....the officers also have a right not to have their individual rights infringed upon by having their faces flashed all over Youtube.  As always, just my opinion.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hmmmm....that was interesting.  Probably the same people that run stop signs, red lights and park in handicap spots unlawfully.  Nothing American about any of them.....chaos, upheaval is their game.  There apparently is no need for any type of security or law enforcement whatsoever.  We should just allow every citizen to decide for themselves what rules to follow and which to ignore......very nice example for children.  Just as these people claim to have the right to resist.....the officers also have a right not to have their individual rights infringed upon by having their faces flashed all over Youtube.  As always, just my opinion.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

Having the right to not be filmed while infringing the citizens rights would allow the agents to remain irresponsible. 

We already suffer in this country with too many irresponsible government agents. 

It’s not easy to understand someone who thinks people shouldn’t be questioned about their identity at a voting booth but should have to submit to any request by anyone with a badge.

• Upvote 4

That does make sense.....kind of the chicken and egg thing, but I get your point.  I guess it would also be the agents right to stand in front of the vehicle for as long as they want, without so much as a peep.  Since the drivers believe the agents to be frauds....that would subsequently place the agents as regular citizens, just like the drivers.  And those agents would then be well within their rights to impede the drivers travel.  What a vicious cycle.  I myself would just answer the simple questions, as I have nothing to hide.....then thank the "American citizen" officers for their efforts in protecting our country.....and be on my way.

GO RV, then BV 

It’s not easy to understand someone who thinks people shouldn’t be questioned about their identity at a voting booth but should have to submit to any request by anyone with a badge.

Who thinks that......certainly not me.  I also think a library card is required to check out a book.  

GO RV, then BV

Anyone suspected of committing a crime has lost the right to move freely about in this country and is detain-able. 

Those who are not suspected of committing a crime have not lost their rights.

This will be a good start for the RFID chip implants and the justified use of drones on the citizens.

I never have believed in the chip theory but I didn't think a gun grab was in the cards either.

I always treat law enforcement with genuine respect too and never been harassed by them.     

• Upvote 1

GO RV, then BV

These guys at the checkpoints don't even know what they're doing. No one should let anybody invade there privacy and freedom to move about freely...if everyone succumbs then the Gestapo/ SS tactics will ensue and grow...you'd probably allow your family to get felt up by TSA too...who by the way dont even have background checks...you are the type that would get on the cattle car without a fight.

As some already know the terrorists are the Corporation...go drink some more tap.

It's not about hiding anything, it's about leaving me the "F" alone.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

These guys at the checkpoints don't even know what they're doing. No one should let anybody invade there privacy and freedom to move about freely...if everyone succumbs then the Gestapo/ SS tactics will ensue and grow...you'd probably allow your family to get felt up by TSA too...who by the way dont even have background checks...you are the type that would get on the cattle car without a fight.  You and I have already had the flying talk.....I get hammered before I fly, so any play I get would probably be welcomed.  I did get on a cattle car.....first day at boot camp......preparing to defend my country and do my part......and you'll never hear me bad mouth the United States military.

As some already know the terrorists are the Corporation...go drink some more tap.  Nope!  8 yr old Martin Richard was laid to rest today. 

It's not about hiding anything, it's about leaving me the "F" alone.  Maybe you shouldn't post such things if you want to be left the "F" alone.....just a thought.

Hopefully the wrong road rager isn't waiting in line behind these activists parading as citizens.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

These guys at the checkpoints don't even know what they're doing. No one should let anybody invade there privacy and freedom to move about freely...if everyone succumbs then the Gestapo/ SS tactics will ensue and grow...you'd probably allow your family to get felt up by TSA too...who by the way dont even have background checks...you are the type that would get on the cattle car without a fight.  You and I have already had the flying talk.....I get hammered before I fly, so any play I get would probably be welcomed.  I did get on a cattle car.....first day at boot camp......preparing to defend my country and do my part......and you'll never hear me bad mouth the United States military.

As some already know the terrorists are the Corporation...go drink some more tap.  Nope!  8 yr old Martin Richard was laid to rest today. 

It's not about hiding anything, it's about leaving me the "F" alone.  Maybe you shouldn't post such things if you want to be left the "F" alone.....just a thought.

Hopefully the wrong road rager isn't waiting in line behind these activists parading as citizens.

GO RV, then BV

The kid isn't dead...no one died..false flag to instill fear and take away our rights ndmpose martial law...no evidence...none to the contrary...Show me...I too served in the military doesnt mean I understood that it was a corporation...5 of my bros and sisters are still active...I understand the level of deceit...also means I know most of the military aren't gonna turn on there brothers and sisters. I post on DV to make sure your liberal view gets shat on..peace

Show me the evidence...there is none! None!

Show me Shabs where the evidence is...do I need to post all the footage to the contrary...show me

:lol:   :lol:   Okay.   :lol:   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Ya got NOTHING...mock all you want people are waking...your liberal scare tactics are NOT working.

Glass on the outside, no shrapnel in the canopy above, black woman alive, girl in blue shirt alive, bag still intact, that poser of a paraplegic, no blood trails, no pics of shrapnel wounds, nothin, even the guards didn't bend down just covered there ears...do I need to bring those links over to this thread too.

Oh and not to mention kids bag didnt Enron match the one that was exploded...but you know who it did match??!!!

False flags are real...read Northwoods

Not today Shabs

Ya got NOTHING...mock all you want people are waking...your liberal scare tactics are NOT working.

I have no idea what you mean.....I am not trying to scare you or anybody else, I will leave that up to you.  I certainly don't want you on "my" side.......I have no intention of flipping, changing or begging anybody to think like me, but you sure are giving it a whirl.   Believe it or not, the majority of us here are Americans no matter what our political viewpoints are.....live with it.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

These guys at the checkpoints don't even know what they're doing. No one should let anybody invade there privacy and freedom to move about freely...if everyone succumbs then the Gestapo/ SS tactics will ensue and grow...you'd probably allow your family to get felt up by TSA too...who by the way dont even have background checks...you are the type that would get on the cattle car without a fight.

As some already know the terrorists are the Corporation...go drink some more tap.

It's not about hiding anything, it's about leaving me the "F" alone.

TSA does extentsive back ground checks on all employees!

I hate to judge but my friend you sounds like you have some serious issues!

I feel sorry for the Police Officer that pulls you over.

TSA does extentsive back ground checks on all employees!

I hate to judge but my friend you sounds like you have some serious issues!

I feel sorry for the Police Officer that pulls you over.

Really so why did the pedophile get a job?

Yea when my rights are being threatened by a false flag, I have a problem. I also have a problem when there is zero proof and then someone dies by a firing squad.

Still waiting on the evidence that the kid did it...

Really so why did the pedophile get a job?

Yea when my rights are being threatened by a false flag, I have a problem. I also have a problem when there is zero proof and then someone dies by a firing squad.

Still waiting on the evidence that the kid did it...

Dude, no system is 100% fool proof.

Humans are involved so you do get human error.

Firing Squad? Are you crazy? I want to see you walk up and attempt to take a suspect who is suspected of mass murder into custody without incident. The heat imaging they used was taken from overhead and it only shows body heat. A gun or bomb would not show up unless it was red hot. So I think it was understandable for them to open fire when they felt their lives might have beenin danger. Always easy to second guess or see events AFTER they happen. How many times have you reacted and later thought about it & might have done it differently if you knew more?

Yes, all of America is waiting to see the evidence that this kid did the deed. Innocent until proven right? I hear in the media that he has pretty much confessed. We will see huh?

I always think it is funny for people to judge the police or soldiers in situations where your life is on the line. Unless you have been there and not just watched it on the video game or movies - the fear factor makes the situation VERY stressful & often your first reaction is not the best reaction. Once the egg is broken, you can not go back and repair the damage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Brandy for bringing the DHS thing.  

Everyone remember the important question is "Am I being detained?"  If the answer is yes, they must charge and arrest you.

Second important question, "Am I free to go?".  If they say yes, go immediately.

Peace out and love the Constitution.

Additionally the immigration checkpoints would make more sense if anyone was actually deported.

So if I say I'm in the country illegally, does anyone think with the current administration, I would be detained and deported?

Waste of time.  Protect the borders.

• Upvote 2

Q: Do people import items that are illegal across the border?
A: Believe it our not some actually do!!

Q: Why all the hassle, can't you just ask them if they are transporting something illegal?
A: Very sadly, no. Many people who sneak things across the border are also

willing to lie about it.

Q: How can you tell if someone is lying?
A: It is very difficult because some people are very good at it. We could hook everyone up to a
lie detector but that isn't practical. The most expeditious thing would be to ask the owner's permission to search the car.

Q: What if they refuse?
A: Well then the Border Agent would have to suspect that the driver may be hiding something.

Q: Isn't it a person's right to refuse to be searched?
A: I guess it is. But on the other hand it is legal for border guards to search if they have probable cause for the search.

Q: What would that cause be:
A: Refusing to allow the Border Guards to perform their duty maybe or perhaps nervous, belligerent behavior.

Q: Why would anyone give the Border Guards permission to search their vehicle? 
A: Because of something they taught in school a long time ago; that in order for our freedoms to work sometimes we have to pitch in and help. They called it Citizenship.

Q: Why don't they teach that now?
A: ............ 

GO RV, then BV

Right there with you Shabs

The laws of this country need to be followed by every one

Here is a very nice example for your children ( Hope you teach them well )

Oh by the way the Officers in this age of cameras every where in this surveillance society that they have created 

should have no expectation of privacy as in their own words( that ship sailed a long time ago.

If you want people to follow the laws then you must follow the law.

It is a top down thing.

If your leaders won't follow the law then the people  won't follow the law

Monkey see Monkey do.leading by example.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

In a Showdown with Sen. Sessions, ‘Big Sis’ Napolitano Claims that the Obama Administration can Pick and Choose what Laws to Enforce

Posted 04.24.13 by Greg Campbell, TPNN Contributor

In a startling and candid admission, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano argued to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday that regardless of oaths to uphold the law, the President and the executive branch can choose what laws are to be enforced.

Tensions rose as the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee questioned Napolitano over the enforcement, or lack thereof, of current U.S. immigration policies.

Immigration and Customs Enforcements agents (ICE) have sued the Obama Administration in an effort to try and overturn the President’s halting of illegal immigrant deportations. ICE agents across the country have been put in a difficult position, stuck between federal policy and the Obama Administration that insists that they are above the law.

Kris Kobach, the Kansas Secretary of State and the legal representation for the ICE agents, stated,

“ICE is at a point now where agents are being told to break federal law. They’re pretty much told that any illegal alien under the age of 31 is going to be let go. You can imagine, these law enforcement officers are being put in a horrible position.”

Chris Crane, the President of the National ICE Council and one of the ICE deportation officers in the suit, echoed that sentiment and noted,

“[iCE agents] feel like they’ve become the enemy because, literally, we have this situation where individuals that have broken U.S. immigration law as well as oftentimes criminal law at the state or local level — they’re being released, no questions asked, but our own officers are being threatened with their careers being taken away if they go out and enforce the laws on the books.”

As tensions mount over immigration and the lack of enforcement of current policy, the Senate Judiciary Committee has been discussing the immigration plan put forth by the bi-partisan group of Senators known as the “Gang of Eight.”

Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions confronted Napolitano about the her role in blocking the enforcement of federal laws and said,

“I started out as a federal prosecutor in the Department of Justice in 1975. I have never heard of a situation in which a group of law officers sued their supervisor and you for blocking them from following the law. They weren’t complaining about pay, benefits, working conditions. They were saying their very oath they took, to enforce the law, is being blocked by rules and regulations and policies established from on high and that this is undermining their ability to do what they’re sworn to do.”

Napolitano defended herself and the Obama Administration by claiming that the executive branch will declare what laws will and will not be enforced and that she expects ICE agents to comply.

“There are tensions with union leadership, unfortunately, but here’s what I expect as a former federal prosecutor and attorney general, and that is that law enforcement agents will enforce the law in accord with the guidance they’re given from their superiors,” Napolitano said. “That’s what we ask of ICE, that’s what we ask of Border Patrol, that’s what we ask throughout the Department and I believe that would be consistent with all law enforcement. Agents don’t set the enforcement priorities. Those are set by their superiors and they are asked then to obey that guidance in accord with the law.”

In a society such as ours, a society with a government that has a clearly-defined legislative body, the power of discretion as to which laws will be enforced does not reside in the executive branch. In essence, the legislative branch creates the laws, the executive branch enforces those laws and the judicial branch reviews the Constitutionality of the law and its enforcement.

How do I know this? I know this because I passed 10th grade government. It’s basic stuff; in a Republic, the rule of law is supreme. The enforcement of our laws is not a discretionary or optional function of the executive branch and if Secretary Napolitano, President Obama or anyone has a problem with the current law, they should seek to help change it. Until such a time, we cannot afford the danger of an administration that is at ease cherry-picking the laws they wish to enforce and, worse yet, requiring their subordinates to follow orders and disregard the laws upon their honor they have sworn to uphold.

• Upvote 3

The kid isn't dead...no one died..false flag to instill fear and take away our rights ndmpose martial law...no evidence...none to the contrary...Show me...I too served in the military doesnt mean I understood that it was a corporation...5 of my bros and sisters are still active...I understand the level of deceit...also means I know most of the military aren't gonna turn on there brothers and sisters. I post on DV to make sure your liberal view gets shat on..peace

Show me the evidence...there is none! None!

Show me Shabs where the evidence is...do I need to post all the footage to the contrary...show me

Are you actually saying that it didn't happen?  Is that really what you're saying?

You say that Martin Richard is alive.  I'm curious as to how you would know this.  Did you breakfast with him this morning?

What makes me sick to my stomach about your type of conspiracy theory gibberish is the dismissal of the suffering of the victims, victim's families and survivors of events like these.

I have lots of adjectives that I could use to describe what you are doing.  None of them are suitable for this website.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Brandy brings her knowledge to share.  Take it with a grain of salt.  She brings evidence to back it up. 

Bring your evidence, bring your knowledge to us.  Help some of us gather a conclusion to what is going on.  I've seen no evidence from those who oppose.  Only that you don't like what she brings.  Some will say its a waste of your time.  If that is the case, why respond, why not move on. 

The excuse for her being insensitive toward the victims is incorrect.  No mother can ever be so heartless. 

What I'm boggled with is that the President, and his administration can bring in the victims families and use them for his purpose.  Surely you do not see this.  They are being used to paint a clear picture of his intent.  Why does this not make it a wrong???? I don't know, but would like to be enlighten by some of your answers. 

Don't belittle her and mock her for practicing her Constitutional right. 

Now off I go to tend to my parents. Everyone have a great day!!!!

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2

Fine...patty, I will say it.  I got all of my information from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, MSM, Yahoo, USA Today, The Blade, and the local paper and radio station........ the same places I got the information about the explosion in Texas.  Lots of folks on here would say my information is then "skewed" or completely fabricated.  If this is the case, and brandy is correct, then none of the recent tragedies have happened at all.  A few smoke canisters are released and hundreds if not thousands of movie extras scurry giving crisis actors time to take their places and splash a little ketchup around for effect.  Hell, maybe there was no marathon at all.  I am saddened by some of the human condition I come across.  Why people continue to live in a country they clearly hate everything about, is beyond me.  As long as brandy continues to spit on the lost lives of those victims, she should not be surprised by any backlash by believers.  I think she is completely lost, with no chance of return.   

GO RV, then BV

I have learned not to cast my lot in either direction unless I know something for sure

It`s a world gone crazy anymore.

I trust no one media  organization.

I trust no one political affiliation

I trust no one but family & friends and my living god  

Im just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round

I just love to watch them roll