Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI: From What Our Sources Are Saying And We Have The Best In The World!

DinarThug

:lol:

Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice. :lmao:

Chuck Norris doesn't dial the wrong number, you pick up the wrong phone. :P

Chuck Norris can hear sign language. :huh:

Chuck Norris beat the sun in a staring contest. B)

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live. :woot:

Chuck can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.   :wave:

Chuck Norris's Blood Type is AK-47.   :eyebrows:

Chuck Norris doesn't communicate with the CBI. He decides what time the RV happens....    :twothumbs:

Sorry, that's good lol...

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice. :lmao:

Chuck Norris doesn't dial the wrong number, you pick up the wrong phone. :P

Chuck Norris can hear sign language. :huh:

Chuck Norris beat the sun in a staring contest. B)

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live. :woot:

Chuck can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.   :wave:

Chuck Norris's Blood Type is AK-47.   :eyebrows:

Chuck Norris doesn't communicate with the CBI. He decides what time the RV happens....    :twothumbs:

Sorry, that's good lol...

Bodeen... That's funny of course and thanks for sharing..... Unfortunately there' s many Individuals who believe that in actuality.......

It's amazing how TV can mold someone's mind esp. at an early age....I recall watching the famous series "I spy" when I was maybe 10 or 12 here in Italy.... Some of you in my age bracket  (I'm 55, soon to turn 56) will surely remember the main characters in the series were 2 secret agents .. One was white ( Robert Culp) and one was black ( Bill Cosby).

They'd engage in awesome ( for me, at the time) spy situations... It was really adventurous and fun to watch.....The only thing that didn't add up to me even though I was around 10 yrs old was that in the end of each episode only the white dude would get a ( beautiful) lady to keep him company while the black guy would always wind up  miserably alone... Well, in my child's mind I started thinking that maybe the reason for it was that the Black dude had misbehaved somehow and didn't deserve to have a woman himself......Instead it was just a racist thing as I discovered years later.

Edited by umbertino

well all i can say he is as full of himself as the rest . And he to is wrong all the time.... quite frankly funny how he goes from done deal done deal , I have the best sources etc and everyone else is full it     to !!!  if it does not happen by april 15th probably will not happen this year ... Funny he never said that when he was touting the rates in the budget you can move on with your life after the budget blah blah blah , just another guy who has been on the dinar guru liars highway forever :: and under various disguises etc..... anyone remember ENNORSTE  same guy.

• Upvote 1