Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

hame55

you sure are worried about dont lop 

DONTLOPS GONNA GET YOU !!!

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WILL BE WATCHING YOU.

NO ONE WILL BUY DINARS NOW  SINCE YOUR HERE BRAZAN GIVING  A BALANCE TO THE  LOPSTER TANK .

YOUR A HERO TO THE  DINARS WORLD BRAZAN .

KEEP UP YOUR HERO  STATUS AS THE WORLD NEEDS YOU BRAZAN  TO MAKE SURE DONT LOP DOESNT PUMP DINARS !!!!

WE ALL NEED YOU BRAZAN !!!  EVERY DAY .. TO LOG IN TO DINAR VETS .. AND MAKE SURE NO ONE  IS PUMPING DINARS

OK BRAZAN ...GOOOG JOB BRAZAN ..

WE WILL SEE ABOUT GETTING YOU A RAISE  NEXT YEAR ... KEEP UP THE NON PUMPING ...EVERY DAY BRAZAN

YOUR A  HERO  .. JUST LOOK AT ALL YOUR VIEWSERS YOU GET BRAZAN .. TWO ..

THATS ALOT .YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND RVPLEASETODAY HAVE QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT TO TELL YOUR GRAND KIDS

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE A SMART PERSON BRAZAN

TO SPEND ALL YOUR LIFE IN DINAR VETS WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUTY PUMPERS

THAT IN ITSELF SHOWS YOUR INTELLEGENCE LEVEL BRAZAN

ARE YOU GIVING UP BRAZAN ?

SHOULDNT YOU BE INTERUPTING AND NAME CALLING

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT OFFICIAL RATES ARE DO YOU BRAZAN

BRAZAN WANTS TO PUT ALL MY POSTS TOGETHER AND ROLL AROUND IN THEM .. HE LOVES OFFICIAL RATES BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

D

DUNT DA DA DA  BRAZAN IS A HERO TO HIMSELF IN A LOPSTER TANK ...

BRAZAN IN HIS LEA TARDS .. SITTING IN A TREE.. MAKING SURE HE DOESNT GET PUMPED ANY MORE

IM TELLIN MY MOMMY IF YOU PUMP ME

QUIT PUMPIN ME ..ILL LOG IN HERE EVERY DAY IF I WANT TO .. AND YOU DONTLOP BETTER NOT PUMP ME

OR ILL TELL EVERYONE .. THAT YOU ARE A PUMPER AND YOU ARE GETTING PAID TO PUMP

BRAZAN BRAZAN .. YOU ARE A HERO .. DUN DA DA DAH!  BRAZAN !! THE HERO OF THE LOPSTER TANK  .. DUNT DA DA DAH!!

NO PUMPING IN HERE .. BRAZAN IS INCHARGE

A FOOLS NAME  APPEARS IN FOOLISH PLACES  BRAZAN

WATCH OUT!!!

ITS DONT LOP

HES A PUMPER

BETTER CALL UP BRAZAN !! THE NAME CHANGING PUMPER OF DUMBASSASSASSSASS :rulez:

I FORGET HOW TO SPELL DOMASS :rulez:KUS

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced font Size: See Forum Rules

YOULL FIGURE IT OUT .. BECAUSE  BRAZAN IS A PUMPING  PUMPERS DREAM BOUT .. HE WILL SAVE THE PLANET BY PUMPING HIS PUMPERS PUMP ROOM WITH PUMPS

BRAZAN IS MAD TODAY BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT AN OFFICIAL RATE IS .

HOW COULD THAT BE ..

OFFICIAL ?

WHAT IS THAT ?

DID HE SAY OFFICIAL CONVERSION RATE ?

WHAT IN THE WORLD ? .. YESTERDAY HE SAID OFFICIAL  EXCHANGE RATE ....

TODAY HE SAYS OFFICIAL CONVERSION RATE ?

WHAT THE HECK ?

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING ABOUT  OFFICIAL 

HMMMM WAHAT IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT OFFICIAL ?

OFFICIAL THIS ,, OFFICIAL THAT .. NOW HES DRUNK .. NOW HES NOT

ITS OFFICIAL

OR IS IT  JUST A CLOWN PLAYING TRICKS

LOOK OUT ..HES GOT A GUN !!!

NAH ... IT WASNT OFFICIAL

IT WAS A TOY

POOR BRAZAN . HE MUST CHANGE HIS SCREEN NAME AGAIN OR JUST GO BACK TO HIS DINARK NAME TO BE THE HERO OF PUMPING GURU IN THE BOILING WATERS OF  LOCKDOWN   HES A TANK STER DUNT DA DUNT .

its official brazan is  in the tank .

:moon-from-car:

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Font Size: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

dontlop, perhaps you can figure out how to make your fonts larger. They are pretty hard to see at that small size.

I still don't understand how dontlop can continually bash and trash other members, but other folks get suspended for the same thing.

Seems someone in power is using him as a "bashing proxy."

• Upvote 1

So Dontlop....why don't you show us were the CBI manipulated the OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATE?

Aww....what's the matter? Does baby need his blankie and pacifier before taking his nap? Maybe ask mommy to sing you a lulaby to sooth your tantrum.

Now its funny how you are hoping that everyone is too stupid to understand the difference between an official exchange rate and an official conversion rate. That way at least some people will still believe your lies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Prior Law

The prior law governing the Central Bank of Iraq was the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. 64 of 1976. The prior law is repealed by the new law. Article 73 In July the Coalition Provisional Authority issued CPA Order No. 18, “Measures to Ensure the Independence of the Central Bank of Iraq. This order suspended the authority of the CBI to lend to Iraqi Government Ministries and gave the CBI authority to determine and implement monetary and credit policy without the approval of the Ministry of Finance."

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/cpa-iraq/economy/CB_facts.html

Case closed

now that the case is closed since you posted this ..

i guess it was a good idea for  the cbi to break away from the central govt of iraq ..to prevent them from financing the govt of iraq during a war ..once the cbi was no longer  under saddams control .. the cbi could  and did re-monetize the swiss dinar and officially revalue the swiss dinar and after that they exchanged them for  new iraqi dinars.

i guess i will have to spell it out again fort the ignorant ones .. step by step //  // since i have a hard time  understanding their ignorance ..its rough ..///... but i think i can do it .. in another 50 or 60 pages on the same subject ..

HMMMM WAHAT IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT OFFICIAL ?

OFFICIAL THIS ,, OFFICIAL THAT .. NOW HES DRUNK .. NOW HES NOT

ITS OFFICIAL

OR IS IT JUST A CLOWN PLAYING TRICKS

LOOK OUT ..HES GOT A GUN !!!

NAH ... IT WASNT OFFICIAL

IT WAS A TOY

POOR BRAZAN . HE MUST CHANGE HIS SCREEN NAME AGAIN OR JUST GO BACK TO HIS DINARK NAME TO BE THE HERO OF PUMPING GURU IN THE BOILING WATERS OF LOCKDOWN HES A TANK STER DUNT DA DUNT .

its official brazan is in the tank

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144066-my-take/page-57#ixzz2PhRMWbmV

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Font Size
  • Upvote 1

IM TELLIN MY MOMMY IF YOU PUMP ME

QUIT PUMPIN ME ..ILL LOG IN HERE EVERY DAY IF I WANT TO .. AND YOU DONTLOP BETTER NOT PUMP ME

OR ILL TELL EVERYONE .. THAT YOU ARE A PUMPER AND YOU ARE GETTING PAID TO PUMP

BRAZAN BRAZAN .. YOU ARE A HERO .. DUN DA DA DAH! BRAZAN !! THE HERO OF THE LOPSTER TANK .. DUNT DA DA DAH!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144066-my-take/page-57#ixzz2PhT0vW2k

you sure are worried about dontlop

DONTLOPS GONNA GET YOU !!!

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Font Size: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

So now its clear to everyone that the Swiss dinar never RVed because it was never given an official exchange rate. An official exchange rate would have given the Swiss Dinar status to convert into goods and services and to be used as trade by the issuing government. We know for a fact that this did not happen. We know that the CPA determined its value so that fairness could be achieved in exchanging the new dinar to people in the north who still used the Swiss dinar widely. We know this is not an official exchange rate but a conversion rate for a short exchange period.

Dontlop has deceived everyone on this forum for days with his made up Swiss Dinar RV. This is exactly how dinar hype starts and the main reason there is an entire industry built around dinar sales and its all based off of lies and misinterpretations of history. Dontlop is not the first and will not be the last to spin the truth and distort reality in an attempt to push an agenda. A few on this forum have done their best to provide actual historical documents and facts to back their arguments but Dontlop has been successful in posting scrips that are almost a page long to push the truth to the back page where is victims are less likely to see it. This is a new forum technique used by the "positive" dinar "investors" to hide the truth.

Here are some more lies told by Dontlop about the Swiss dinar being given an official exchange rate....

keep that term in mind ...>>> official exchange rate ..

thats how they determined that the kuwait dinar did not rv .. even though the market rates fell to almost nothing during saddams invasion of kuwait for 6 months back in the early 1990s ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141118-the-kuwaiti-dinar-did-not-revalue/page-5#ixzz2PhphKOBO

watch them try to defend that comparing the kuwait dinar to the swiss dinar .. one official rate never changed >>>kuwait

and one official rate did change .. >>iraqi swiss dinar // so one had to of rvd

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141118-the-kuwaiti-dinar-did-not-revalue/page-5#ixzz2Phq5wuIQ

dude theres pot in circulation .. whats its official exchange rate

the central bank sets monetary policy .. go to the airport tommarro and exchange in a confederate dollar .. and tell us what the rate is ..its demonetized ..it has no official rates ..

the government (central bank) sets and maintains as the official exchange rate.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141118-the-kuwaiti-dinar-did-not-revalue/page-4#ixzz2PhqWOHSY

either a central banks official rates matter or they dont matter rvpleasetoday .. which is it

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141118-the-kuwaiti-dinar-did-not-revalue/page-3#ixzz2PhrVF8JO

There is really nothing to worry about...until this thing is over...whether it goes either way..it's just not a losing proposition now...nor ever has been..or yet anyway!...

To worry over something that has nothing to worry over...is true insanity..as you cant make something bad...unless it has been proven bad...without those facts..some are just nuts...lol...