Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Treasure Department Regulations related to the currency RV

I rec'd this email from someone on another site. I don't know if this tax info is correct or incorrect .I just would like to know what is right. Anyone who wishes to comment about it's correctness or incorrectness would be appreciated. Thanks

Note: multiple/ repeated copies here, just ignore them

Treasure Department Regulations related to the currency RV

Subj:  TAKE NOTE: Treasure Department Regulations related to the currency RV.

Friends:  These policies were published almost two years ago and again today.  They have not changed.
Apparently we are being prepared for the Revaluation of various currencies.  Good.  FInally.
ALSO Scroll down for additional information:

From the US TREASURY:

Please note new regulations on exchanging Iraqi Dinar:
1. ledger to ledger transfers / Internal transfers will not be allowed due to US Treasury Department restrictions.

2. Per US Treasury Department directives, wires can only be sent to the individual exchanging the dinar and the account must be in that person’s name.

3. Per US Treasury Department directives, wires can only be sent internationally if the individual making the exchange is a citizen of that country and the account is in the customer’s name.

4. Exchanges to trusts must be initiated by the beneficiary of the trust.    (Peggy's note:  If you have STS you are a beneficiary.)

5. Per US Treasury Department directives, dinar exchanges must convert to US dollars in the customer’s name prior to any purchase of precious metals or other commodities.

===-===
Suggestions that are circulating:

DEFINITELY DO NOT CALL your bank transaction AN INVESTMENT.  
It is a currency-to-currency conversion.   rehearse this

WE are all CONVERTING one currency to another currency. 
That's all.
Unless Congress changes laws retroactively, there cannot be a tax because there is no gain of capital.

There is no profit or capital increase in this transaction - no capital gain.  Explanation follows:

You did not buy the foreign currency for personal use (as when taking a trip),
WHEN YOU BOUGHT THE FOREIGN CURRENCY, YOU PAID EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS WORTH AT THAT TIME.

AND WHEN YOU EXCHANGE IT TO ANY OTHER CURRENCY, YOU WILL EXCHANGE IT FOR EXACTLY WHAT IT IS WORTH AT THIS TIME.

Illustration, assuming the old rate is still in place. As this is written It takes one US dollar to buy  1193 Dinar on March 9.

EXAMPLE:
There is one country where you can buy things either with dollars or with Dinar  (IRAQ)

So, you could fly to Iraq today March 9 where they have prices showing both US dollars and in Dinar in their stores.
You can go there and price a new car.   The car sticker on March 9  probably reads: 

PRICE:  30,000 US Dollars or  35,790,000 Iraqi Dinar  (Multiply the US dollar price by today's rate of 1193 Dinar/dollar.)
BUT, after the RV the new rate might be reset causing each single Dinar to be worth US $4.00.

So if you fly to Iraq after the RV to price a new car, the sticker may read this way:
PRICE:  30,000 US dollars   or  7,500 Iraqi Dinar (Divide 30,000 USD by the $4.00 rate in this example.)

It will look to us as though we have a lot more dollars in our accounts after the RV, BUT WE MADE NO GAIN IN BUYING POWER.  That's why the government resets or revalues the currency rates sometimes - the government increases or decreases your buying power by resetting the rate of exchange.  THIS NOT PROFIT FOR YOU THE BUYER.  The RV rate change brings you up to an equality that matches the value of the other international currency.

Reread this example and at least memorize the upper case letters above.  DO NOT VOICE THE WORD INVESTMENT AT THE BANK OR ANYWHERE.

Speaking of currency values, the US dollar is worth less and less each passing day.  Buying power is DECREASING when you buy anything with dollars. 

Gasoline used to be under a dollar, now it's 4 or 5 times higher. 

A gallon of orange juice was  $1.40 in Feb 2010
Then $2.00 then $3.20 in Feb 2011.
In Feb 2013 it is $6.20

As the dollar descends in buying power, IT WILL TAKE MORE AND MORE DOLLARS to buy one Dinar.  In other words, the rate of exchange of Dinar to US dollars, is likely to go UP to $7.00, then $10.00.  then $12.00 in the future.

That's the reason that many people expect to hold on to some Dinar for a while.  They may convert a few Dinar ASAP, but hold other Dinar to see how quickly the US dollar will go down (meaning how quickly will the Dinar conversion rate go up).

If you have DInar or Dong in your hand, you are probably holding the most valuable currency on the planet - on the day after the Revaluation.  You deserve to be converting your Dinar into a Gold or metals-backed currency - but there aren't any.

Therefore we should store our incoming dollars from the converted Dinar  in a no-interest account temporarily, in case the US Treasury comes out with a new metals-backed currency, enabling you to then convert your bank dollars (uncorrupted with old greenback dollars) - converted someday into new US treasury bills that will have some yellow colors on the bills.

IS THE US GOVERNMENT BEING CHEATED IF THERE IS NO CAPITAL GAINS TAX?

NO:  When you do your exchange, the Treasury is going to get 1 or 2 or 3 dollars for every Dinar you conver to dollars.

NO:  The government has some deal by which the US will get Barrels of oil for some low price (did I read $30 per barrel for 5 years?)

NO:  The bank also will get at least one dollar for every Dinar you convert, thus helping to bail out the bank derivative debts.

NO:  You will rush around buying boats, cars, trucks, and airplanes, providing a tsunami of sales tax inflow to the Treasury.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed duplicated posts

What this basically means is that, according to this article, there will be NO taxes on our "currency exchange"... My opinion, never gonna happen! You honestly think that thousands of people are going to become millionaires overnight and that the US is not gonna take a huge portion??? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. Uncle Sam will get paid way before cousin Cletus ever does!!! No way around it...

Edited by Sawilson
  • Upvote 1

the idea is i believe is to say { i`m here at ---  ----  bank  to convert my currency to u.s. currency ,,, or other currency }  not to say i`m a speculator wanting to trade my investment in.....  as i read this seems like they are kind of stating an --- in country re-value ,  as the things inside that said country will increase or decrease in value , pertaining to what the sticker price will be set at { 30,ooo u.s. =`s  what the dinar value will be set to after the rrate difference} i think they are using the 4 dollar dinar as just an example: < ------ might be an e-mail from a dinar dealer, hince the 4 dollar value that was increaseing wildly up to 8 and 10 and 12 ,,,, use  your knowledge of the information in the forums to best be aware of what is happening to dinar,, { foot note-----> anything in the area of over 10,ooo u.s. dollars will raise a flag and paper work will start to flow,,,  just be  truthful and pay what needs to be paid and not have to keep looking over ones shoulder for those goverment guys and gals coming 4 you }

• Upvote 2

What this basically means is that, according to this article, there will be NO taxes on our "currency exchange"... My opinion, never gonna happen! You honestly think that thousands of people are going to become millionaires overnight and that the US is not gonna take a huge portion??? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. Uncle Sam will get paid way before cousin Cletus ever does!!! No way around it...

This is the scenario I planned for all along.It is also why I am still getting Dinar monthly .Having planned for the lowest possible outcome of a dime and loss to taxes and spreads, anything above will be gravy.

It's all in the small detail's. Heading says it all to start with, "Treasure Department". There is a big difference between The US Treasury vs. the Treasure Department. Not sure how everyone got there's but I didn't dig mine up or find it at the bottom of the Ocean.