Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV to happen Wednesday

Maybe, Wednesday is the day. When I awoke this morning two sparrows were sitting on the 5th twig of the 2nd limb of the 3rd trunk of my silver maple. The significance of this is beyond belief according to my book on 'Significant Events in Relation to Sparrow's Perching.' Now, if they had been in my red oak it would have been mind boggling and I can't even begin to expound on what that would have meant. When I had my Campbell's alphabet soup for lunch, there were not just one but two pair of the letters r and v in close proximity to each other. And when you take into account Wednesday is hump day, that definatively refers to a camel. Yeah, Wednesday, it's gonna happen Wednesday.... lololol   :rolleyes:  I need to find a soup with some numbers so I can now get the date and rate.... :lol:....... :peace:

• Upvote 2