Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A truly STUPID person speaks

divemaster5734

You have not been on this forum very long or you have never said that.

I have been an active part of local and national politics for over a decade.

I am a Republican PCO for my district in Washington State.

It is an elected position. I participate in several local groups that reach out to the general public trying to educate and enlighten.

You make accusations when you are completely ignorant of the situation or background events.

You base your words on whatever emotion you feel at the moment, and then just parrot whatever you can think of to try to demean and discredit.

Don't tell me you are going to pray for me, I am sure whatever you pray to is not Jesus Christ, and He is the only God I worship.

You haven't bothered to even do your own research, if you had, you wouldn't be writing the empty meaningless and incompetent dribble you are becoming known for.

I have spent hundreds of hours on campaigns, working to try to help get a constitutionalist elected, years researching truth, spent fortunes to start web sites dedicated to supplying information to Americans so they can understand their standing.

Instead, you choose to live in ignorance and perpetuate stupidity, and you have no problem spewing nonsense when your fragile ego is bruised.

You are the one that jumped in on a thread and tried to derail it, now you are so desperate you are just making things up that you know nothing about.

Save your breath, I don't want your compassion, and could care less about your approval.

You directed a snarky comment at me a couple weeks ago and I let it go, unfortunately that made you feel empowered to spout off anytime you had anything bad to say, and now your panties are in a bunch because I finally replied to you directly.

I am more than happy to have a discussion, and there are a few people here I don't agree with, but I absolute respect their right and their position.

The difference is they don't just start calling names like some 5 year old baby, and they have bothered to at least research.

I can respect that, but if you think you can earn respect by acting out you should read what happened to some cop that got fired and decided to act out a couple days ago, it didn't go over very well for him.

You haven't even begun to pay your dues.

All you do is hide behind your screen and try to bully people around because you have nothing of value to contribute.

I have plenty of faults, but not lifting a finger for what I believe in is defiantly not one of them.

If your resume is correct, then the most ironic thing is that your demeanor is the epitomy of what is wrong in Washington D.C. You have no idea what my background is in the political arena or any other aspect of my life. Yet you think you have the ability to judge me anyway. That's the very arrogance and narrow minded thinking that you pretend to be disgusted with. Now if you will excuse me, I have a meeting at 10am at Mayor Bloomberg's office. Enough said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

That WAS the final paragraph that I quoted from the article. Check it out yourself. Perhaps YOU can do us the favor and quote the LAST paragraph for us.

Not to toot my own horn I am an author of one published book and getting ready to publish one, perhaps two more books in the next few months.

Congrats on your book success parmenio and I sincerely mean that. r65 quoted the last paragraph for me in post #13. smile.gif

GO RV, then BV

She was smart enough to get obomacare passed without it being read before hand. That does not say much about those that voted for it without reading it.

That's the bad part. People in this country that voted for her are just as stupid and worthless as she is.

If your resume is correct, then the most ironic thing is that your demeanor is the epitomy of what is wrong in Washington D.C. You have no idea what my background is in the political arena or any other aspect of my life. Yet you think you have the ability to judge me anyway. That's the very arrogance and narrow minded thinking that you pretend to be disgusted with. Now if you will excuse me, I have a meeting at 10am at Mayor Bloomberg's office. Enough said.

HAHAHAHAHA… dude, I’m not familiar with recreational substance abuse, but you might want to take a break, your becoming delusional.

If you had any background in politics you would have thrown it around long before now, but that really doesn’t matter in light of what you just told everyone on this forum.

You have been making Libertarian sounds ever since you started posting here, including many declarations of a belief in individual liberty.

Now, in your desperation, you have just declared yourself aligned with one of the most liberty hating collectivist sociopath progressives to hold office.

Oh wait, he has to keep you around to consult you before making any decision, because only you have the power and presence to stand up to that commie and force him to tow the constitutional line.

Oh my, I am so impressed, I had no idea one of the most powerful mayors on earth is so compelled to subject his every decision on your approval.

What? It’s not like that? Please, tell me it aint so, are you saying your only a policy advisor?

So tell me, which idea was yours, the one to outlaw ALL personal firearms, the one to outlaw all sodas bigger than 16 ounce, or the one to grant instant and full citizenship to all the people that broke our laws and entered the country illegally? Naw, you just wanted to give them all the benefits that regular Americans had to work and pay for their entire life, or was it your idea to give them MORE than any American can get because it’s soooo difficult to be here as an illegal?

You really should have picked someone that isn’t such a tool, but then you were so upset you just couldn’t think straight, could you.

“Enough said”, are you okie’s boy, or just another wanna be?

It really doesn’t matter, because you just declared yourself for the first time since you started spewing your garbage on this forum.

Everyone knows the truth about you now, and you brought that on yourself.

It is time to call people out for what they are, either they are a Patriotic American, or they are not.

You obviously are not.

If narrow minded means respecting each human being until they prove they don’t deserve it, then that is me.

If it means not accepting compromises, but demanding a return to a fully CONSTITUTIONAL government, count me in.

If it means never hitting a woman, but opening a door for one anytime I can, then I am guilty.

If that’s what made me join the Army when most were running to Canada, or then put my life on hold to care for my family after dad died, whops, guess I’m busted.

If narrow minded means I don’t give a crap what color a person’s skin is, or where their parents were born, or how much money they have, and only hold them accountable for what they think and say, then for once you are right.

I must be narrow minded because I always think of my employees first, no matter what that means to my company, and always pay them as much as I can, giving advances anytime they need one, and letting them use company equipment, even for personal use.

If narrow minded means always focused on following Jesus, well, you got me.

I guess I am narrow minded.

Especially because when I wind up in a discussion with a two faced hypocrite like you I don’t bother being nice, because you just don’t deserve it.

At least you finally admitted the truth to the forum, and you are in fact a creeping weak kneed spineless jelly fish progressive.

Isn't it time to figure out how to wear big boy pants, you should, because those panties are cutting off circulation, and your just not thinking right...