Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST RECEIVED SHARES OF ASIACELL, YEA!!!

one4dinar

Is it to late to buy Aljazera? and if not, how do you contact them to buy this stock?

It's too late to buy in at the IPO price, but you can trade for whatever price it is on the ISX now. I think you might need to open an account with AlJazera before you can trade with them. But it's currently $10g to open an account. It used to be $1g.

Hi, Trinity or anyone else who would like to answer this I would appreciate the assistance. I have an account with Aljazerra Brokerage, and I tried to purchase shares for the AsiaCell stock, and I was told the sale did not go through. My question is about completing the buying form for stock do I have to purchase 100,000 shares of each stock I am trying to purchase because I see on Aljazerra require a minimum of 100,000 shares of stock is this correct? IIf so, are there any stocks do you recommend? Thank you very much

Each subsequent incoming wire transfer from investors outside Iraq should be no less

than $1,000 .

The minimum number of shares in each buying or selling order is 100,000 shares

of any single company on the ISX .

I will leave the rest of your ques. to the experts...... :)

The shares are allowed to trade within a 10 percent range up or down, according to bourse rules.

This is an interesting fact that I didn't know about the ISX. 10% is a huge swing is it not? (Maybe not for ISX...) This is good info to know IMO...so I'll highlight it and put it out there to ponder and respond to. smile.gif