Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DaisyRN.....

Danimal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DaisyRn, to you we send strength, love and blessings and to your Aunt we send constant healing prayers and intercessions that are possible when beseeching God Almighty and his Blessed Son.

DaisyRN -

We pray for the Peace of God to cover you, for the Love of God to keep you, and the Power of God to stregnthen & enable you during this difficult and stressful time. We pray for the Healing Grace of God to wash over your aunt to heal, stregnthen and restore your aunt - and that she will live every day God prepared for her to live in peace and comfort. God bless you.

In His Love & Service,

RON

Daisy....I was very happy to hear you made it safely home and in time too. I am saddened to know what you and your aunt are going through. I am praying for your aunt and also for you to have the strength thru this. You are a good friend and I hope nothing but the best. On a much brighter note, I lost the Duke bet so I guess I owe you a steak. My pleasure so I look forward to it.

DaisyRN,

Very difficult for me to express in words here how much you have come to mean to me and my family, it seems strange that I have never met you in person and yet feel so deeply saddened by what you are having to go through. It brings back to mind a very difficult time in my own life and I cannot express how much I wish I could just make it all go away for you. My wife and I have both told you if you need anything at all please call, and know that we will be there in a heartbeat if you need us. I must also say that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers constantly.

You are a very special individual and we have come to care for you a great deal.

Sincerely,

Todd

Daisy, what can I say, except. I am praying for you and your Aunt, and family. I just yesterday lost a very dear friend who at the young age of 25 had testicular cancer, and lost his battle. I feel the pain , but the suffering is over. I pray your Aunts will be too.

Fellow Dinarvets!

You know her in the chat as one of the nicest members we have. And trust me as a MOD here you just know these things. She is always positive and displays an effervescent quality that comes thru even in the words of the chatroom.

But, right now its hard for her to remain so positive with whats going on in her life. Her Aunt who helped raise her is now enduring Hospice care at home.

Please, keep DaisyRn and her Aunt in your thoughts and prayers, and maybe by just dropping her a quick note in here, it may help give her the strength to endure also.

This is why DV is the best on the net.

We really care about our members.

And we know how to show it too. :hug:

Thanks

Danimal

I will keep her and her loved ones in my constant prayers...