Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Peshmerga announces postponement of a meeting with the Ministry of Defence until next week

yota691

Peshmerga announces postponement of a meeting with the Ministry of Defence until next week

Author: SR Editor: GS | HL Sunday 20 K 2 2013 11:12 GMT

Secretary General of the Ministry of Peshmerga Jabbar Yawar

Alsumaria News / Sulaymaniyah announced the Ministry of Peshmerga in Kurdistan region of Iraq, Sunday, the postponement of a meeting with Federal Ministry of Defense until next week, attributed to the preoccupation with defense ministry officials as "an important external factors." said Secretary General of the Ministry Jabbar Yawar said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News" copy, "The Federal Ministry of Defense requested a postponement of the meeting scheduled for today with a delegation from the Ministry of Peshmerga because preoccupation defense ministry officials the task of external factors." said Yawar that "both sides agreed to hold a meeting next week." It was Peshmerga Ministry announced, in (January 13, 2013), that her negotiator agreed with Baghdad on several points and will meet on Sunday, for the purpose of consolidation and views on the points at issue between the two sides. referred to the Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani stressed, in (16 January 2013), that the mentality of resorting to the tank and the plane is still present when al-Maliki, refusing to see the military officers involved in the Anfal dressed Iraqi army once again, in what was considered that the treatment of Iraqi army soldiers to the Kurds "bad." It is noteworthy that the crisis between the Kurdistan Region and the Baghdad government, escalated after the incident eliminate Tuz in Salahuddin province, in (November 16, 2012), which consisted clash elements of operations of the Tigris and the protection of the convoy, "Kurdish official" named Curran essence, killing and wounding 11 people, mostly members of the forces of the Tigris , which the depth of the crisis rooted mainly between the parties.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/54879/news-details-.html

• Upvote 1

Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:58

Postpone the meeting of the Joint Committee between the province and Baghdad until tomorrow

Font Size Print Email

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Military source revealed early Sunday, the postponement of a scheduled meeting today between the military delegations to the Kurdistan Region and the federal government on the security file in the disputed areas between Arbil and Baghdad

The source said in a statement to / Baghdadiya News / "The visit of the delegation planned military Kurdistan to Baghdad today postponed to tomorrow," he said, adding that "the meeting between the two delegations on the disputed areas will be held on Monday in Baghdad."

The source noted that "the reason for the postponement of the visit and the meeting is not about any political issues," adding that "purely technical reasons behind this delay." Finished / 21 http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/23986-bavnk-AvbLAI-Akkvl%D8%A9-AkLyobEK%D8%A9-Bnl-AkAjknL-NBiDAD-AkO-nNL-iD.html

• Upvote 1

The source noted that "the reason for the postponement of the visit and the meeting is not about any political issues," adding that "purely technical reasons behind this delay.

Read more:

Good morning Yota. It would appear that the EU has outed Maliki as

the problem with the RV.

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback_ow.html?cid=conferences/82-17-65-6717-17-65-6798056126-17-65-67-17-65-677858-17-65-67.mp3&e=1363410000000&cn=94-43-28-63

I feel I have to publicly state that you were right and I was wrong. Sorry.

Just for me I needed someone outside of Iraq stating this. So, now I wonder

If this postponement has anything to do with the EU putting Iraq on a fast track to

doo doo or get off the pot. :lol: It seems one thing is for sure, one way or another

something is about to pop soon.

• Upvote 1

The source noted that "the reason for the postponement of the visit and the meeting is not about any political issues," adding that "purely technical reasons behind this delay.

Read more:

Good morning Yota. It would appear that the EU has outed Maliki as

the problem with the RV.

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback_ow.html?cid=conferences/82-17-65-6717-17-65-6798056126-17-65-67-17-65-677858-17-65-67.mp3&e=1363410000000&cn=94-43-28-63

I feel I have to publicly state that you were right and I was wrong. Sorry.

Just for me I needed someone outside of Iraq stating this. So, now I wonder

If this postponement has anything to do with the EU putting Iraq on a fast track to

doo doo or get off the pot. :lol: It seems one thing is for sure, one way or another

something is about to pop soon.

It's all good here, But as the world of Iraq turns.. I say .. Houston we got another problem..in which is where did the money go Funds for SIGIR, agency charged with oversight of Iraq reconstruction, set to expire in March

Read more:

• Upvote 2

It's all good here, But as the world of Iraq turns.. I say .. Houston we got another problem..in which is where did the money go Funds for SIGIR, agency charged with oversight of Iraq reconstruction, set to expire in March

It appears our Congress did not approve legislation to extend SIGIR's funding past March 2013. So as usual, We the people of the United States were fitting the bill. smile.gif

The following comes form page 114 of last October's SIGIR repport.

During this quarter, the Congress did not take

further action on authorization and appropriations

legislation related to SIGIR or Iraq reconstruction.

h e Congress passed and, on September 28, the

President signed into law House Joint Resolution

117—the Continuing Appropriations Resolution,

2013 (Public Law 112-175). As a general rule, the

continuing resolution provided interim FY 2013

appropriations for most programs of the federal

government, including programs to reconstruct

Iraq, at the levels that had been provided in

FY 2012 increased by 0.612%. h at funding is available through March 27, 2013, unless altered by a

law passed before that date.

In the case of programs designated for Overseas

Contingency Operations/Global War on Terrorism

that had been funded in the FY 2012 Department

of Defense Appropriations Act or the Military

Construction Appropriations Act, funding is

provided at the level in the President’s FY 2013

budget request.

h e Congress enacted several additional special

provisions, known colloquially as “anomalies,” that

excepted certain programs from the rule that they

should be funded at prior-year levels or that amended, waived, or otherwise af ected other provisions

of law. However, these anomalies do not appear to

relate materially to the reconstruction of Iraq.◆

LEGISLATIVE UPDATE

http://www.sigir.mil/files/quarterlyreports/October2012/Report_-_October_2012.pdf

• Upvote 1

Read more:

But the little-known agency that uncovered the scam is about to close its doors, even though Lee remains a fugitive and 91 additional criminal investigations into the disappearance of Iraq reconstruction funds remain unsolved.

Read more:

I guess people with offshore accounts can do more than just control their tax rates. :huh:

At this point in the game why close the investigation unless you found out that someone

you wanted to protect was involved. Enter Maliki. :o Obviously the US government isn't

interested in making public the rest of what they know. surprise surprise.

Something tells me that I would not want to be Maliki after the rv. The powers that be

are not too forgiving, neither are they forgetful.

• Upvote 1