Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

boots in cbi?

LT66

Questionable as is everything else. Everyone is speculating in every direction. I just got off of the phone with a man who's brother is over there. Says he is part of the us alphabet soup and that he has a direct contact in the bank.

Problem is folks he says even his contact directly in the bank tells him they have absolutely no idea on the who what when where how or why to any of this until it comes down the chain to them.

zip intel, zero, zilch, just that they are in as much hope as we are here. Not news so to speak but thought I should at least let you know what I was told. They in their own bank are in the same boat as us. Thats what he says.:rolleyes::tiphat:

Questionable as is everything else. Everyone is speculating in every direction. I just got off of the phone with a man who's brother is over there. Says he is part of the us alphabet soup and that he has a direct contact in the bank.

Problem is folks he says even his contact directly in the bank tells him they have absolutely no idea on the who what when where how or why to any of this until it comes down the chain to them.

zip intel, zero, zilch, just that they are in as much hope as we are here. Not news so to speak but thought I should at least let you know what I was told. They in their own bank are in the same boat as us. Thats what he says.:rolleyes::tiphat:

Actually I think that would be typical. Most people have no idea what is going on in their company at the top of the heap.

Yeah, a much better post than:

I just got off of the phone with a man who's brother is over there. Says he is part of the us alphabet soup and that he has a direct contact in the bank. His contact said that the bank is on DINAR TSUNAMI ALERT and that it's his job to call all the heads of banks in the U.S. to let them know that the RV is on it's way and it's going to be $3.86. He also said that he has confirmed information that trucks are rolling daily to take lower denominations to Iraqi banks and local vendors have been secretly notified by Iraqi messengers that they will be "adjusting prices" this weekend!!

Ok, I guess I can see how much fun it is to lie and make up rumors...lol

Sigh

I love visiting the rumor site, I can always get a chuckle. It will happen when it happens or it won't, that's why there is risk in every investment. I hope people continue to post rumors, half the fun of this investment is reading them. I wish everything I had been involved in over the years was this exciting and hilarious. Keep them coming guys!!

I would imagine CBI gets asked these questions ALL the time, I would not want to imagine working there, my conversation would be about like this>>>> Customer: "So uh any word on when a RV might happen??"....Me as an CBI employee: " **SIGH**, NO sir, for the 50th time, We dont know.....**SIGH**, (and a roll of the eyes)" lmao...I am kidding of course, but it must get a little intense when your waiting for big news to come down the pipe, and your investors are getting anxious.... :)) Thanks for the info LT66

Do you really believe that they are going to pass on info to a teller, not even the manager of those branches would have that kind of intel, Only one person and or persons will have that intel, Thats the IMF, The head of CBI and the new PM. thats it.....Enjoy the rest of the rumors

I would imagine CBI gets asked these questions ALL the time, I would not want to imagine working there, my conversation would be about like this>>>> Customer: "So uh any word on when a RV might happen??"....Me as an CBI employee: " **SIGH**, NO sir, for the 50th time, We dont know.....**SIGH**, (and a roll of the eyes)" lmao...I am kidding of course, but it must get a little intense when your waiting for big news to come down the pipe, and your investors are getting anxious.... :)) Thanks for the info LT66

Same thing with all the people calling their banks here to try and find info. Can you imagine how many people ask that question on a daily basis? Can you image how tired those people are having to deal with the impatience of it all. People, they don't know and if they did, you'd be the last to know. It has to be released, tradeable, appear on the forex, ISX befor the banks will see it. The IMF, UNSC, whoever, will release it based on if IRQ has met its certain obligations to be tradeable to the world. Have some patience.

Yeah, a much better post than:

Ok, I guess I can see how much fun it is to lie and make up rumors...lol

How do you figure that? That's the most honest post Ive seen in awhile about CBI contacts. He/She just said that their contact has ZERO info as far as an RV/RI/Lop is concerned. Which is highly believable as most entry level personal would be just that..... in the dark.

poker

Well I guess when you make an honest post knowing that they would probably have a better feel for whats going on being that their over there, then people talk shite, lol I can handle crap but if it was meant as an insult then this is where I tell you to A. GF urself Get that? Yeah I am a guy who can do that. So, for what its worth, refer back to A.

Now thats funny.

No problem Capt. I just got my reprimand.

Here it is I copied it. Dear LT66,

You have received an infraction at Dinar Vets - Talk about Dinar, Revaluation potential, Iraqi finance news.

Reason: bashing

-------

There really was no need to say that. You can express your anger without having to get insulting and vulgar.

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Well I was never angry Mr Phonics, I mean what I said in an extreme calm. No regrets, no sorrows, lol no worries. I speak only when

spoken too. I have never started anything and never gotten involved in anything I did not see to the end. Either way it goes.

No problem Capt. I just got my reprimand.

Here it is I copied it. Dear LT66,

You have received an infraction at Dinar Vets - Talk about Dinar, Revaluation potential, Iraqi finance news.

Reason: bashing

-------

There really was no need to say that. You can express your anger without having to get insulting and vulgar.

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Well I was never angry Mr Phonics, I mean what I said in an extreme calm. No regrets, no sorrows, lol no worries. I speak only when

spoken too. I have never started anything and never gotten involved in anything I did not see to the end. Either way it goes.

Yep, you got an infraction for the following statement.

Well I guess when you make an honest post knowing that they would probably have a better feel for whats going on being that their over there, then people talk shite, lol I can handle crap but if it was meant as an insult then this is where I tell you to A. GF urself Get that? Yeah I am a guy who can do that. So, for what its worth, refer back to A.

Now thats funny.