Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 million dinar for sale

colt32

Sorry to hear about your bad times. Many are having financial trouble and many who haven't previously, will.

I just wanted to let you know, that I understand you are trying to make as much back as you can, but there is a reputable site I buy from, offering the same for $20/more. :(

I am sure the price will rise again so if you can hold off a little longer, you may get what you're asking...if not, you may have to come down a bit. Do you have a cert. Of authenticity...and who did you purchase from? That might help to have that info out there. Just thought Id let you know. Good luck, love and hang in there. I'll be thinking of you during your rough times. :) Take care, Red

Sorry to hear about your bad times. Many are having financial trouble and many who haven't previously, will.

I just wanted to let you know, that I understand you are trying to make as much back as you can, but there is a reputable site I buy from, offering the same for $20/more. sad.gif

I am sure the price will rise again so if you can hold off a little longer, you may get what you're asking...if not, you may have to come down a bit. Do you have a cert. Of authenticity...and who did you purchase from? That might help to have that info out there. Just thought Id let you know. Good luck, love and hang in there. I'll be thinking of you during your rough times. smile.gif Take care, Red

Alright..... first $875 per million gets the Dinar. Yes, receipt of where I got them and certificates. Thank you. Need the dough.

God speed

I know the feeling I am in the same place I found a place locally to sell to foreign currency exchange Google where can I exchange foreign currency (add you location here) . That was what I did you won't get what you ask for but it might help you get throw the bad times I sold 1 mill for $709.00 & they took my phone # in case they find a need to buy more & also said I might get a better price if they are low on dinars.

I know the feeling I am in the same place I found a place locally to sell to foreign currency exchange Google where can I exchange foreign currency (add you location here) . That was what I did you won't get what you ask for but it might help you get throw the bad times I sold 1 mill for $709.00 & they took my phone # in case they find a need to buy more & also said I might get a better price if they are low on dinars.

You could have got more from the people here than what you got there. Can't figure that one out at all.

Now $825 per million. Thank you.

God speed Try[ Lifesong Development Group] I have dealt with them numerous times. they are honest,courtious,fast,and they are currently paying $840.00 per million for uncirculated notes. I highly recommend them.

All I can say is call around to local currency exchange place in your area. I found a place called Foreign currency exchange & sold a mill myself for 709 they took my phone # & said they would call me if they could buy for a better price if I still wanted to sell another million. Well I got that call today & they said they could buy for 800 per mill, I check Dinar trade's web site they are still buying back UN-circulated for 810 so make a few calls you might find you can get 800 from around you.