Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 11-28-2012

TexasGranny

Really don't have a question, other than the obvious and know you can't answer that one. Just wanted to say "Thank you" for offering the

Black Friday Special.......Half Off VIPth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif. Really a GREAT deal and appreciate you doing that for us.....lean times, any savings is awesome.

Thanks again!!!

Rope

• Upvote 1

Hello Mods and Adam... I haven't posted a question in a while cause it's been hopeful but pretty quiet lately. I have read several post's over the weekend that Iraq has finally passed some important laws to better protect their currency and therefore making it more secure for global trade. ( Links: , and ) What have you heard in that regard? Some feel that this has to be done in order to be included in the WTO and complete several of the other hurdles you have mentioned needing to be addressed before they RV. What is you take on this? Any of your input would be appreciated. Thanks again for all ya'll do! - Rod wink.gif

• Upvote 1

As a platinum VIP member, I understand the importance of having a certificate of authenticity and/or a receipt of purchase when buying from dinar brokers or banks.

My question is "Will there be places to cash in substantial amounts of dinar obtained without receipts of purchase or certificates of authenticity---for instance by those who were gifted dinar by other investors or for dinar purchased from people who invested and decided for whatever reason to sell any or all of their dinar and what type of difficulty can we expect as long as there is no question of counterfeit currency?

Thank you Adam for all you do for all of us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam and Dinar Family:

We can all feel the tension as the big day draws closer, and I know you are really cautious about voicing your opinion or giving us your gut feelings on an RV because you know you're dealing with a bunch of knuckleheads (smile). With what you've heard from your inside contacts do you anticipate a possible RV before the end of the year or the first of the year? We all know nothing is concrete until an RV is announced and I try NOT to read anything into all the hoopla that's being speculated about Dec. 2nd. When I think about it I have to laugh because we are all on the verge of losing it so when there is an announcement it'll take a couple of days for it to really sink in and for us to react. I sleep with my phone by the bed waiting for the text so don't disappoint Sir Adam - you know you are the MAN! ! !

Vanilla Wafer

• Upvote 1

According to US Estimates we have three trillion barrels of oil and that is not including natural gas. Do you believe by delaying the RV Iraq has a much smaller window for profit? Wouldn’t Iraqis concern themselves that the USD will increase exponentially in value? Thanks you for all that you do Adam.

Hello Adam,

Packers and Lions both got beat....but Pack got steamrolled. Lions only got robbed. I read recently the CBI stated that new currency would be printed in Nov 2012 and issued in Jan 2013. Is that still on track according to your sources???? Also article posted today stated Saleh said zeroes to be deleted in the near future. What is the definition of "near future"????? Thanks again for your great work.

Adam, I getting concerned that the RV is slipping away. It just seems like nothing is happening. Nothing seems to be popping. Is this a reality or am I wrong about this? I have been here for a while now. Also some friends say not to get involved in the Off Shore investing because it is really illegal and President Obama is coming after all of the offshore investors from the US. Can you give me your thoughts on this? Just need a little encouragement right now. THanks for you input in advance.

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam I just want to say great job giving us that Blackfriday weekend sale. My question for you is I have for 90% of my dinars with proof of purchase but my brother bought me the other 10% and I have no proof. will this cause me a problem when I do the cash-in ?

Good morning Adam, staff and fellow DV members. With all the corruption, mismanagement of funds, border entry problems, unemployment of people, non-agreeing parties of the different sects, and the overall disagreement between President Talabani and the Prime Minister Maliki on the HCL implementation, do you really think that the country of Iraq is indeed set up for and ready for the RV to happen now? Thanks as usual and what are your feelings on these things?