Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Voter Fraud

cris

It's time to go back to paper votes... I would prefer having the results taking a little longer and having them counted as accurate... no matter which way it swings... then to have this kind of alteration right under our nose. I would even put up with those ridiculous "hanging chads" over this kind of potential fraud... there has to be a better way than this. I would also like to see voter i.d. for everyone who wishes to vote....and would absolutely not allow any dead people to get through the door to vote!!! rolleyes.gif

As far as the little Chinese guy getting away with espionage... that burns my britches! dry.gif

• Upvote 6

It's time to go back to paper votes... I would prefer having the results taking a little longer and having them counted as accurate... no matter which way it swings... then to have this kind of alteration right under our nose. I would even put up with those ridiculous "hanging chads" over this kind of potential fraud... there has to be a better way than this. I would also like to see voter i.d. for everyone who wishes to vote....and would absolutely not allow any dead people to get through the door to vote!!! rolleyes.gif

As far as the little Chinese guy getting away with espionage... that burns my britches! dry.gif

Absolutely Rod....I never use those machines

Paper ballot only for me...Its so easy to manipulate the

software code, everyone should see this and stop using

electronic voting.

• Upvote 3

I wish it was possible to fight this but there are too many democratic supreme court justices. We need a complete new system. A one party system, screw the democrats and republicans.

I wish it was possible to fight this but there are too many democratic supreme court justices. We need a complete new system. A one party system, screw the democrats and republicans.

1 party system, isnt that the way they do it in China, Cuba, North Korea?? What is that party called??? Yeap I am right its called the communist party.

1 party system, isnt that the way they do it in China, Cuba, North Korea?? What is that party called??? Yeap I am right its called the communist party.

Well, if you could still vote in a president, and have term limits I don't think that would be a dictator. I'm just tired of the republicans and democrats blaming all the problems on each other and only getting more and more in debt. What happens when we default on our loans to china. Who's fault is it going to be, I can see a bunch of people pointing fingers, and no one taking the blame, but then will it matter who's fault it is. :confused:

Thanks, TNSPYDER. Just seems like our system is not working.

Edited by jg1

Please please someone tell me things like this are not just being ignored by the powers that be!!!

Wow! Thanks Lutie. We need to pray that this will go viral and that people would be outraged and do something about and make changes.... like the people that have been elected through this.

• Upvote 1