Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE VALUE OF THE DINAR RAISED DURING THE COMING PERIOD.

MANNY99

Hi Goldie,

i think you are right but I'm giving Rock the benifit of the doubt here. He did say he hopes no one uses this article to buy more. Not sure why it matters to him but if thats what he's hoping for thats alright.

I kind of like to save my hoping for bigger and better things LOL

I didn't need this article when I bought another 100 K in 250s yesterday. Also bought some 1000s for dirt cheap off of Ebay auction. Not a lot but $3.00 for 5 X 1000 IQD notes.

Thanks for responding. :)

I just think that if people have some money and they want to spend it, then they should. Cut out the Friday night pizza's for a while and you have a little nest egg. Right? Pizza makes you fat anyway. :lol:

I just say, don't spend more than you can afford to do without right now...because it will come in..."our ship" that is. No hope here SocalDinar....just pure "faith"... :D

• Upvote 3

If we go back to 2010 and 2011 the IQD was quite stable. In December last year, weeks before we were to leave their country, the dinar's valued started showing signs of instability.

As soon as we left the IQD's Market value really started to fluctuate daily. The last two months that Shabs was in charge ( Mid August- Mid October ) we saw the value increase.

Would they tell the world or the people of Iraq that they were going to Revalue their currency? I would not think so But...... I guess the bigger question is would anyone believe them?

Most would not believe them IMO. I think this article is not for the world but for the people of Iraq. There will be No saying we did not tell you our intentions of raising the value.

I have noticed that the Cash Trans line at CBI PDF has been fairly large compared to the actual auctions totals.

Thanks Manny 99

Well stated Socal. I agree with your logic. I also believe that when they say "change the rate", they are referring to bringing back to where it was a year or two back at the 1160-1170 range. Lately it has been north of 1200. They want the stability back. IMO this article is in no way referring to a RV. They would never advertise that event. Don't get me wrong, the RV is inevitable, they are just not going to post it on a billboard the week before it happens. The RV will be like a wolf in the night. We will all go to bed not looking forward to going to work the next day, and wake up never having to go to work again. Peace

• Upvote 1

Maybe they were about to RV but this joker just ruined it by shooting off his big mouth.

Unless it's reverse psychology. Which I doubt.

I just looked at the value of the Dinar on Oanda and it's 1159.74 to 1 dollar. hardly what I would call good. The value is getting worse. When it gets to 1 to 1 is when I'll be dancing!

Well I am not sure if this is encouraging but what I do find very upsetting is "the reforms carried out by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" not the central bank an independent entity, separate form politics---I am wondering if this article is a public Relations CAMPAIGN TO CONVERT EVERYONE to that the GOVERNMENT has full control---I guess that would be Maliki