Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW BIG M ROLLS

No offence... but who has ever been upset by a Dutch leader... ever??? unsure.gif The M.E. folks on the other hand have had quite a different way of dealing with disagreements.... embedded terrorist's who use road side bombs, snipers, suicide bombers... just to name a few, to settle their differences. Consider that and the recent developments with Shabb's and the CBI and yes, I can only imagine that things are kinda touchy wherever Maliki travels, especially right now. How much protection and armored vehicles does the President of the United States travel with??? ... that may be more on par with reality.... just sayin!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

NO wonder he is trying to steal the CBI reserves, he's got to pay for his private army. This is crap and the citizens must be up in arms over it. It's time for the Kurds and the List to get smart and take away the funds for this harem of wonder boys. That is bull crap, take away the funds for this over kill. The President of the US doesn't have to have that big of a harem, mainly because all the guys that are hired are competent.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

No offence... but who has ever been upset by a Dutch leader... ever??? unsure.gif The M.E. folks on the other hand have had quite a different way of dealing with disagreements.... embedded terrorist's who use road side bombs, snipers, suicide bombers... just to name a few, to settle their differences. Consider that and the recent developments with Shabb's and the CBI and yes, I can only imagine that things are kinda touchy wherever Maliki travels, especially right now. How much protection and armored vehicles does the President of the United States travel with??? ... that may be more on par with reality.... just sayin!!! wink.gif

As someone who has first hand experience with the presidential motorcade within the last four years I would say this is about the same or less than Obama...

Biden has this many just to put it into perspective

and the US of A isn't blowing each other up with bombs.....

this level of protection is appropriate for the atmosphere.....

Edited by tilak
  • Upvote 1

As someone who has first hand experience with the presidential motorcade within the last four years I would say this is about the same or less than Obama...

Biden has this many just to put it into perspective

and the US of A isn't blowing each other up with bombs.....

this level of protection is appropriate for the atmosphere.....

Thanks tilak... that was what I was thinking was a possibility but you confirmed it! wink.gif