Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Agrees with Conservatives

cris

Obama Admits Government Doesn't Function (excerpts)

Rush Today...November 02, 2012

I don't know how many people caught this, folks, but in the real world, Obama really stepped in it yesterday with Chris Christie. He really stepped in it. After his photo-op tour in New Jersey, Obama told the press -- see if you catch this -- Obama told the press that he has directed his staff and his administration to tolerate no red tape or bureaucratic excuses when it comes to getting storm victims the help they need. Obama said he had instructed his people to return the calls from officials in storm damaged states within 15 minutes. If they need something, we figure out a way to say yes. (paraphrasing) "My message to the federal government: no bureaucracy, no red tape. Get resources where they are needed as fast as possible, as hard as possible, and for the duration."

What does that mean?

It means that the normal state of affairs is the government doesn't work. Barack Obama just spelled out for everybody that in the normal existence of the bureaucracy, it doesn't work, and that it takes special commands, fist pounding, presidential orders with fear behind them in order to get the bureaucracy to work, period. Not smoothly, not timely, but just work, period. But this is not it. That's not what I caught. Everybody can catch that. What I caught, in addition to this sounding like government normally is totally messed up, government normally can't get anything done, government normally is filled with red tape and roadblocks and delays. Normally government bogs down efficiency. Normally the natural state of affairs of the bureaucracy is to bog down efforts to deal with problems and that needs to be stripped away. We need to strip away the roadblocks, the bureaucracy.

But here's the thing. That's exactly what Mitt Romney's campaigning to do. Mitt Romney is campaigning to make this government exactly what Obama wants it to be for a short while to handle New Jersey and Chris Christie. And when Mitt Romney suggests that we streamline the bureaucracy; that we get rid of some of the deadweight. When we get rid of some of the redundancy, when we get rid of all of these regulations and bottlenecks, what does Obama say? He starts stammering that that's taking us back to what caused our economic problems in the first place. Mitt Romney's solution is what Obama keeps blaming.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/11/01/obama_admits_government_doesn_t_function_unless_he_gives_special_orders

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 5

Obama Admits Government Doesn't Function (excerpts)

Rush Today...November 02, 2012

I don't know how many people caught this, folks, but in the real world, Obama really stepped in it yesterday with Chris Christie. He really stepped in it. After his photo-op tour in New Jersey, Obama told the press -- see if you catch this -- Obama told the press that he has directed his staff and his administration to tolerate no red tape or bureaucratic excuses when it comes to getting storm victims the help they need. Obama said he had instructed his people to return the calls from officials in storm damaged states within 15 minutes. If they need something, we figure out a way to say yes. (paraphrasing) "My message to the federal government: no bureaucracy, no red tape. Get resources where they are needed as fast as possible, as hard as possible, and for the duration."

What does that mean?

It means that the normal state of affairs is the government doesn't work. Barack Obama just spelled out for everybody that in the normal existence of the bureaucracy, it doesn't work, and that it takes special commands, fist pounding, presidential orders with fear behind them in order to get the bureaucracy to work, period. Not smoothly, not timely, but just work, period. But this is not it. That's not what I caught. Everybody can catch that. What I caught, in addition to this sounding like government normally is totally messed up, government normally can't get anything done, government normally is filled with red tape and roadblocks and delays. Normally government bogs down efficiency. Normally the natural state of affairs of the bureaucracy is to bog down efforts to deal with problems and that needs to be stripped away. We need to strip away the roadblocks, the bureaucracy.

But here's the thing. That's exactly what Mitt Romney's campaigning to do. Mitt Romney is campaigning to make this government exactly what Obama wants it to be for a short while to handle New Jersey and Chris Christie. And when Mitt Romney suggests that we streamline the bureaucracy; that we get rid of some of the deadweight. When we get rid of some of the redundancy, when we get rid of all of these regulations and bottlenecks, what does Obama say? He starts stammering that that's taking us back to what caused our economic problems in the first place. Mitt Romney's solution is what Obama keeps blaming.

http://www.rushlimba..._special_orders

I did not even think of that when I heard O say that. Your Right! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

I did not even think of that when I heard O say that. Your Right! biggrin.gif

Thanks respectron....Hows it going buddy?

Here's the final point regarding bureaucracy & red tape.

After the emergency, Obama wants to go back to the same (and more)

botlenecks & regulations that make living and working so difficult.

He's already admitted it doesnt work efficiently, why do Americans

need more of the same?

• Upvote 3

***///

Are you sure he wasn't just eluding to the power he holds over us with

his fast and furious Pen of Executive Order Privilege...? <_<

tool squared.

There is a great deal I'd like to say about this tool, but I wont.

Here's the thing, So far none of the predictions regarding NDAA,

Camps, altered borders, etc, have materialized.

Im not saying they will not or cant....But, I think this one is a straight up

battle between Conservatives and Liberals (this time)

What happens in the next 10 years....who knows?

• Upvote 2

***///

This puppet is a tool of the NWO.

They got him in to see how far he could push their agenda envelope.

As hated & reviled as he is,

this tool has made great strides in planting the seeds for them

for us to see

so that we can begin 'getting used to the idea'

(less shock & awe on us when it happens, better to ease most of the sheep into the idea, see?)

and

to be able to gauage our reaction so they can better plan & prepare for how much and

what type of resistance they'll meet when we're all finally backed into a corner.

He's a tool.

• Upvote 2

One things for sure... the whole country is watching the recovery this week... if he messes up everybody will know it... so this is his one chance left to streamline his usually slow tactics and show the world that he is "the man"... for at least a week anyway. Wait til after the election, if he isn't beaten it will be business as usual. I'm praying he doesn't get another chance... time to move him out!!! dry.gif

Thanks for the post Cris!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm all about voting and change in DC. Keep in mind that change in Congress and the Senate are important, too. The boys and girls on the hill are stagnant. A new President will have obstacles to overcome.

My opinion is that our current Government is dysfunctional and not in tune with reality and how American taxpayers live.

We need to clean house in DC. Congress and the Supreme Court would be a good start.

• Upvote 1

I'm all about voting and change in DC. Keep in mind that change in Congress and the Senate are important, too. The boys and girls on the hill are stagnant. A new President will have obstacles to overcome.

My opinion is that our current Government is dysfunctional and not in tune with reality and how American taxpayers live.

We need to clean house in DC. Congress and the Supreme Court would be a good start.

All of the House is up for grabs, so vote accordingly ;)

Lots of Senate seats in play too....As for the Supreme Court,

I believe 3 judges are retiring soon....Its imperative we get a

Conservative Congress, they are the ones that will approve

any nominations from Romney.

• Upvote 3

All of the House is up for grabs, so vote accordingly ;)

Lots of Senate seats in play too....As for the Supreme Court,

I believe 3 judges are retiring soon....Its imperative we get a

Conservative Congress, they are the ones that will approve

any nominations from Romney.

I seriously doubt that three of our Supreme Court Justices are retiring any time soon. Once they are appointed, they sit on the bench, forever. Did I mention term limits? Term limits should apply to the Supreme Court and Congress.

I do love Dinosaurs though I prefer that they not dictate my Government.

I seriously doubt that three of our Supreme Court Justices are retiring any time soon. Once they are appointed, they sit on the bench, forever. Did I mention term limits? Term limits should apply to the Supreme Court and Congress.

I do love Dinosaurs though I prefer that they not dictate my Government.

I agree....Term limits seem like a good idea ;)

As far as the retiring Justices, Im just relating what I heard.

I believe they are Ginsberg, Kennedy, & Scalia....And maybe Breyer

(all in their mid to late 70's)