Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigir Quarterly Report - October 2012

msmortgagewiz

So shoot me, my point was the indictments starting on page 114 of the pdf. but thanks for pointing that out for me. Mods please feel free to delete. Did you make it to page 114 to see combined list of indictments and disbarments year to date? Just wondering.

No, keep it here. You're better than I to manage the SIGIR thread anyway.

• Upvote 1

So shoot me, my point was the indictments starting on page 114 of the pdf. but thanks for pointing that out for me. Mods please feel free to delete. Did you make it to page 114 to see combined list of indictments and disbarments year to date? Just wondering.

Thanks Wiz I just wanted to give credit to Revbo also . Thanks for the page 114 reference.

• Upvote 3

No, keep it here. You're better than I to manage the SIGIR thread anyway.

In my book, no ones is better than anyone else. I don't place myself high on the food chain of importance, I just merely find it disgusting that so many of the people referenced in the indictments and disbarments have American names, but yet we don't have a problem bashing Iraq, and the level of corruption within their country. I don't have a whole lot of time, I'm just a poor working girl, so I do the best to search for related content to what I am about to post, to prevent stuff like this. Had I seen your post, I would not have step on yours. My apologies...

• Upvote 1

Hey, thank you for posting this Whiz! A great little find.

I haven't reached p 114 yet...too much great reading on pp 13 and 17. P 17 talks about a huge billboard set up by the Shia people in support of the Palestinian cause.

Although I might agree with their position....it's not necessarily a great thing for those wanting Iraq released from the binds of UN's Chapter 7sanctions....when you think of who runs the UN...hint...the UN flag has the same colors as a small noisy Middle East country...heheheh....

P 17 mentions Erbil agreement too...lotsa good stuff.

Page 13 is interesting...it talks about Shabibi and the CBI....so all up....apart from the indictments....a cracking good read.

Thanks again.

Elmo.... Living Slimmer

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 1