Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Now If This Doesn't Give U Confidence, Nothing Will !

DinarThug

I am sure Kap's emotions rise and fall like all of us. But his team is by far the best at getting the facts out as to what is happening. Personally, I would never post the information he does considering that lack of gratitude.

Not quite Katie.....if he doesnt understand the dynamics of currency redenominations, and is pushing them as the revaluation we are all waiting for, then he is far from getting the facts as to what is happening...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

Have not figured out why your such a lopster, but this article seems to clearly state the dinar will rise in value and be equal to the dollar. Might want to rethink your theory.

'He pointed to the existence of a large cash reserve of hard currency is kept to face the difficult circumstances that may occur in the country gives the strength of the dinar against foreign currencies. The central bank's policy is aimed - according to the benefit - to the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar, likely equal to the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency. '

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://al-nhar.com/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D10063&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7RNSN_en%26prmd%3Dimvns&sa=X&ei=kaCRUKP2F-HmmAWttoDgBA&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAA

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I found this comment from Enorrste on the article.

One thing is quite certain from this article: if it will take up to 2 years or more for the removal of the three zeros then this DEFINITELY means NO LOP. If they did a lop, then they would not need 2 years to remove the large notes, right? They would simply change their value. But they are indicating clearly here that AS THE VALUE OF THE DINAR RISES during the coming period (theoretically up to 2 years) then the notes will be withdrawn.

Not bad news at all...............

Enorrste

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Have not figured out why your such a lopster, but this article seems to clearly state the dinar will rise in value and be equal to the dollar. Might want to rethink your theory.

'He pointed to the existence of a large cash reserve of hard currency is kept to face the difficult circumstances that may occur in the country gives the strength of the dinar against foreign currencies. The central bank's policy is aimed - according to the benefit - to the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar, likely equal to the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency. '

http://translate.goo...ved=0CCYQ7gEwAA

Im not a lopster.....I dont want it to lop....thats about the most ignorant thing you can say.....

But you all fail to understand what the CBI is saying.....raising the value by deleting the zeros.....they have explained it over and over but you have to look outside dinar forums to actually understand and get a grip on what the process involves....

I know you would rather rely on someone else to tell you what things mean, but sometimes in life you have to do your own legwork so you are not misguided....

Unless its just the fact that you would rather just listen to things you wanna hear instead of reality.....that choice is yours.....

I find it rather amusing how gullible you can be to believe that a central bank would announce to the world that they are gonna raise the value of their currency in such a dramatic fashion like you and your bud Kap think lol....not to mention the fact that if they were to jump overnight to being on par with the dollar, that massive inflation would set in so quick that the value would again plummet into the abyss....

Do you know what the main goal of the CBIs monetary policy is??? Go check it and get back with me....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

One thing is quite certain from this article: if it will take up to 2 years or more for the removal of the three zeros then this DEFINITELY means NO LOP. If they did a lop, then they would not need 2 years to remove the large notes, right? They would simply change their value. But they are indicating clearly here that AS THE VALUE OF THE DINAR RISES during the coming period (theoretically up to 2 years) then the notes will be withdrawn.

Enorrste

Another excellent example of why you shouldn't listen to Enorrste.

• Upvote 5

Whats funny is to sit back and watch those whose ego will not allow themselves to even ponder the possibilty of the others point of view. Neither the LOPsters or the "Guru's" have a clue as to what is going to transpire yet they both try to impress us with their intelligence or lack of. Still we wait - Peace

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Enorrste

You are HILARIOUS!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The new dinar I am referring to is the lower denoms that they would have to approve and introduce to the citizens.....

They havent started printing any "new" denominations.....that requires approval from the GOI if they are changing the

Why are you hella negative I notice ever time I get on this forum u always some sort of megativity ,Do you work for the people.Ps for amyone reading this removing the zeroes basically means Rv,and in order to introduce the new currency they have to come out with a stage rate I heard if u waita couple days( international) than you can get the big cheese,Go Rv here it comes

Whats funny is to sit back and watch those whose ego will not allow themselves to even ponder the possibilty of the others point of view. Neither the LOPsters or the "Guru's" have a clue as to what is going to transpire yet they both try to impress us with their intelligence or lack of. Still we wait - Peace

I know! LOL One "Newshound" in particular just rips the 'intel' gurus to shreds. As though they are scum, and he is pristine. But most of the stuff he's been basing his decrees on and has confided to me personally is ALL inside contact/"I know this guy who..."/ etc. He's NOT a 'newshound" guru - he's just a plain, flat-out guru. Scorns the guys who have 'intel', but thinks HIS 'intel' is above reproach. And just like the rest of them, he sets himself apart, as the non-guru guru. These guys are going to have to start thinking of what to do for attention once this is over. It's just sad. The sucking up in particular is a head-shaker. What is this, high school? And these guys are ... what, the Homecoming King or something? It's just ridiculous.

• Upvote 1